Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 AM #988
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
Gonna go look at a 328i and Z4 this week.
Base models are for poors.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 AM #989
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer View Post
Gonna go look at a 328i and Z4 this week.
Woot, I'm waiting on my friend to get his 335i so I can get his M roadster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Base models are for poors.
lol
Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 AM #990
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

335i or ***** mode

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 AM #991
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

sup
Old 11-13-2012, 08:18 AM #992
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

My brother has a 328 and loves it, and he doesn't even care about cars. He was going to get a ford fusion until I convinced him he would enjoy a BMW more. Now he says he'll never buy another car that isn't a BMW.

The only thing he didn't like (well my dad didn't like because he paid for it) was the $500 battery

And I'll admit it's a fun car to drive. It feels like it has more power than it actually does.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:20 AM #993
AntiHeightPunk (Banned)

UF is a strip mall college
true story
Old 11-13-2012, 08:34 AM #994
F1VENOM

Lol if by strip mall you mean spread over half of Gainesville.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-13-2012, 08:37 AM #995
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

if it actually covered half of gainesville, there wouldn't be enough room for all the hicks from gainesville
Old 11-13-2012, 08:42 AM #996
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualx View Post
if it actually covered half of gainesville, there wouldn't be enough room for all the hicks from gainesville
It's spread out, as in one building is miles from the other with **** inbetween.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:45 AM #997
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Tech campus is pretty big. One of the biggest in the country iirc. Definitely got my exercise in when I was there
Old 11-13-2012, 08:47 AM #998
lowbudgethero
Boomer

i ran out of coffee and now all i have is instant
Old 11-13-2012, 08:48 AM #999
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Tech campus is pretty big. One of the biggest in the country iirc. Definitely got my exercise in when I was there
I raised a Corona to Texas on Saturday night.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 AM #1000
FL07
On High Alert

328 is so weak. A4 is much better.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:14 AM #1001
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
328 is so weak. A4 is much better.
haven you driven the newer 2.0 A4s?. Drive train loss plus hefty weight. The only thing I liked better was the interior and grip.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 AM #1002
FL07
On High Alert

Yeah, I've driven both and like the A4 much better. Neither one is fast or sporty, but the 328 feels slower, has as a ****ty interior and a rougher ride. Jmho. Maybe the F30 is better.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:27 AM #1003
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

oh, i saw a 599 gtb with a bicycle on the roof

thought that was interesting
Old 11-13-2012, 09:28 AM #1004
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL07 View Post
Yeah, I've driven both and like the A4 much better. Neither one is fast or sporty, but the 328 feels slower, has as a ****ty interior and a rougher ride. Jmho. Maybe the F30 is better.
I'm actually appalled at the base model BMW interiors
Old 11-13-2012, 09:35 AM #1005
cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball
Base BMW interiors suck. But BMW has always put more time in the joy of driving the vehicle over interior style in the 3-series. If you want a cushy interior, get an MB or Lexus.

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:35 AM #1006
F1VENOM

Kflush, was your car on a flatbed driving down the Turnpike on Friday?
Old 11-13-2012, 09:36 AM #1007
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Base BMW interiors suck. But BMW has always put more time in the joy of driving the vehicle over interior style in the 3-series. If you want a cushy interior, get an MB or Lexus.
well, it's more of the fact that they are looking worse than they used to...
Old 11-13-2012, 09:48 AM #1008
cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball
Oh haven't been in the 2013's yet. The 2011 I was in wasn't bad. A step up from my e46 still I think. I don't think I have enough to compare to though.

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Closed Thread