PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-04-2012, 12:42 PM #1
Douger215
Douger

Blue Vert Feed Autococker FS

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD tHANKS fOR lOOKING!

Here's my cocker I need to unload to pay some bills...before I deployed this thing shots excellent, after sitting in my gearbag for a year it burps when shot, sometimes it will shoot..a guy I play with told me it was a valve spring that needed to be replaced and it would work fine. This thing comes with a now pretty rare nickel KAPP sliding trigger frame that I searched far and wide for..it also has an old WGP STO regulator....Price, I would like to make 100 off of this gun, you pay shipping however you would like it.

Thanks for looking, will consider all offers...this thing is a beauty if I didn't have to pay bills I'd be sending it to the cocker guy in Oregon to get completely overhauled and tuned.

PM Me for quickest response....

Last edited by Douger215 : 11-04-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2012, 01:23 PM #2
Endangered Customs

Annual Supporting Member
pm sent

For all your autococker needs!