Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-11-2012, 10:50 PM #1
Rocket Dawg

Trouble with Critical Paintball Pro Macro fittings?

2 of my brand-new Critical Paintball Pro Macro fittings leak when using the regulation black macro line. It's coming from where the black line goes into the fitting.

Anyone here have this kind of trouble. If I have to replace these please tell me the absolute best way to use macro line and which fittings for a guaranteed leak-free setup.

Thanks!!!
Rocket Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:53 PM #2
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
There are no leak free fittings.
Chances are it's your macroline. Make sure it's cut straight and not crooked and it's not crushed either. Also when you put it in make sure it 'clicks' into place at the bottom of the fitting then tug it to ensure the collar locks it.
If that doesn't work try a new piece of macroline. It may be too short or it's worn if you've used it before. Very rarely is the fitting itself the cause of the leak.
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:33 PM #3
Rocket Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
There are no leak free fittings.
Chances are it's your macroline. Make sure it's cut straight and not crooked and it's not crushed either. Also when you put it in make sure it 'clicks' into place at the bottom of the fitting then tug it to ensure the collar locks it.
If that doesn't work try a new piece of macroline. It may be too short or it's worn if you've used it before. Very rarely is the fitting itself the cause of the leak.
Ok thanks for the good info!!
Rocket Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote