PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-11-2012, 11:05 PM #1
Trusty2stroke
Put that hammer down!!

My first Autococker and questions

Well Ive been out of the sport for a few years and I decided to get back into playing again. Ive always wanted to own an e cocker and I have finally gotten one of my all time favorite guns. I picked up a 2005 prostock for a great deal that had a worr frame and select fire board installed from a 05 superstock. I went out to the local field to day and ended up encountering a few problems. After a few shots trying to get the velocity right, air started gushing out of the regulator. I havent got a chance to take it apart yet but Im assuming its only a seal of some sort. The regulator isnt the real problem though, My board will not program in any of the shooting modes. I have the jumper on ramp setting but it just shoots twice per trigger pull. I tried getting it into the other shooting modes but it wont respond to any position of the jumper. Ive tried several brand new name brand batteries but that didnt work either. So, im wondering if this select fire board is broken or is there something else that can cause this?? Also, if the board is bad, can a I replace the board with a E1 eblade board without getting a new trigger frame?
Thanks
Trusty2stroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-11-2012, 11:25 PM #2
Darkapollo

Any board you want will require a new frame.
The board MUST be off when you change the jumpers.
Sounds like you need a new piston seal in the reg.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:45 PM #3
Trusty2stroke
Put that hammer down!!

I had the gun off when trying to change the jumpers just like the manual said to. Well, It looks like i might be on the hunt for a e1 frame and board. I know the e1 frame is older but what is the main difference between to e2 and e1? Is it worth spending the extra $$ for the e2?
Old 11-12-2012, 01:23 PM #4
Darkapollo

YES. The E1 is a battery hog, no fire modes, easy to bounce.
The E2 is much better.. In every way.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:24 PM #5
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

E2 or zero b are far better than the e1. look for versions 1.10.

even as bad as the E1 is its still far better than the SF board as well.

also the E1, E2/zero-b, and yakuza boards will all fit into any of the E1/worrblade, E2, or new designs frames. its the sf frames and boards that are the oddballs.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:05 PM #6
Trusty2stroke
Put that hammer down!!

Today I stopped by my local paintball shop to see if they had a seal kit for my regulator and there was a gun on the wall that caught my eye. It was a pretty custom gun with a shocktech body, internals with a e1 eblade.It had a few scratches from normal use but with a good cleaning it could look really good. The best part was the price, I think next week when pay check time comes around I might pick this gun up just so I could have a good gun to start playing with for now and I can build this 05 prostock as a project. What do you guys think??
Old 01-04-2013, 04:13 PM #7
johny3cans

with the select fire board jumper on auto you have to pull the trigger 3 times within 1 second and on the 4th pull it's now full auto. i could be off on the time been awhile. if you don't pull it fast enough it will stay in semi mode.
johny3cans is offline   Reply With Quote