Community Focus

Old 11-16-2012, 08:40 PM #64
OHIO FTW
Gunnin' down that snake

OHIO FTW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports DLX Technology
How about everyone stops posting. I put my opinion out hopefully to find people agree, not ***** about other stuff. Honestly rex, you say you dont feel bad for the vet who mearly lost his leg? Im not going to deal with you. Littlemidget, how are we all white trash? Where does that even come into play? You are completely off topic. This thread spun out of control. Thanks for the laughs and such though, i loved seeing some of the random *** arguement.

Heres my point summed up: Im pretty good for my age. Im not saying im all that but im good. I can compete against some pretty good players. I just couldnt stand like other ballers i didnt know look at me and see i own all this stuff, then run thier mouth on how im spoiled and my mommy buys my stuff. That was the point. I never even awknowledged them and they look at me amd run thier mouth. Thats basically them hating on teens. Whatever thoigh.

If a mod is reading this , please close this theead, this is really annoying...
TMG Ratpack #19
TMG Outlaws #19
OHIO FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 PM #65
peacob

peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIO FTW View Post
How about everyone stops posting. I put my opinion out hopefully to find people agree, not ***** about other stuff. Honestly rex, you say you dont feel bad for the vet who mearly lost his leg? Im not going to deal with you. Littlemidget, how are we all white trash? Where does that even come into play? You are completely off topic. This thread spun out of control. Thanks for the laughs and such though, i loved seeing some of the random *** arguement.

Heres my point summed up: Im pretty good for my age. Im not saying im all that but im good. I can compete against some pretty good players. I just couldnt stand like other ballers i didnt know look at me and see i own all this stuff, then run thier mouth on how im spoiled and my mommy buys my stuff. That was the point. I never even awknowledged them and they look at me amd run thier mouth. Thats basically them hating on teens. Whatever thoigh.

If a mod is reading this , please close this theead, this is really annoying...
Moral of this story.....

Its life, deal with it.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:10 AM #66
Darko9989
MacDev Militia

Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
There is a big difference between someone like yourself that works to buy what you want. If you are 15 and work for $2,000 worth of gear then great. Good for you. The annoying part comes from kids between 10-16 that have not worked so much as an hour and instead have their parents buy them a couple grand worth of gear. I will say though that I have met a few of the kids like that who have parents that buy them whatever they want yet they do not brag. They have great gear but that's it. They come out and play, and have a good time. You dont hear anything more from them. Then there are the kids that make other players mad. They didn't buy anything themselves yet run around saying look at my $1,600 Vapor, while pulling around a PE gearbag filled with another grands worth of equipment. That is the part that annoys most of us.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:27 AM #67
Darko9989
MacDev Militia

Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballfreek790

if you read above where I said that, it's spoiled kids with a sense of entitlement that make me sick.

edit: if you're going to argue a quote, and you don't use the whole quote so there's missing context, it doesn't make your argument better. It makes you sound like Mitt Romney.
Haha.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:30 AM #68
Darko9989
MacDev Militia

Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pipes

How dare you sir. I was injured in the line of duty. How did I choose to have my left leg amputated and surgerically reattached? 8 more surgeries to fix the problems with the first. How did I throw my service in your face? Plus, why are you being defensive? I was on active duty when everyone of my children was born and 10 years left before my retirement. Misfortune struck I was medically discharged, and I needed new skills that didn't require a fully functional leg. I really take offense at your comment at how many children I have, and how I had each without any idea how I was going to support them. I supported my family for many years and then I was injured and could not. I had to find new skills. I did and within a month I will be done with school and employed.

As far as smart I think I am above average as I now hold doctorate.
Good for you. I wish I could shake your hand. You should not feel like you need to defend yourself on here.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 AM #69
Darko9989
MacDev Militia

Annual Supporting Member
Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme

Congrats on the doctorate. Like I said, thank you for your service but, you did know going into the service that you possibly would get injured/killed, I appreciate and thank you but in no way do I feel sorry for you. Which I know that is not what you were going for. You were just stating, as am I. Every choice you make in life has a consequence. Your life played out based on your decisions and now you are feeling the repercussions of said decisions.

You have trouble finding a job due to your injury. But, you can still play paintball.... Interesting.

I typed A LOT more than this and deleted it. I will not dig any further into this. I do have more to say and if you care to hear it, pm me and I will. But I do not believe you should have to justify your situation to me. I am afterall, just one person on the internet.
This all really needs to stop. This is a prime example of a thread going way off topic and going way too far.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:59 PM #70
Bump_Pitch

Bump_Pitch owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah, people just like to start controversy. Silly Immature adults
Bump_Pitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:00 PM #71
peacob

peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump_Pitch View Post
Yeah, people just like to start controversy. Silly Immature adults
that necro-post had so much added value to it...
Old 12-28-2012, 10:12 PM #72
Bump_Pitch

Bump_Pitch owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacob View Post
that necro-post had so much added value to it...
Cool
Bump_Pitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:39 PM #73
FIERC3Punisher
It is what it is.

FIERC3Punisher is playing at Living Legends V
FIERC3Punisher has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
FIERC3Punisher is attending Decay of Nations VI
FIERC3Punisher supports Empire
I feel the exact same way. I've been playing for two years now and bought everything I own (except a BT Omega last year as a birthday present) I have a job, I'm 16 and even making a car payment. If I want a new gun/mask/loader I go pay for it myself. My parents don't support me playing this sport because its "a waste of money" but it's what I love and they can't take it away from me. I worked my but off to get my Ego and I adore it more because of how hard I had to work for it. When something is bought/given to me I don't appreciate it as much because I didn't have to do anything for said product. At my field it's primarily young guns with some oldies but I'm the youngest on the team (mostly 20-26) and I love those guys to death. I just wish people didn't fight over the controversy of woodsball and speedball. We both are playing paintball and there are very few who respect the sport so we all need to come together and represent the sport to show how much it's evolved.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:53 PM #74
FIERC3Punisher
It is what it is.

FIERC3Punisher is playing at Living Legends V
FIERC3Punisher has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
FIERC3Punisher is attending Decay of Nations VI
FIERC3Punisher supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pipes View Post

I have no problem with Teens with high end gears. My problem is with punks that run there mouths regardless of skill level. I am not jealous that I currently can't afford that high end gear myself as that time will come.
I agree with you but you have a spire and a geo 3. How can you not afford this stuff?