PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-20-2012, 08:24 PM #1
BigMatt-MadCustoms

Hiatt's "Game On" Paintball presents Hillbillies VS Revenuers..Sat Dec 1st 2012

Field opens at 9am rules at 10 game on at 10:45 sharp..

As always BYOP

$20 (+ tax)field fee if your using compressed air..

$30(+tax) for CO2..

Hillbillies VS Revenuers

"Popcorn! Fuzzy wuz on his way to the supply hut n seen a feller in the woods - looked like he was a-hidin.....so Fuzzy snuk around to git behind him, and then he heerd nother feller and he done got spooked so he snuk outta there - we better be kirful and watch - might jist be sum hunters, but ya never kin tell. We'll be a-watchin' our land so y'all bitter keep a watch on yer side....if it's them there revenoooers we best be redy for em."

"G-Men! Listen up! There have been reports that the Sutten Clan have been seen frequently at the Hiatt property. The Duke Clan has been seen on that property also. I'll be frank: Men, I think there's a still out there! There might even be a whole network of clans working together...Your job is to search and find out just what is going on at that place. They're probably brewing the whiskey and then moving it to a storage area where they can sell it. They are very good at hiding the whiskey so look everywhere. They might be keeping supplies somewhere away from the still, so they can reopen it if it gets shut down. BE CAREFUL! Those hillbillies will stop at nothing to protect their special brew. They sometimes fight among themselves over it! Men, your base camp will be on the Hiatt property at the top of the hill at the back side of the property. Get whatever you find to your inventory area so we can get a better idea of how much whiskey they are making. If you find corn mash or a power source - that's the two vital items they need to operate a still - take them to shut them down. Be safe and God be with you."

J. Edgar

Last edited by BigMatt-MadCustoms : 10-23-2012 at 03:18 PM.
BigMatt-MadCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:25 PM #2
BigMatt-MadCustoms

I will be the leader of the Sutton Clan..

Craig Doyle will be the leader of the Duke clan...

Andy told who the leader of the Revenuers was going to be but I can't remember his name but he said he was bringing 25 or more of them stinkin Revenuers with him...

speak up if you would like to join one of our two clans.. I think we are going to need the help..
BigMatt-MadCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:07 AM #3
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Everyone in Tennessee should show up to this thing.
Weather should be perfect, and c'mon, it's a $20 B.Y.O.P scenario game. You can't beat that.

Here's video of a previous game to give you an idea of the field.

The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:37 PM #4
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Old 12-01-2012, 11:06 PM #5
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Pictures are up, y'all.
These should soon be on Facebook as well, so tag away!

Full gallery here: Postimage.org / gallery - moonshiners 001, moonshiners 004, moonshiners 005, moonshiners 007
There's multiple pages, so be sure to click "Next Page>>" at the bottom.

ReplyRegional Ups