Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-07-2012, 03:36 PM #1
Jframe
Mary Wanna?

Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
New Here

Where is everyone from around here playing at? I just started playing paintball again for the first time in 3 or 4 years. I went out to Scary Creek with a few buddies and there was pretty much nobody there. We played 4 or 5 games of 4v5 against some pump players and then that was it. IDK if they just weren't feeling it or got tired of losing and left but that was all we really got to play. There was a little birthday party going on and they wouldn't let us play against them so we ran some 2v2 and 2v3 on the speedball field before the place was closed and we had to leave.

Are there any legit speedball places around here? All of Scary Creek's bunkers looked small and were half deflated.

I live in Cross Lanes right now and as far as I know this is the best place around?!?!?
Jframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2012, 12:46 AM #2
ghost0135

ghost0135 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ghost0135 plays in the APPA D4 division
ghost0135 supports DLX Technology
nope scary creek is it
Welcome to the black hole of paintball very few players around here i live about 5 minutes from crosslanes and i drive to louisville to play
ghost0135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:45 AM #3
Jframe
Mary Wanna?

Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
That sucks, are there any indoor fields within a reasonable driving distance? I'll probably end up rolling out to Scary Creek tomorrow cause it's supposed to be in the 70's but it just sucks being limited to playing rec ball.
Jframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:10 AM #4
ghost0135

ghost0135 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ghost0135 plays in the APPA D4 division
ghost0135 supports DLX Technology
the closest indoor that I know about is in Louisville you have to drive atleast 3 hours to get to a decent field theres usually 5-10 of us that drive to asylum in Louisville or red dragon in Ohio at least once a month
ghost0135 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups