1. I have to give it to the Clone GT:"shoot almost like a luxe with better efficiency and consistency and it has the durability of a PE Geo)
2. Luxe no need to explain
3. Vapor when tuned I think they are better than the luxe but people give them a bad rep because they break down when they try to "tune" them themselves or just fiddle with them.
4. Ego11 nobody can say a bad thing about them
5. Dye Matrix they don't make any huge changes because there is nothing wrong with the engine of these smooth shooting guns.
6. Geo3 I never liked these as much as everyone else does simply cause I shoot a broken in geo2 and it felt almost exactly the same.
7. Really tuned and modded Axes can be fun little toys but down the line hold value horribly.
8. Geo2 only lower than the geo3 cause of efficiency
9. Clone VX only down here cause the GT number 1 and they have horrible value now. Also on here a lot of people call there guns VX'd can simply not show you the bolt so you have to go through the process of getting proof before you purchase; just a heads up to potential buyers on here.
10. A Billy Wing modded NT11/10 only thing that sucks is the turn around time for you to ship it to him and have it modded you won't have a gun for 3 weeks to a month.
- No bob long guns because although his products look and shoot amazing I never liked the way they felt in the hands.
Last edited by revo900 : 01-05-2013 at 12:02 AM.