Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-06-2012, 08:50 AM #1
yesme

Voting day!

Today millions of misinformed voters will go to the polls to make misinformed choices, more then likely based on beliefs they have no clue how they got. Most with the hope that the choice they make will have a better impact on them then the other choice. Little do they realize that though the coach may change, the "team" stays the same.

I have written too many times over these last couple of years hoping to wake people up to the real issues of today, problems that affect us all, and are pushed forward by both parties. Largely i have been dismissed, not because what i say is false, but because it is so much easier to live in denial about what awaits us.

We all have this vision of what life and our life is supposed to be like, sadly we have been fooled into believing that a consumerist lifestyle was best for us. That infinite growth on a finite planet was somehow possible.

I hate to break to it everyone, but it is not possible. Nor is rising standard of living possible for everyone forever. However that does not mean you can not dream your family into the poor house. Just keep spending on credit believing that your paycheck will always be there(and keep getting bigger), instead of using the resource's you have now to secure your family's future.

No matter who you pick today, i want you to understand that you have not in any way helped to solve today's issues by picking people who ignore these issues in order to divide us with social issues instead.

Good job america, you have succeeded where every other country has failed, you have helped collapse the greatest nation on earth.

Your reward will be coming to you shortly.
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2012, 08:53 AM #2
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

OR IS IT REALLY LIKE THIS

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."

Last edited by EPAPressure : 11-06-2012 at 08:58 AM.
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:12 AM #3
yesme

A well thought out response, par for the board. I would say good job, but i'm sure plenty more retards will show up to out do your stupidity.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:15 AM #4
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

Remember folks, rotate your food stocks and spend your entire minimum wage income on canned goods and gold!

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 AM #5
scienceguy

has been a member for 10 years
Yesme: for what it's worth, you're one of my favorite posters here. Keep fighting for the truth. Never let the sheep get you down.
scienceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:43 AM #6
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

I find it interesting that folks like Yesme go on about the puppet government and how it is under control of Jew/lizard people/bankers/more Jews, but then endorse candidate and go on about "voter fraud" and disenfranchisement.

If there was a "real" government controlling everything, why would they care who gets elected? Further still, why would the "real" government go out of there way to rig elections that didn't matter? Do these people really believe all the crap they come up with? They are sadly fascinating.

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:45 AM #7
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
My only conserns is that I have plenty of ammo...yep got that covered I am good, let it rain fire
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:58 AM #8
drgonzo
Half-cocked

drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:04 AM #9
Swerve22

When is the collapse going to happen yesme?

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 AM #10
Matt.is.back2011

I believe he, or sometbody else, predicted that the US would go into global economic depression in February 2009.

In March of 2009, we started to create private sector jobs.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:14 AM #11
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Yesme, you and a lot of people seem to think your personal beliefs mean you are at some elevated level of enlightenment. Why do you have to talk down to us? What's with the assumptions about spending with credit cards? Although, you got me, I have an outstanding balance of about $300 due by the end of November, I hope I don't end up in the poor house.

The "team" you describe does indeed change. Look how a supreme court leaning conservative gave us a decision like citizens united. The last presidency gave us two wars, both the pres and vp were war hawk neo cons. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe I'm just a sheep.

I guess today is irrelevant for you but it matters to people like me. Until I see more proof that the US is run by a puppet government answering to the illuminati, I'm going to have a degree of faith in our system.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:54 AM #12
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen View Post
I find it interesting that folks like Yesme go on about the puppet government and how it is under control of Jew/lizard people/bankers/more Jews, but then endorse candidate and go on about "voter fraud" and disenfranchisement.

If there was a "real" government controlling everything, why would they care who gets elected? Further still, why would the "real" government go out of there way to rig elections that didn't matter? Do these people really believe all the crap they come up with? They are sadly fascinating.

Please quote my previous endorsement of ANY person for president.

While the election is rigged in just the basic fact that you only have a handful of big banks friends to choose from. Does it mater to mr. sachs which of his buddies you choose? Not so much.

And btw in order to convince the people they have freedom, the illusion must be strong. Like a fantasy where the richest people in the country(1%) let the poorest, maybe the dumbest if you go by income(99%)the power to decide who rules them and their money.

Who fricking believes this? Where in history has the man with the money and power let the common man decides who rules him? Your deluding yourself that your vote matters.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:04 AM #13
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
When is the collapse going to happen yesme?

Take away government spending and some might say it has already begun.

Quote:
I believe he, or sometbody else, predicted that the US would go into global economic depression in February 2009.

In March of 2009, we started to create private sector jobs.
Matt my boy, did they not teach you it's not the number of jobs created, it's the type of jobs created.

Yes we have exploded the private sector hiring of drive thru operators, door to door kirby salesmen, and other meaningless jobs, while manufacturing jobs are still leaving...

Dow cutting jobs, closing plants as growth slows

http://www.solarplaza.com/news/dow-c...m_medium=email

DuPont to cut 1,500 jobs after 3Q profit slide
http://www.solarplaza.com/news/dupon...m_medium=email

Mass firings soar at fastest pace since 2010
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...ace-since.html

Dire state of affairs in Illinois; Mish six-point proposal
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...nois-mish.html

Yeah, 2009 you said?
Old 11-06-2012, 11:05 AM #14
frankie says chillax
...bro

frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
i leave this hell hole for a good month plus and it's gotten to be a cluster**** of stupid...

FE is pretty entertaining. he's pretty local. i would love to pick his brain for lulz

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:07 AM #15
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
i leave this hell hole for a good month plus and it's gotten to be a cluster**** of stupid...

FE is pretty entertaining. he's pretty local. i would love to pick his brain for lulz
And what do you think you contribute around here?
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:09 AM #16
frankie says chillax
...bro

frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
more **** than 70% of this section.

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:17 AM #17
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
Yesme, you and a lot of people seem to think your personal beliefs mean you are at some elevated level of enlightenment.

In reality, it is the other way around, those without beliefs are more enlightened, and yes, people that understand how the mind works tend to be more enlightened then those who don't.

Why do you have to talk down to us? What's with the assumptions about spending with credit cards? Although, you got me, I have an outstanding balance of about $300 due by the end of November, I hope I don't end up in the poor house.

This was a write up i did for another board, and not member or board exclusive. Going by the amount of debt most american families are in, with 40% spending more then they earn yearly. So because you manage your money wisely, does that negate the 40-50% who do not manage their money correctly? Oh, you were just wanting to ***** about something, ok then

The "team" you describe does indeed change. Look how a supreme court leaning conservative gave us a decision like citizens united. The last presidency gave us two wars, both the pres and vp were war hawk neo cons. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe I'm just a sheep.

Perhaps i should of been more clear then, the "teams plan" never changes. Can you really tell me that in the last 100 years we have only had a fiscal minded government for 4(not all together either) years? We have only NOT borrowed money in 4 of the last 100 years. Out of those 4 years, we paid down the debt in 2 of them. Really?

The "teams plan" has always been the same, the collapse of our currency. Only in this light does the governments(be it fed,state or local) make sense. Why promise pension benefits based on absurd returns that you know wont ever happen?

http://calpensions.com/2012/10/29/sa...aying-calpers/

I guess today is irrelevant for you but it matters to people like me. Until I see more proof that the US is run by a puppet government answering to the illuminati, I'm going to have a degree of faith in our system.
If you understood how your mind works, you would know that any proof you see will not make it past your belief that the government is basically good and really means to do what is in your best interest.

Matter of fact, they are betting on it.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 AM #18
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
more **** than 70% of this section.
Yes this is true.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:26 AM #19
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesme View Post
If you understood how your mind works, you would know that any proof you see will not make it past your belief that the government is basically good and really means to do what is in your best interest.

Matter of fact, they are betting on it.
I don't believe that government is basically good. I believe people act in their self interest. I don't see why any group of people would intentionally collapse our currency, there is no tangible benefit to that for anyone. Funny how you know how minds work better than anyone else. I guess you have a background in psychology? Self taught I am sure.

I see you still have the condescending tone. If you are so happy that you have it figured out, why come here and laugh at everyone? Clearly you aren't trying to make a case for your ideas, just to show everyone that they are wrong and they will see one day. Why bother?

It's a shame because I actually wanted to have a conversation with you, but now I see why no one gives you the chance.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:54 AM #20
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
I don't believe that government is basically good. I believe people act in their self interest. I don't see why any group of people would intentionally collapse our currency, there is no tangible benefit to that for anyone.

Oh come now surely you must realize our currency is worthless paper backed by government promises. Surely you know most of these people have been preparing for a while now, with most getting out of the dollar and into land,gold,mines,etc.

Funny how you know how minds work better than anyone else. I guess you have a background in psychology? Self taught I am sure.

Do you have some kind of bias against how people learn information? Lots of people know how the mind works better then me, i do not however find them blaming the other guy/party for all the ills of our country.

I see you still have the condescending tone. If you are so happy that you have it figured out, why come here and laugh at everyone? Clearly you aren't trying to make a case for your ideas, just to show everyone that they are wrong and they will see one day. Why bother?

believe it or not, my message finds the open minded, being self sustainable is the right choice going forward. Btw sorry if i sound condescending, most people that want real discussions pm me so we dont have to deal with children.

It's a shame because I actually wanted to have a conversation with you, but now I see why no one gives you the chance.
See thats the thing, i could make a new name, switch my "beliefs" to be more in line with ltk and have convo's all day. in fact i have done this on other boards over the years. it's not the fact that people like other people, but more that they like people who think like they do.

We are social creatures so it makes sense.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 PM #21
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

Psuedo intellectuals like yesme are the worst.