Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 AM #1975
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
Holy **** are you fist ****ing me right now? Dilfer is the ****ing WORST. He is the biggest nutt gobbler of a play by play guy since the old Theismann/Mcguire/Patrick SNF football crew in the late 90s early 2000s. Oh dear god no I cant ****ing stomach Dilfer every week...its bad enough they let him do the first game of the double headers on opening week.
no, not trolling. I can't stand Gruden. Cannot ****ing stand him. This guy, this guy right here, this guy is the next coming of lawrence ****ing taylor. I mean just look at this guy." Holy **** shut the **** up, Gruden. For a supposed coach, his analysis is ****.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2012, 11:29 AM #1976
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Except you're wrong, at least for my major. The Scripps School of Journalism is one of the best in the country and is very selective on who gets in. I'm in the advertising program here and it is also held in high regard in the professional world. I know this because we were just in NYC this past weekend visiting agencies and conferences and many of our past alum are now big shots in the agencies.

Sub par education? ... Lol

But being from Ohio and all I'd expect you to want to stay in this ****hole state and never go out to experience a lifestyle that doesn't suck.
if you go to school for journalism and are not at north western or cuse then you sir are doing it wrong.

and if you think ohio is ****ty and has ****ty weather you definitely dont want to go to michigan where their weather is just as bad or worse, there are less jobs, more poverty, more fat people, the violent crime capital of the country, worse schools, etc.

the only nice parts about michigan are in MSU territory...go figure

edit: isnt journalism technically a liberal arts degree? you .99 bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
Hey man, Cleveland has at least 2 sweet buildings!
we got 3 ya dick! plus we got the melt, you dont have the melt so you can suck my ***!

Last edited by imhungry : 11-20-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:43 AM #1977
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

I never said I wanted to end up living there after graduation, but I do like Michigan more than ohio, contrary to popular belief, the whole state isn't detroit and flint... My dad's side of my family has lived in some very nice neighborhoods in the ann arbor and livonia areas.

I'm looking to be in a major ad agency when I graduate and NYC/chicago/atlanta are definitely top 3 cities I'd like to end up.

Regardless, ohio still sucks.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:45 AM #1978
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
DMC thinks he is Don Draper.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 AM #1979
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

yea i spent 2 years all over michigan, the eastern part of the state is a complete **** hole. even the lansing area kind of sucks. traverse city, grand rapids/kalamazoo and the UP rule though

you are a self hating ohioian because you are from the hickest and drunkest part of the state. i am from a very WASPy area and its exactly like any other nicer area in the mid west/north east.

edit: why the **** did you go into journalism if you want to do advertising? marketing seems like it would make infinitely more sense since you have a business background and not a bunch of bull****

double edit: id rather swallow a bullet than live in ATL. that is my number 2 least desirable place to live in the south outside the whole state of florida sans the tip

Last edited by imhungry : 11-20-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 AM #1980
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
DMC thinks he is Don Draper.
That's exactly who I'm going to be.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:52 AM #1981
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
you are a self hating ohioian because you are from the hickest and drunkest part of the state. i am from a very WASPy area and its exactly like any other nicer area in the mid west/north east.
Except it's in Ohio, so there will always be the faintest tinge of disappointment and failure in the air. Eventually you breath in enough of that and you become a Browns fan. I would never want to live in Ohio.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:55 AM #1982
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

And I'm a self-hating ohioan because I can't stand the state, the general emptiness of areas between cities, the miserable dreary days for half of the year, and oh yeah... All of the ****ing ohio state fanbase... They are insufferable and agonizing to listen to on a regular basis. Shouting obnoxiously at eachother across bars and being generally intolerable overall.

There are a million and a half reasons I hate ohio. Being from a drunk hick area is just one of them...

