Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2011, 03:34 PM #1
dm7killer153
 
 
dm7killer153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lawrence, KS
Requesting picture: Carl Markowski

Not sure if this is the right place, but I am looking for this picture of Carl Markowski in a higher resolution for a poster I want to make. I don't have the original image file anymore, and photobucket shrinks pictures pretty badly.




thanks!

Last edited by dm7killer153 : 09-04-2011 at 03:37 PM.
dm7killer153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2011, 10:43 AM #2
dm7killer153
 
 
dm7killer153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lawrence, KS
anybody? i emailed him with no reply, doesnt seem like he does paintball pictures anymore
dm7killer153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:47 PM #3
cmark
 
cmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: the o-h-i-o
Annual Supporting Member
cmark is a Professional paintball player
cmark owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I'm hardly ever on here and just saw this post. I have this same pic but its also and I don't think Brandon will have it anymore. Sorry man, wish I could help.
cmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 PM #4
TheGraveDigger
My Darkest Fear
 
TheGraveDigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
TheGraveDigger is playing at Living Legends VI


Please don't bring old threads back.
TheGraveDigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:19 AM #5
peacob
 
 
peacob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGraveDigger View Post


Please don't bring old threads back.
You're an idiot.... carl was responding to a thread regarding himself.
__________________
LuxeMob
EgoMafia
peacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:32 PM #6
TheGraveDigger
My Darkest Fear
 
TheGraveDigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
TheGraveDigger is playing at Living Legends VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacob View Post
You're an idiot.... carl was responding to a thread regarding himself.
Maybe you and Carl Markowski can build a love nest together?
TheGraveDigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:41 PM #7
peacob
 
 
peacob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGraveDigger View Post
Maybe you and Carl Markowski can build a love nest together?
Are you dense? Just because i'm defending him doesnt mean i'm in love with him. The thread has his name in the title... he has every right to answer the question no matter how old it is. Dont cry because he bumped a year old thread pertaining to himself. Douche.
__________________
LuxeMob
EgoMafia
peacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:11 PM #8
aaaa1236
plop plop plop
 
aaaa1236's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ohio
aaaa1236 helped look for balloons
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends III
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends V
aaaa1236 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
And you tuned this thread into a douche off^^^^

Shut it down
aaaa1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:19 AM #9
peacob
 
 
peacob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
clearly i cant defend myself or i'm considered a douche too....

Great logic.
__________________
LuxeMob
EgoMafia
peacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:47 PM #10
aaaa1236
plop plop plop
 
aaaa1236's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ohio
aaaa1236 helped look for balloons
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends III
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends V
aaaa1236 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Cant tell if youre serious.

You didnt defend yourself... You just started acting like a douche because you didnt like what the previous poster said. He wasnt a jerk about it, you turned it hostile. What he said was just dumb about the love nest but it was retaliation.

Anger issues? At any rate calling people an idiot wasnt necessary.
So yes the logic is indeed great, well said.

Man what a waste of a thread
aaaa1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:58 PM #11
peacob
 
 
peacob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa1236 View Post
Cant tell if youre serious.

You didnt defend yourself... You just started acting like a douche because you didnt like what the previous poster said. He wasnt a jerk about it, you turned it hostile. What he said was just dumb about the love nest but it was retaliation.

Anger issues? At any rate calling people an idiot wasnt necessary.
So yes the logic is indeed great, well said.

Man what a waste of a thread
lol ok guy


1. Person makes post with guys name in title regarding said guy
2. said guy sees post a year later and just wants to clarify, regardless of how old the thread is.
3. Idiot buddy cant piece two and two together and trolls him with a stupid picture and telling said guy not to bump old threads.... even though the thread was MEANT FOR SAID GUY.
4. I call idiot buddy out on troll
5. Idiot buddy thinks i give said guy blowjobs and thinks we should nest.
6. I try to explain to idiot the situation more to his IQ level. It didnt help. Maybe i shouldnt have thrown in the douche... but hey, life is life.
7. Random Pal (pay attention, cause this one is you), jumps in and adds in his random ****ty .02.
8. I become confused because apparently its douche to help explain and defend my initial statement (no.4)

Theres the logic... all layed out on the table for easy reading.
__________________
LuxeMob
EgoMafia
peacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 PM #12
TheGraveDigger
My Darkest Fear
 
TheGraveDigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
TheGraveDigger is playing at Living Legends VI


JERRY JERRY JERRY!


Uh.. One thing, You don't even need to reply to any of this son. LEARN TO WALK AWAY!
Let this thread die, don't bring it back until it is about 15 years later.
TheGraveDigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:37 AM #13
aaaa1236
plop plop plop
 
aaaa1236's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ohio
aaaa1236 helped look for balloons
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends III
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends V
aaaa1236 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacob View Post
lol ok guy


1. Person makes post with guys name in title regarding said guy
2. said guy sees post a year later and just wants to clarify, regardless of how old the thread is.
3. Idiot buddy cant piece two and two together and trolls him with a stupid picture and telling said guy not to bump old threads.... even though the thread was MEANT FOR SAID GUY.
4. I call idiot buddy out on troll
5. Idiot buddy thinks i give said guy blowjobs and thinks we should nest.
6. I try to explain to idiot the situation more to his IQ level. It didnt help. Maybe i shouldnt have thrown in the douche... but hey, life is life.
7. Random Pal (pay attention, cause this one is you), jumps in and adds in his random ****ty .02.
8. I become confused because apparently its douche to help explain and defend my initial statement (no.4)

Theres the logic... all layed out on the table for easy reading.
Haha. Half of what you just said never happened.

I cant argue with you, im literally in awe of your stupidity.
Flame away captain.

Perhaps the posts you mentioned got deleted? Because what you just said didnt happen anywhere in this thread, other than him posting the picture.
TheGravedigger: you and your friggin pictures haha, this guys got some anger issues i think

Last edited by aaaa1236 : 11-14-2012 at 08:41 AM.
aaaa1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:56 AM #14
peacob
 
 
peacob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
Clearly the sarcasm i added in the story went way over your head.

You say i have anger issues and yet look at how personal you're taking this too....

I could say the same for your stupidity.

Good day to you.
__________________
LuxeMob
EgoMafia

Last edited by peacob : 11-14-2012 at 09:00 AM.
peacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:00 AM #15
aaaa1236
plop plop plop
 
aaaa1236's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ohio
aaaa1236 helped look for balloons
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends III
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends V
aaaa1236 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Id say the same if i couldnt support false statements
We had a hood run
aaaa1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump