PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-02-2013, 10:32 AM #1
Capt.Solstice
Team Solstice's Captain

Team Solstice In Need Of New Players

Happy New Year fellow ballers with that being said here it goes Team Solstice is under a new captain, new owner, and new manager we are starting over with a whole new crew we are based out of Pensacola, Florida but it is time for us to get back into the swing of things so to speak so if your at all intrested in joining an elite and professional team we are looking for people that are going to be dedicated to the team also they are going to have to be honest. If you would like to check us out and see what we are about you can pm me here. We are right now only playing the rookie tournaments we have only played like 3 - 4 tournaments a couple years ago in Dothan this is still kinda a learning experience for us we are always looking at different stratigies but this is only the first step also if you would like me to speak to your parents I can do that as well post before you pm me and when you post let me know if you would like me to speak to your parents. My last step before I let you try out for the team I would like to do a face to face interview with you so that you will know what to expect and everything we are trying to get people staffed for the team as well as trying to get sponserships. I am Chris I am the new Captain of the team and I am looking forward to hearing from you this is going to be required before I even let anybody on our team. If you have the skills and personality we like, we will ask you back for a few practices to see if you fit in with the team. We are not looking for jumpers, or kids looking for a free ride, or cocky players.

1. Name
2. What kinda of marker do you rock
3. How Much Experience Do You have
4. Age (required)
5. Previous Tournament Experience

P.S. feel free to pm or just post on this thread thanx currently in between fields but hopefully will b lining something up this week. Will be checking every night.

Last edited by Capt.Solstice : 01-02-2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something into my original thread. Plus I had part of it all jacked up.
Capt.Solstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups