PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-07-2013, 03:34 PM #64
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

KINGKILLA21 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KINGKILLA21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Got the cp reg adapter and cp v2 reg today but i dropped the shims like a noob lol anyways final pics and video Soon i promise

Sickest spyder rs around!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3892297

You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
KINGKILLA21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2013, 04:48 PM #65
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Heres the finished gun,
spyder rs
cp barrel/feedneck/reg adapter/ reg
exalt reg grip
Ans gear macroline and fittings,
Tadao vs board
dynasty vlocity Hopper
worthington 48/3000 tank with valken tank cover

lol just the upgrades for the gun Were 300 bucks (some People may be facepalming) but Im happy with the finished look and how the red/ black combo came out, all Thats left is to fine tune it and finally get a vid up for you guys

You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
Old 01-07-2013, 05:46 PM #66
Jdalty
Calls hit checks in Rec.

Jdalty owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I did something similar- became the ego killer!
Jdalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:22 PM #67
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Lol thats awesome! And damn it its like Im addicted to spending money on this gun, red cp trigger and if i can find one red back cap coming Soon, the back end looks to much black not enough red ps for the reg what would look better straight macroline fitting or 90 degree?

Last edited by KINGKILLA21 : 01-07-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:59 PM #68
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

Opteron-O3 is a Supporting Member
Opteron-O3 posts videos on PbNation
Opteron-O3 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Be sure you aren't spending all that money and not getting any play time lol...

Nonetheless, your RS looks awesome dude. I remember when the VS2 first came out and I upgraded my gun so much I was shooting 190psi very minimal kick and performed great! Honestly shot better than my ego.
Opteron-O3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:09 PM #69
ferret15
STTB connoisseur

Annual Supporting Member
ferret15 donated to help Peyton Trent
spend some time really fine tuning it. I found that using dow 55 on the whole striker helped a bit durning this process.

nice work

I'm all out of ideas again and this text is so plain.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this new look.
ferret15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:42 PM #70
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

I try to play every weekend but havent played in a month lol

Old 01-08-2013, 12:35 AM #71
mnkywitagun

go with 90 degree elbow for reg. get red body kit for lpr, eye covers and back cap. The red cp sling trigger would look good too. after that. just play with the damn thing! like opty said.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:41 AM #72
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Lol the lpr would be almost to much red but yeah the eye covers and back cap will look mint and i will i just want this done aha its kind of an obsession now, Im probably playing this weekend btw

Old 01-09-2013, 09:11 PM #73
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Tomorrow Im playing with a buddy that has never played and hes buying a jt tac 5 setup and i thought i would show you guys my co2 setup, this is why i love this gun i can go outlaw ballin with friends and use co2 lol also will using co2 have any negative effects on the barrel?

Last edited by KINGKILLA21 : 01-09-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:51 AM #74
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

UPDATE: here she is with cut feedneck so vlocity sits just above Bolt pin,

Old 01-17-2013, 02:08 AM #75
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

EDIT: gun setup is now extremely back heavy not sure if Thats a good thing or a bad thing Lmao i think its from Cutting my feedneck somehow

Old 01-17-2013, 04:29 AM #76
theblindchicken
49'er

theblindchicken is an NCPA player
theblindchicken is an NCPA National Champion
theblindchicken plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGKILLA21 View Post
EDIT: gun setup is now extremely back heavy not sure if Thats a good thing or a bad thing Lmao i think its from Cutting my feedneck somehow
I'm not sure how you like your markers balanced, but I prefer mine to be balanced pretty much at the trigger frame grip.
theblindchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:08 AM #77
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Would Cutting the feedneck cause the back to be heavy? I mean come on

Old 01-17-2013, 01:06 PM #78
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Just shot it the weight in a weird way makes it shoot smooth as butter, almost to smooth lol ill update tonight after playing with it today

Old 01-17-2013, 02:38 PM #79
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

I actually prefer back heavy guns. My SLG is so light my carbon fiber tank is heavier than the gun itself. Then adding the hopper adds some middle weight to my setup. I absolutely love how it feels. It makes it so much easier and comfortable to play with.

However, from what I see on your setup you should cut some of the top tube and shave it down. I'll try to post up a picture of what I did to one of my spyders a couple of years back.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:25 PM #80
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Just Got done playing my gun setup is godly and shoots like butter Im surprised how good it shot Thats for sure annnd Im pissed i wasted 56 on the co2 tank i used it today after my hpa and i hate it co2 shouldnt even be allowed in pb i will never use co2 again f that!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:26 PM #81
ferret15
STTB connoisseur

Annual Supporting Member
ferret15 donated to help Peyton Trent
I'm sorry you don't understand how to make CO2 work. Its not that difficult. There are plenty of us that have used it with out issue. The trick is don't let it "freeze" up. If you have an ordinary tank around 13bps. If you have a anti-siphon you should be able to hit 17bps. This of course everything was setup correctly.

We learned to push it more for **** and giggles, but if your playing out in the wood with some friends its cheaper. Air tank fills are kinda expensive and often shoot less. A 16-20oz tank could see a case of paint which is a $5 fill. I know my 45/45 cost $12/fill and most people would be lucky to see a half a case on that.

Then there is the basic mechanics of paintball. CO2 when done right should be +/-5fps, which your not going to really notice on a grouping. Paintballs don't group tight, thats just the way they are so even when running +/-1fps on HPA and perfectly matched paint/bore every time you will still have a large grouping. Running around under pressure you wont notice.

The rules and IMO be a nice guy to your friend kinda dictate that it wont matter if your running a proper CO2 or HPA out of a spyder. PSP is 13 at pro level, which was easy enough to hit just walking a trigger, but the limit I found with a normal CO2 tank. Another guy pushed his RS with an anti-siphon and easliy hit 17bps. Now you might think thats it? Well NPPL is unlimited Semi and the trick there is most people will never break 20bps, let alone while they are one the move. So that leveling the field for realistic play what do you experience different?

It gets cold, and smells different. Thats it. CO2 is not as forgiving which is why people dislike it. You don't maintain and tune your gun the right way it bites you in ***.

I'm all out of ideas again and this text is so plain.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this new look.
ferret15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:08 PM #82
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

This is what I did to my gameface vexor. We call it half-back (who knows if it's the correct term to use).

As you see I chopped off the top-back portion of the body. This should help "lighten" the gun a tad bit from being too back heavy. But just don't go past the o-rings on the bolt or you'll run into some serious issues.

I'll have to agree with ferret. On all of my spyders I prefer to use Co2. I honestly never shoot above 13bps (never have to) and I get roughly a little over a case with a 20 Co2. Mind you my Spyders were heavily upgraded and I know what I'm doing when it comes down to tuning.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:16 PM #83
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

Well i sold my co2 tank and now somehow own 3 48/3000 tanks so Im thinking those will get me close to case in the bush which really i doubt i would need as for the co2 i had my reg set up to 300 psi and everything Nice and lubed and heres my problems, Soon as i switched to the co2 tank my macroline started leaking, i still cant shoot down Hills, i was only on semi not shooting more than 7 bps and my brand new reg was covered in Ice my tank was really cold, even my noob friend noticed how huge the difference between the two bases Were, Im just saying co2 isnt for me

Old 01-17-2013, 11:24 PM #84
theblindchicken
49'er

theblindchicken is an NCPA player
theblindchicken is an NCPA National Champion
theblindchicken plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGKILLA21 View Post
Well i sold my co2 tank and now somehow own 3 48/3000 tanks so Im thinking those will get me close to case in the bush which really i doubt i would need as for the co2 i had my reg set up to 300 psi and everything Nice and lubed and heres my problems, Soon as i switched to the co2 tank my macroline started leaking, i still cant shoot down Hills, i was only on semi not shooting more than 7 bps and my brand new reg was covered in Ice my tank was really cold, even my noob friend noticed how huge the difference between the two bases Were, Im just saying co2 isnt for me
Remember that the output of CO2 can vary based on the outside conditions. A warm bottle will have a higher output, colder would be lower.

CO2 has a tendency to freeze everything that it comes into contact with over a medium length of time. Because of them freezing orings, they can cause leaks because the orings will shrink. This was most likely the reason your macroline started leaking.
theblindchicken is offline   Reply With Quote