Old 11-07-2012, 05:38 PM #211
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

Iowa's#1Stunna supports Cereal Killerz 2
Iowa's#1Stunna owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Iowa's#1Stunna supports Team VICIOUS
Iowa's#1Stunna has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
hahha ill take that as a stab at me...i dont think people in iowa dress like that picture...i think of them as farmers

Official Geo Owner's thread!!

old feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1282792
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2012, 05:39 PM #212
EmpireEmperor

EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
Wait... are you for real right now? Please tell me you're trolling Earl. I'm absolutely flabbergasted that anyone could actually think that those are correct statements lolololol I don't even know what to say
Enlighten me. If there's another, more reasonable excuse as to why someone would dress in such a ridiculous manner, I'd love to hear it.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:41 PM #213
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireEmperor View Post
Enlighten me. If there's another, more reasonable excuse as to why someone would dress in such a ridiculous manner, I'd love to hear it.
And its not like thats an acceptable alternative to the norm, they pay ****ing BOATLOADS of money for that retarded ****.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:41 PM #214
EmpireEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa's#1Stunna View Post
hahha ill take that as a stab at me...i dont think people in iowa dress like that picture...i think of them as farmers

Wearing a Yankees cap in Iowa?

Confirmed hipster.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:41 PM #215
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:

haha I was just trolling ur right bro it's because they KNOW it looks bad but are trying to be IRONIC. lololololol.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-07-2012, 05:42 PM #216
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt View Post
I say hipster cause its close enough to whatever trend you guys are trying to imitate.
Edit: and I already tried to end this, multiple times, so just shut the **** up and stop being so butthurt. I'm sorry I tried trolling you guys out of boredom, bottomline is I think you guys are gay as ****. You say you care so little of what I think, well if thats true then why do you keep responding to all my posts? And BTW, im a 22 year old male living in Chicago, dip****, pretty much the opposite of any backwoods **** southern state you could think of.
bcuz ur dumb and it's funny.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:43 PM #217
EmpireEmperor

Oh thank God

I was worried for a minute there.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:43 PM #218
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

Also, i'm well aware you guys might not be hipsters, I'm just saying that because I don't think there is a term for whatever the **** you guys are going for, also seeing how that is your only argument you have had so far.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:44 PM #219
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt
And BTW, im a 22 year old male living in Chicago, dip****, pretty much the opposite of any backwoods **** southern state you could think of.
where at?
My Instagram
Old 11-07-2012, 05:44 PM #220
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

aint nothing wrong with the yankees

Old 11-07-2012, 05:45 PM #221
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

proto its your bro smo, i'm just undercover trolling right now.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:47 PM #222
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt
proto its your bro smo, i'm just undercover trolling right now.
ah
My Instagram
Old 11-07-2012, 05:48 PM #223
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
And its not like thats an acceptable alternative to the norm, they pay ****ing BOATLOADS of money for that retarded ****.
So if a woman spends a lot of money to look beautiful, like those images I posted the last thread, that's fine? But if a guy does it, it's not okay? How come?

Cuz you know these ladies are wearing mad guap right now

I mean, if you don't like the type of fashion that I've been posting in ST:C, that's absolutely fine. Most don't. But to attack us with ignorance and hatred seems silly. As long as whatever you're wearing fits well and looks decent all-together, I have no problem with you, even if it's not a style I personally like.

But the fact that you either think, as per your last post in the other thread, that fashion is an unacceptable "hobby" (I work there, thanks) for men, or that you so vehemently attack any style that you don't accept as "normal" or acceptable, is a bit worrisome to me.

In other news, anyone in the GDT play HoN? I wanna play but not alone

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-07-2012, 05:51 PM #224
EmpireEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa's#1Stunna View Post
aint nothing wrong with the yankees
I was about to say you should support whatever MLB team is based in Iowa, but then I remembered there isn't one. Then I was going to say you should support the team that is closet to you geographically and I realized that's the Cubs.

So sticking with the Yankees is alright
Old 11-07-2012, 05:51 PM #225
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

You can support the sox, but then you run the risk of getting stabbed after the games hahah, good ol chicago.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:53 PM #226
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

cubs <3
My Instagram
Old 11-07-2012, 05:55 PM #227
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
I say hipster cause its close enough to whatever trend you guys are trying to imitate.
Edit: and I already tried to end this, multiple times, so just shut the **** up and stop being so butthurt. I'm sorry I tried trolling you guys out of boredom, bottomline is I think you guys are gay as ****. You say you care so little of what I think, well if thats true then why do you keep responding to all my posts? And BTW, im a 22 year old male living in Chicago, dip****, pretty much the opposite of any backwoods **** southern state you could think of.
Lolol you tried to end this? I kept reeling your *** back in by posting pics of **** I know you would get mad about because your responses were comical to me. Note, for example, the purposely antagonistic comments, such as "I know earl is going to love this one; these pictures are for you earl <3," etc? It's called the countertroll, learn it young one.

And I care so little about what you think? I mean, yeah your opinion of the type of things I like, be it clothing or anything else, matters very little to me, as mine of you should to you. You're just some random dude on the internet to me, and vice versa. But I'm having ****ing fun, lol, so keep the posts coming.

And word, I mean obviously once I figured out which reg you were I went and found out you were from Chi-Town, that's why I picked Iowa which is next to IL. You're just dense as **** so I figured I could keep getting you with that line.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM #228
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

Quote:
I was about to say you should support whatever MLB team is based in Iowa, but then I remembered there isn't one. Then I was going to say you should support the team that is closet to you geographically and I realized that's the Cubs.

So sticking with the Yankees is alright
my point exactly...but I live in utah so im an even bigger outcast here being a yank

Quote:
You can support the sox, but then you run the risk of getting stabbed after the games hahah, good ol chicago.
ive been to a sox game in chi town it was nerve wracking....and they even won

Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM #229
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post

In other news, anyone in the GDT play HoN? I wanna play but not alone
You play gay dungeon and dragon games too? This mental picture that i'm painting of you is coming along quite nicely. Just go back into your fashion circle jerk.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:57 PM #230
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

chicago and iowa might as well be in different countries
My Instagram
Old 11-07-2012, 05:58 PM #231
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
You play gay dungeon and dragon games too? This mental picture that i'm painting of you is coming along quite nicely. Just go back into your fashion circle jerk.
lewl, come on man you can try harder than that

anyone getting ****ed by this blizzard? Tons of snow up in BK, pretty ridiculous. Class cancelled

Closed Thread