Old 11-20-2012, 11:57 AM #1983
Ninja Mouse
KRISTEN BELL AW YISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
Except it's in Ohio, so there will always be the faintest tinge of disappointment and failure in the air. Eventually you breath in enough of that and you become a Browns fan. I would never want to live in Ohio.
Bahahahaha

Quote:
And I'm a self-hating ohioan because I can't stand the state, the general emptiness of areas between cities, the miserable dreary days for half of the year, and oh yeah... All of the ****ing ohio state fanbase... They are insufferable and agonizing to listen to on a regular basis. Shouting obnoxiously at eachother across bars and being generally intolerable overall.

There are a million and a half reasons I hate ohio. Being from a drunk hick area is just one of them...
South = sunshine, sports teams that dont suck, and lots of attractive women with loose morals.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 11-20-2012, 11:57 AM #1984
angelballer

Quote:
Eventually you breath in enough of that and you become a Browns fan.
Let's not get carried away here...
Old 11-20-2012, 12:00 PM #1985
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:

have you EVER been anywhere west of ohio? if you think ohio is empty dont bother going anywhere west of ohio north of texas until you hit the rockies...

and its not dreary at all anywhere that is not smack on the lake. sunshine blows anyway, id rather have it dark all the time.

its also impossible to become a browns fan. you are pretty much born one. historically one of the worst NFL teams (the browns have the 8th best winning percentage, btw)

Last edited by imhungry : 11-20-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:01 PM #1986
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
have you EVER been anywhere west of ohio? if you think ohio is empty dont bother going anywhere west of ohio north of texas until you hit the rockies...

and its not dreary at all anywhere that is not smack on the lake. sunshine blows anyway, id rather have it dark all the time.
This coming from someone that works in cave rather than an office.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 11-20-2012, 12:04 PM #1987
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Umm yes I have, and I can count 10 places I'd rather live than ohio, I'm probably one of the top 5 travelers in this thread... And ohio sucks. It might be hard for you to admit it since you obviously like living in dark dreary areas, but it does in fact, suck.

Chicago, st. Louis, denver, atlanta, nyc, san francisco are all places I'd rather live than ****ing ohio.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:08 PM #1988
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

there are a **** load of places i would rather live but its really not that bad. you just sound like a whiny, *****y kid from a ****ty *** rural area who does not have thick enough skin to deal with the big bad OSU fans infesting the state.

boohoo deal with it.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:10 PM #1989
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
South = sunshine, sports teams that dont suck, and lots of attractive women with loose morals.
And good food like everywhere.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:10 PM #1990
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

No, I'm just smart enough to realize that Ohio is a **** hole.

You deal with it.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:14 PM #1991
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
And good food like everywhere.
yea if you like deep fried crap that will kill you in 10 years. new orleans, sure, the rest of the south...no. charleston is a good food town too.

NYC, Chicago, Cleveland food wise > south, no contest
Old 11-20-2012, 12:16 PM #1992
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Are you just not going to acknowledge the existence of barbecue?
Old 11-20-2012, 12:19 PM #1993
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Kansas City and texas BBQ is the best and i dont consider that "the south". the mustard based stuff is alright but it gets old

texas is just texas and Kansas city is kinda midwest and stuff
Old 11-20-2012, 12:20 PM #1994
Ninja Mouse
KRISTEN BELL AW YISS

Quote:
Are you just not going to acknowledge the existence of barbecue?
Imhungry doesn't want to admit that he is actually the result of what happens when West Virginians reproduce.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 11-20-2012, 12:22 PM #1995
Matt.is.back2011

Quote:
Except you're wrong, at least for my major. The Scripps School of Journalism is one of the best in the country and is very selective on who gets in. I'm in the advertising program here and it is also held in high regard in the professional world. I know this because we were just in NYC this past weekend visiting agencies and conferences and many of our past alum are now big shots in the agencies.

Sub par education? ... Lol

But being from Ohio and all I'd expect you to want to stay in this ****hole state and never go out to experience a lifestyle that doesn't suck.
OU is a feeder school for the drunk and dissorderly; the fact that you're majoring in advertising isn't a career path as much as it is a direct path to the unemployment line.

Also, I don't live in Ohio, I currently live a little south of Raleigh.

Umad?

Closed Thread