Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 04:09 PM #22
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

has been a member for 10 years
BigPimpin55 is attending Decay of Nations VI
LOL 9/13? he's had my stuff since early 03

CO of Kansas SKO
Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical

My Guns For Sale: UL'd PMR for sale or Trade for Real Steel Magfed Phenom FS
Christ KREW
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2004, 05:45 PM #23
WickeDKlowN
I Shank People

He emailed me yesterday saying he might be able to get me a flame twister or something and that had to dig up my address so he could "send me a suprise".

He's had my stuff since the begening of July '03 iirc.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:52 PM #24
Horger
Drunk and Actin' a FOOL!

I say we forget our stuff and just firebomb his house.

Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309973
Old 01-14-2004, 06:29 PM #25
P8ntball_89
Can't is the cancer of...

P8ntball_89 is a Supporting Member
god idea yea!
Old 01-14-2004, 06:37 PM #26
Baited

got my gun in the mail...came with the stabalizer i bought from him, but it doesnt have themac dev bolt detent i had on it. it has the stock one it doesnt have the bottom line or macro line because he said the macro was too small for the stab. and he forgot to put the bottom line in. he said he is sending out the mac dev detent in an envelope but the bottom when he can get to the post office. the major reason i sent it to him was to mod my trigger frame to a double trigger but he ended up just putting a bbt double trigger on it and gave me some dye stickies for the wait...good luck to everyone else getting there stuff

Last edited by Baited : 01-14-2004 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:16 PM #27
edwin247
You guys drive me nuts!!!

edwin247 is a Supporting Member
Does it work better than when you sent it to him???

Sounds like he is just making "Frankenstien" tribals to get them out the door!!!
edwin@tribal-paintball.com
My Feedback on B/S/T
Old 01-15-2004, 01:20 AM #28
qdogg014

i also got my stuff in the mail. fury chip works great (i feel lucky that it even works going through all this drama and all), but i didn't get the teflon bolt that i was suppose to get, he gave me a stock delrin bolt instead (luckily i just got a teflon bolt from edwin247) and i'm still waiting on a blade trigger that he says rich has in the works. so rich, is this true? are you making him a trigger? i hope everyone gets there stuff.

Last edited by qdogg014 : 01-16-2004 at 04:47 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:17 AM #29
Horger
Drunk and Actin' a FOOL!

well if everyone else is getting their stuff, maybe I will too

Feedback
Old 01-19-2004, 09:38 AM #30
me262
corporate slave

heh no, he never asked me to make him any triggers.........
i try to stay nuetral, but he keeps dragging me in his stuff
ive got 2 of his guns right here, that he wanted me to sell for him, they are both about hammered out from bing shot without dampners, and i had to totaly go through them before ide even consider selling them.
im still waiting for all the parts the guy that ordered the mini lcd sent to him for some reason ???????
LONG LIVE THE SERVOS!!........
Old 01-19-2004, 10:51 AM #31
WickeDKlowN
I Shank People

I talked to him on AIM last night and he said that it'l be 2-3 weeks before I'll get my gun due to Have Blue's new software or something.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:03 PM #32
Chefmaster
2Face Industries

He said I'm at the top of his to-do list, he just got back from Vacation so he should be sending things out.
good luck to everyone
Old 01-19-2004, 04:39 PM #33
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

lol I've heard that I'm te top of his list for the past 8 months lol so dont get too excited about that.

CO of Kansas SKO
Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical

Christ KREW
Old 01-19-2004, 04:45 PM #34
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Kansas Kaos is a Supporting Member
Kansas Kaos is a founding member
Hello..... anybody home??

Quote:
Originally posted by Horger
well if everyone else is getting their stuff, maybe I will too
Horger I don't mean to pluck you out of the carnage but this needs to be pointed out........ EVERYONE IS NOT GETTING THEIR STUFF.
Yes, Baited & qdogg both finally recieved some stuff back but not all they were supposed to. If you'll notice Batied had a MacDev ball detent on his marker when he sent & a stock when returned. Unless he was getting an anno done there was no reason to remove a ball detent. And qdogg paid for a custom teflon and was subsituted a stock delrin?? That's not fullfilling the original obligations.... I know it's easy for me to rant like this because I didn't get sucked in but has ANYBODY (with the exception of Joe/rampage) worked a deal with PMI that has been completed where they got EVERYTHING they were supposed to get??
Here's something else to ponder..... why wasn't this problem handled on another PB Forum that PMI/will can post on. That would have made it possible for EVERYONE involved in this mess to speak/post directly to PMI himself & would have allowed PMI to directly respond back. Does that just make too much sense or what???
Old 01-19-2004, 05:01 PM #35
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

hey kk what other ones does he use? I didn't know he used other ones cuz he never told me about it and I don't check back here often and see if people has said anything about him thanks for your help.

