Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 07:55 AM #1
bushhog750
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Woodstock, GA
bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Laser Engraving questions

Really thinking about having my Luxe laser engraved. Im looking at using Kohn. How much money is it typically, how long does it take and do I disassemble my gun before I ship it. I understand I can call kohn and get these answers but id rather not bother them with questions. Any info you can give me is appreciated.
bushhog750 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2012, 08:04 AM #2
USAFWD
Privates Investigator
 
USAFWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
Just call them, seriously. They will be happy to answer your questions.
USAFWD is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:20 AM #3
bushhog750
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Woodstock, GA
bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You know sometimes it nice to get others opinions and hear others feedback before buying or getting a service done, and what they have to say about a product or service before one fully commits. Thanks for a useless answer Hitler. If anyone can give me any feedback on laser engraving it would be nice.
bushhog750 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:53 AM #4
Frenct
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Georgia
Annual Supporting Member
Frenct owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Frenct plays in the APPA D4 division
Frenct supports DLX Technology
s

West Coast Customs in California does some good work. Bought a gun from them and they threw in the lasering for dirt cheap. Their easy to work with and great customer service.
Frenct is online now  
Old 11-12-2012, 10:26 AM #5
specopsdeath2
ヽ༼ຈ
 
specopsdeath2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jersey/CT
Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 plays in the APPA D3 division
specopsdeath2 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushhog750
You know sometimes it nice to get others opinions and hear others feedback before buying or getting a service done, and what they have to say about a product or service before one fully commits. Thanks for a useless answer Hitler. If anyone can give me any feedback on laser engraving it would be nice.
Wow way to be a dick. His answer would be mine since you posted here. Go to the voided warranty section and search there. Plenty of threads there about laser engraving companies and reviews about them stating turn around time, ease of communication, price, and every other question you may have.
__________________
Old FB
Gun Saleeeee
Luxe Mob.
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 11:13 AM #6
bushhog750
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Woodstock, GA
bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenct View Post
West Coast Customs in California does some good work. Bought a gun from them and they threw in the lasering for dirt cheap. Their easy to work with and great customer service.
thank you bro, i was trying as well to look online for different providers of this service.
bushhog750 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 11:21 AM #7
bushhog750
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Woodstock, GA
bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by specopsdeath2 View Post
Wow way to be a dick. His answer would be mine since you posted here. Go to the voided warranty section and search there. Plenty of threads there about laser engraving companies and reviews about them stating turn around time, ease of communication, price, and every other question you may have.
I didnt realize feelings got hurt here so easily..... but thanks for the info I will look there now.
bushhog750 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:03 PM #8
specopsdeath2
ヽ༼ຈ
 
specopsdeath2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jersey/CT
Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 plays in the APPA D3 division
specopsdeath2 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushhog750

I didnt realize feelings got hurt here so easily..... but thanks for the info I will look there now.


There are many companies that do lasering. To choose, look at their prices and turn around times. Pick what fits you best. Don't forget to read about their reviews, there are many high caliber companies out there. Left coast as stated above is a very good place as well as Kohn.
__________________
Old FB
Gun Saleeeee
Luxe Mob.
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 PM #9
USAFWD
Privates Investigator
 
USAFWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: FL
Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
bushhog750, you need to pump the brakes and cut out the insults.

You didn't really ask for opinions. You asked questions that could most easily and accurately be answered directly by Kohn, which is why I suggested you call them instead of getting second hand info which may not be accurate.
USAFWD is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump