Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-14-2012, 11:06 AM #22
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000

Blame it on the greedy companies over pricing everything. If I could get decent paint for $20 a case I would be extremely interested in playing again. But paint that costs less than a penny to make shouldn't cost $80-$100 for the tournament quality paint. $50, sure. But when your practice paint is $50 and you're going through 2 or 3 cases a practice it's just unrealistic to play. I can get wasted as ****, two nights in a row, and still have enough to pay a cheap hooker for what the paint alone costs.
yea i love when fields here advirtise in the IL forum saying its ONLY $65 for case and entry. CPX does do $40 case and entry for team practice during the normal season, and thats the cheapest it gets here.

Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-14-2012, 01:28 PM #23
pastel (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
Blame it on the greedy companies over pricing everything. If I could get decent paint for $20 a case I would be extremely interested in playing again. But paint that costs less than a penny to make shouldn't cost $80-$100 for the tournament quality paint. $50, sure. But when your practice paint is $50 and you're going through 2 or 3 cases a practice it's just unrealistic to play. I can get wasted as ****, two nights in a row, and still have enough to pay a cheap hooker for what the paint alone costs.
agreed, the prices make it not worth it nowadays. especially for me now that im in college, money is tight as ****. plus if youre trying to compete you have a bunch of other ridiculous costs that add to the ****storm of your paintball expenses. entry to the park, gas, money to play in tourneys, gun maintenance products, etc etc. all to have someone shoot at me? **** that ****.

it was fun while it lasted though. thousands of dollars down the drain because of it.
pastel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:42 PM #24
Broseph_STallin
Stalin and Ballin

Small Talk: Non-paintball related discussion
Old 11-14-2012, 01:47 PM #25
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

oh ****, it's all caps. here to save the day
Watermelondrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:48 PM #26
ProtoBaller1991