Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
I live in Delaware. I've played at fields in Delaware, Maryland, Pennnsylvania, and New Jersey. The entry fee is usually around $10-$15 in Delaware and Maryland. Pennsylvania and New Jersey can be more expensive, depending on where you go. I've played Invasion of Normandy at Skirmish Paintball in Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania for a few years. While it was fun, there paint was $100 a case. No paint should be that expensive. In regards to your question about being by yourself, if you find a field you like and start playing there regularly, you will make friends in no time. You'll be almost like family to some of the other regulars and staff. 90% of my best friends are from paintball. I've met some of the greatest people in my life through paintball. You'll have no problem walking on, I'm sure of it.
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2012, 02:14 AM #23
pbragesauce198

pbragesauce198 is an NCPA player
pbragesauce198 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGKILLA21 View Post
hey guys so about a month ago i got back into paintball with some friends we went and played at some semi legit field anyways now all my friends have quit just like that which leaves me f*cked! the closest legit field is half hour away, my gf has a car, so now what? should i go get a membership at this legit field and just play everyweekend alone with random kids at this place? let me know what you would do if you all of a sudden ended up the lonely pb player
Haha, I feel you man. I had a similar situation where my friends in high school got burnt out and didn't want to play anymore. Honestly man, you'd be surprised how many friends you can make at your local field if your actually trying. Don't be afraid to play by yourself like I did. Make an effort to strike up conversations with people at the field and before you know it, you'll be friendly with a lot of the regulars.
pbragesauce198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:05 PM #24
dragonight1843

i barley have any friends to play with... i can only play if i have a friend with me. i used to play with my brother. till he tore his ACL in a football game. now i have to try and get one of my ball less friends to play. if not. no playing. not a huge deal during school year (not alot of time) but when summer comes around hopefully one of my friends will play.

Under 18 an buy all my own gear.
dragonight1843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:47 PM #25
Wheeldogg
Sam

Wheeldogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Wheeldogg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wheeldogg has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wheeldogg has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I had a group of friends at school and they played all the time but then we went to different schools and they stopped playing. I think i was the only factor keeping them playing. And whenever i ask them (through Facebook) they act too cool for paintball.
Wheeldogg is offline   Reply With Quote