CO of Kansas SKO

Christ KREW
Old 01-19-2004, 08:47 PM #36
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Kansas Kaos is a Supporting Member
Kansas Kaos is a founding member
Here's 3 I know of .......

www.pbreview.com
www.paintball-guns.com
www.tribalpb.tk

Last edited by Kansas Kaos : 01-19-2004 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:50 PM #37
Horger
Drunk and Actin' a FOOL!

Re: Hello..... anybody home??

Quote:
Originally posted by Kansas Kaos
Horger I don't mean to pluck you out of the carnage but this needs to be pointed out........ EVERYONE IS NOT GETTING THEIR STUFF.
Yes, Baited & qdogg both finally recieved some stuff back but not all they were supposed to. If you'll notice Batied had a MacDev ball detent on his marker when he sent & a stock when returned. Unless he was getting an anno done there was no reason to remove a ball detent. And qdogg paid for a custom teflon and was subsituted a stock delrin?? That's not fullfilling the original obligations.... I know it's easy for me to rant like this because I didn't get sucked in but has ANYBODY (with the exception of Joe/rampage) worked a deal with PMI that has been completed where they got EVERYTHING they were supposed to get??
Here's something else to ponder..... why wasn't this problem handled on another PB Forum that PMI/will can post on. That would have made it possible for EVERYONE involved in this mess to speak/post directly to PMI himself & would have allowed PMI to directly respond back. Does that just make too much sense or what???
yup. I just don't have time to contact him every minute because I'm either sleeping, at school, or trying to get my new computer running. I mean, ****... i'm just pissed cause he doesn't even make the effort to appear that he's working on our ****. He's promised me (and everyone else i'd wager) that he would call us on about a hundred different ocassions. He's just too much of a wanker to put himself up to it. Probably afraid that he'd get yelled at on the phone, hahah... What a ****ing dick bag.

By the time I get my stuff back, I'm gonna be a freshman at Penn State and I won't have time to play. Arrgh.

Feedback
Old 01-21-2004, 07:27 PM #38
edwin247

Why does someone go on a vacation when there is so much work to be done.

If I had so many loose ends and could take some time off from work (or school if that is the case) then I sure wouldn't be getting R&R, I would be busting my *** to get sheit out!!!

But that is me, I guess I am sorta responsible.
My Feedback on B/S/T
Old 01-21-2004, 07:38 PM #39
Chefmaster
2Face Industries

hey Kansas... back off... you havn't made a deal with Will so you really have no grounds to hold yourself on. Me and a bunch of other people have made deals with him, and we are waiting for our stuff, with you insulting him left and right and telling how much of a lazy prick he is(heh horger was too, but he had a reason to) it really isn't helping Kansas... it did make it about 100x harder to contact everyone due to the fact that he was banned from pbn, and that was a big way to get ahold of everyone. Also there aren't many other pb forums as good and easy as pbn is especially since... just about the entire 'Tribe' is located here. So just back off Kansas... you really have nothing to be mad about... and since you are a mod... you should just be helping make the forum better instead of just contributing to the problem.
Will is waiting for another paycheck so he can have the money to send out all of the packages. I've been waiting for my deal with Will to be finished since March of last year... so HA
Old 01-21-2004, 07:42 PM #40
edwin247

Sounds like a fight is about to happen... ...I'll wait to read more action soon.

Chef, I have just one question.... .....why do you need to wait for a paycheck, if you charge people to repair their guns??? With the number of guns as his place, you would think he is rolling in the dough.
My Feedback on B/S/T
Old 01-22-2004, 12:37 AM #41
Chefmaster
2Face Industries

haha I know, personally I have a bad habit of spending money before I get it haha... maybe thats what he did... anyways... I stay in contact with him everyday
Stay tuned folks...
Old 01-22-2004, 05:06 AM #42
shiftycastro30 (Banned)

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
well that sounds like a punch of horse s#it to me,
he wasnt fixing a dam thing when he was on here so that excuse doesnt even hold water.

for somebody who supposed to sponser a couple of teams to be waiting on a paycheck that seems farfetched unless he lied about the whole dam thing ,which from the way he operates he lies alot.

let the truth be known right here kk didnt get him banned the first time i did.
i reported the piece of crap (pmi) to deciet and he took care of it, which didnt even help because when he did come back still didnt fix nothing.

you dont halfass anything when people are paying you ,
do the work and earn your money not hide behind the postoffice and your parents.

THATS CHICKEN S#IT

thanks for your time
Closed Thread