Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2012, 06:40 PM #1
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Danger Close
One more week

Who else is ready for this stupid **** to be done? Are we all gonna play nice and be friends again after this election (until the next one)?
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2012, 07:14 PM #2
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Looking forward towards the future, Obama will get elected and the Republicans will continue to stone-wall him in Congress. Our country will continue to recover economically. The Republican Party will be split along those wanting to go back to a more moderate platform while others want to push even farther into extremism. I would assume that the more moderate end will win over while the Tea Party remains on an island. Libertarians will continue to be insignificant. Four years from now we will have a rebounding economy, so the next election will be much more focused on social issues and foreign policy. I forsee the big issues being abortion, gay marriage, and the middle east.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:19 PM #3
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Danger Close
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
I forsee the big issues being abortion, gay marriage, and the middle east.

Business as usual.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:24 PM #4
memorex
I'm Suppish
 
memorex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
nobama
__________________
COWBOYS / T-WOLVES /TWINS/ WILD
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:29 PM #5
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Looking forward towards the future, Obama will get elected and the Republicans will continue to stone-wall him in Congress. Our country will continue to recover economically. The Republican Party will be split along those wanting to go back to a more moderate platform while others want to push even farther into extremism. I would assume that the more moderate end will win over while the Tea Party remains on an island. Libertarians will continue to be insignificant. Four years from now we will have a rebounding economy, so the next election will be much more focused on social issues and foreign policy. I forsee the big issues being abortion, gay marriage, and the middle east.
Get out of my head.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:37 PM #6
Peppermint
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Elections do seem to bring out the craziness in many. I suspect who ever wins the Presidency, over the next decade or two we will continue to discuss more often the roll of government in our lives and future jobs. The reason for this being our economy is changing. We're moving from a post manufacturing world to an information age - and with that the jobs landscape is changing, and governments role in society.

Robotics and computers are changing how we work. At first it was blue collar jobs hit by automation in the 1960s. Most people used to make a living working manufacturing factory line work. Today, largely due to automation, that is no longer the case. Only around 11% of Americans work factory jobs today.

Now with faster computers and the internet, it is white collar jobs such as lawyers, accountants, postal workers, teachers, doctors, etc that are being effected. Add in the additional factor of college students having high debts, fewer job prospects, and government entitlement programs that have not been paid for, change is coming for America.

A few articles about the internet and computers changing our work landscape.

"Black and Blue at the Post Office"

http://blogs.the-american-interest.c...e-post-office/

&

"The Internet’s Creative Destruction… Of Porn?"

http://blogs.the-american-interest.c...ction-of-porn/

&

"Enter Algorithms, Exit Lawyers"

http://blogs.the-american-interest.c...-exit-lawyers/
Peppermint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:16 PM #7
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
I forsee the big issues being abortion, gay marriage, and the middle east.
In other words, the only issues that libtards care about. I wonder what you'll be crying about if those issues all become legal. Probably that you want college to be free for everyone, and free cars as well probably. Because those are both basic human rights. Or so you will say.

Last edited by Blake360 : 11-01-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:31 PM #8
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
I'm glad you've conceded all of these points and are now worried about what comes next. I think you should worry about how to best please our alien overlords.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:44 PM #9
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
I'm glad you've conceded all of these points and are now worried about what comes next. I think you should worry about how to best please our alien overlords.
I don't remember ever talking about gay marriage or abortion. So tell me how I "conceded".
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:52 PM #10
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
I don't remember ever talking about gay marriage or abortion. So tell me how I "conceded".
Did you not say when the issues become legal?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:56 PM #11
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Did you not say when the issues become legal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
I wonder what you'll be crying about if those issues all become legal.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:59 PM #12
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty
 
Tafari Makonnen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Addis Ababa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
If you honestly believe aliens have contact with and control of our government, why do you care who gets elected?
__________________
Magen VeLo Yera'e

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 PM #13
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen View Post
If you honestly believe aliens have contact with and control of our government, why do you care who gets elected?
Why does your post have noting to do with what you quoted, and nothing to do with this thread?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 PM #14
TwoKaySix (Banned)
A dying Breed...
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New School ST
The election was over August 27, 2012 when Ron Paul was removed as the head of the Republican party and they chose to cheat and nominate Willard Romney over the voice of their own people.

We now have two sides of a coin to choose from, both of which take orders directly from Central Jewish Command and the CFR.
TwoKaySix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:04 PM #15
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
Yeah, I blake'd out for a minute.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:04 PM #16
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKaySix View Post
The election was over August 27, 2012 when Ron Paul was removed as the head of the Republican party and they chose to cheat and nominate Willard Romney over the voice of their own people.

We now have two sides of a coin to choose from, both of which take orders directly from Central Jewish Command and the CFR.
RP has never consistently polled over 20%. No one is rigging every independent poll. No conspiracy needed. But this election has been over for a while. Probably around the DNC.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:13 PM #17
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen View Post
If you honestly believe aliens have contact with and control of our government, why do you care who gets elected?
Thats a good question.
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:18 PM #18
TwoKaySix (Banned)
A dying Breed...
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New School ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
RP has never consistently polled over 20%. No one is rigging every independent poll. No conspiracy needed. But this election has been over for a while. Probably around the DNC.
Could somebody please tell TheSilentAssleak here that Obama, Romney, and Jill what's her fugly face from the Green party are all working for the same crew?

Reading dunce cap stuff like this makes me want to throw my emachine out my upstairs window and claw my face off. If it exploded on impact and caught fire I'd extinguish it with me own urine and then perform a death from above choke slam on the smoldering remains.

Next time you got something snippy to say save it for Overbear, Fluffymumpkins or whatever his name was, or some other less respected member of the community that has time to deal with you properly.
TwoKaySix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:20 PM #19
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
i still say twokaysix is swerve's troll account
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:24 PM #20
Matt.is.back2011
 
 
Matt.is.back2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill
i still say twokaysix is swerve's troll account
It is odd that so many crazy people congregate to such a small sub forum of a relatively unknown website.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the really bad accounts are just troll accounts of regular posters.
__________________
THE OHIO STATE
Class of 2011

Last edited by Matt.is.back2011 : 11-01-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Matt.is.back2011 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:25 PM #21
Blake360
 
 
Blake360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Socal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
It is odd that so many crazy people congregate to such a small dub forum of a relatively unknown website.
oh the irony
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump