Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-09-2012, 04:09 PM #1
cdyer22

etek 1

so i havent played the sport since 2005ish when i was shooting my dm5. i have a 03 wgp autococker in the basement and my cousin said he would trade me an etek for the autococker cause he wants to turn it into a pump gun. he said he would also possibly throw me a empire B loader for 20$ if i did the trade. was wondering what the value of the two guns are and if i should do the trade or not

please dont flame me since i am just getting back into the sport thanks for the help
cdyer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:16 PM #2
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

somewhat depends on the specs of the cocker, but they're both pretty close to each other in value.

most plain 03/04 prostocks tend to go for $100-$120 and so do eteks. the cocker will probably be easier to sell in the bst though since pump has made a comeback, people are looking for them more than they are older eteks.

whether or not you want to do the trade is up to you.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:26 PM #3
cdyer22

the cocker is completely stock i just dont know if i was to sell the cocker if i would be able to get a etek 2 or maybe even a shocker i wouldnt mind a shocker again. i know pump is back on the rise so trying to see if id be able to get something better then a etek or would just be better off getting the etek from my cousin
Old 11-09-2012, 04:28 PM #4
Freedy500

Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
keep the cocker if it isn't one of the crap ones. they are too good to get rid of if you really appreciate old school markers.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:30 PM #5
cdyer22

its a 03 wgp pro stock i believe basically in prestine condition only used 2 times since 03 got a dm5 then a shocker and basically forgot about the cocker til my cousin asked about it...deff one of the most accurate shooting guns ive ever shot was the cocker
Old 11-09-2012, 04:32 PM #6
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

personally id take a shocker over an etek. even though the etek is easier in maintenance. thing with eteks is you can just get an older ego for not much more.

theres quite a few nice things you can find for $300 ish now, youll just have to do some browsing through the bst and a little research and find something you want.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:35 PM #7
cdyer22

yea i loved my shocker to only problem was it kept giving me problems which is why im a little shaky on going back to shockers if anything id probably get a dynasty shocker or whaffle