Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
Old 12-13-2008, 01:42 AM #1
SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
ID - Stickman Jungleball Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Stickman Jungleball. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Stickman Jungleball listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 05-01-2009, 04:51 PM #2
Idaho Mike
I play regularly at Stickman and it's always a great experience. Charlie the owner and staff are friendly and helpful, and the prices for playing ($5) and paint and CO2 are as low as they go.

The field is very heavily wooded and level, with lots of trails. It's actually possible to get lost, especially if you're new to the place. Some notable landmarks are "The Farmhouse," a square structure with windows and a ladder leading to a two-story tower; "Firebase Hanley," with a central sandbag bunker and lots of defensive positions; and "The Pillbox," which is an isolated bunker in a more open area.

The field is clean never shows much wear and tear from the previous week's games - You always feel like you're out in some untouched forest on a mission, not an artificial "paintball venue."

Stickman has a brochure that includes field hit rules and a map to get there. On the back is a field map.

A large open-sided tent is going up the first weekend of May 2009 in the player staging area, to set up out of the sun or rain.

The other North Idaho fields on pbnation - Splat Mountain and Adventure City - now are closed, which makes Stickman the only commerical field option within reasonable driving distance for many players in the Sandpoint-Coeur d'Alene corridor.
Idaho Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:07 AM #3
Dude, Wheres My Paint
Thanks for the info! I noticed the other two fields were closed and assumed Stickman was as well, but apparently not. I'll have to check it out soon, I'm more of a airball/speedballer but you cant beat not having to drive to Spokane from Sandpoint.
HoboMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:23 AM #4
Northern Fury PB
There is a speedball tourney in bonners ferry on memorial weekend.

and I have a store in cocolalla. call me if u need anything.
Northern Fury PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:28 PM #5
Ok, so this is a bit of a necro post, but I just went to Stickman for the first time this weekend. Actually, it was my first time playing anywhere. The course was great and I did indeed get lost once or twice! As a dead man walking back to the staging area I was worried I was going to walk right back into the firefight and everyone would die laughing at the noob who went in circles.

As stated the staff are great and the regulars were too. It was nice to see that folks can play with a sense of aggression but still follow the rules of fair play. There was no over shooting even though we had 4 full autos on the course and people were great about calling themselves hit on the honor system.

Four hours and many welts later (yeah, I got a nice bloody one to show off) I left feeling incredibly tired but thrilled. I was still grinning 8 hours later. I'm planning on going back this Saturday to have a little fun with the birthday party and wedding reception that are going to be there.

Hope to see ya there!

Last edited by Tony48853 : 09-28-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling
Tony48853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:37 PM #6
No longer in buissness.

As far as I know this business is long since closed tried calling the field. Drive out there. Nothing.

Sad day for eastern Washington paintball.
Check out in Cheney, WA

AND just outside of Ford, Washington

Looking for team members for woodsball team.
Pm or email me.
KLewis is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups