Old 12-24-2012, 11:56 AM #1
TNpaintballer4life
If only I had some more $

TNpaintballer4life supports Team VICIOUS
TNpaintballer4life supports Team VICIOUS
TNpaintballer4life has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TNpaintballer4life has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Most annoying way you ever got out.

What are some of the funniest or most annoying ways you got out? I got shot through hole probably about 1in by 1in. while playing some woodsball. I was looking around everywhere trying to figure out where I got shot and who shot me. I looked like an idiot lol.
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2012, 12:39 PM #2
IBleed Arbor
vtec just kicked in, yo!

IBleed Arbor plays in the PSP
IBleed Arbor owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
IBleed Arbor is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IBleed Arbor is Boss
IBleed Arbor supports DLX Technology
Cause you're soft
IBleed Arbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:10 PM #3
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass

aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Most annoying way I ever got shot out was when I was standing easily 180 feet away and the ONE ball that makes it to me in the woods hits my fill nipple and gets me out.

EΔRL
aresfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:22 PM #4
paintballoliver

paintballoliver plays in the PSP
paintballoliver is playing at Living Legends VI
paintballoliver plays in the APPA D4 division
paintballoliver has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Playing what would be my last game of nightball ever, and got drilled in the back of the head by a teammate from 10 feet away.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:38 PM #5
rethalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballoliver View Post
Playing what would be my last game of nightball ever, and got drilled in the back of the head by a teammate from 10 feet away.
Lmao.

Second time ever playing I was 10 Years old. Shot my self in the foot after faceplanting from a stuck out tree root.
rethalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:46 PM #6
FOOPAgfp
Team FOOPA on the loose

FOOPAgfp supports Empire
Getting shot in the chest by a teammate as I made a move past him, he turned around and got me from about 15'. That or the time I was about to bunker the last guy, who had no idea I was coming, until an eliminated player warned him, he jumped up and got me in the neck.
Halo b v35 w/rip drive
Freak kit, crossfire 70/45
'04 Pro stock, blue,14" j&j ceramic
Eggy2
FOOPAgfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:09 PM #7
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Less than 5ft into the chest from a teammate that I "scared"....

Or less than 5ft into the back of the head from a teammate that thought he could shoot through my head....
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:34 PM #8
Symbiotic

Symbiotic has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Symbiotic has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Most annoying way to get out is when your battery goes dead, albeit my fault.
Symbiotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:01 AM #9
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
KYhillbilly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Shot by two young girls on my team who had no clue what they were doing.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:13 AM #10
Caliballin831

I was 12 and I took a friend of mine thinking if we were on the same team we could run down some older adults. And as we were lined up ready to start I told him I'm running right and he said okay and right when the whistle blew I took 2 steps was about arm lengths away and he shot me right in da back of the head.... Not once but twice.
Caliballin831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:58 AM #11
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
I remember playing this sup airball field. I was doing particularly well snapshooting people out. The wind started to pick up. This backman posted up on me and we traded shots. I snapshot him just like everyone else and then pressed my marker into the side of the bunker. I thought there was no way to take me out because I pushed my body deep into the bunker. But the wind caught one of the backman's paintballs and threw it into my face.

I hate when I take one step from the starting box and slip. It seems to be enough for a competant backman to eliminate me. It is annoying being shot out in the first step, because it is like I didn't even play the game.

Woodsball it is annoying when someone squeezes a paintball through a tiny crack in the logs.

It is also annoying when my marker shuts down in the middle of bunkering someone. I stand there for about 20 seconds trying to turn the stupid rental back on, before the guy notices I am right next to him and shoots me. Same stupid rental stopped working when I was trying to eliminate this douche bag 1vs1. I was able to turn it back on to eliminate him a few times, but because the rental kept shutting down he was able to take me out. The stupid thing was his celebration after as if he eliminated me in a fair way. Another 10 years before that my eblade circuit board just fried with me in the middle of bunkering someone. As I looked at my lcd screen flash into a small point on the display, he turned around and shot me in the balls.

I've been shot 5 times in the back of my head and in my back by players on my own team 10 feet away. What happens is they run too slow or they run in front of me on the break. They pick this weak bunker on the 40 and I pass them and slide to the 50. Almost every time the player on my team shoots me. I don't understand it at all, because I am shooting the other team and not facing them.

Whenever I end up behind the other team from experience: I shoot out the other team, but at the same time I am dodging paintballs from my own team. This happens in woodsball all the time, but as long as I run fast, my own team is not able to eliminate me because I am too far away. Almost all the time I run up on my own team and their is a guy that looks like he is spazing out, no matter how much I tell him I am on his team, I still get shot. Sometimes I get bonus balled.

The most annoying way to get shot; however, is when some nutjob says he is going to take you out after degrading you like a dog. When your team fails you because the teams are stacked, and there is no cover, the guy that just degraded you like a dog celebrates like he just won a real tournament with a $10,000 cash prize. Obviously he was trying to prove he was better than you, but because of the circumstances, marker shutting down, team doesn't cover a lane, entire team gets eliminated, or he wipes your hits, he wins.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 12-25-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:05 AM #12
war009
Fluffy Bunnies Pump

Annual Supporting Member
war009 donated to help Peyton Trent
war009 supports Team VICIOUS
war009 supports our troops
war009 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
war009 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
war009 is Boss
war009 supports DLX Technology
Most annoying rec ball:

I was playing on a field and I saw this guy shoot at me as I was returning fire....his shoot bounced off of 4 hay bales, off the ground bounced up and barely caught my arm and broke....I was pissed

Speedball:
I got shot in the neck called for a check from the ref, was called clean. Ref turned his back same little bastard shot me in the same spot, ref turned around said I was clean...so I took off bunkered the kid, with a full halo of paint got bounced by another player shot him and the opposite back corner shot me inside the halo.....I was pissed.
war009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:47 AM #13
HeatedNubbycake
^^^Gamertag^^^

HeatedNubbycake plays in the PSP
HeatedNubbycake supports Team VICIOUS
HeatedNubbycake supports Pev's Paintball
shot in the neck off break as my teammate was turning to shoot...

The only urine sample your getting from me is a taste test.
HeatedNubbycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:18 AM #14
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
First time playing, I was in an indoors speedsball place, except instead of NPPL/PSP style bunkers, it had inflatable woodsbally stuff, like trees, Jeeps, etc. Very first game, off the break I slide into this castle thing, which had a few windows in it, maybe an inch wide and less tall. Some guy from the snake MID DIVE shoots a lane through my window and peppers me in the neck. 5 shots, only one broke. That's when I knew i loved paintball. I wanted to make someone else hurt like that!

The worst one, though, was my first game after buying my own gun. We were playing outlaw ball behind this cabin. My gun (used VL) was not turned up nearly high enough (no chrono). I'm playing against my cousin, I have a perfect shot on him, maybe 20-25 feet away. I fire three shots, probably around 115-150 fps. None break. I unload my entire hopper on him. A combination of cheap paint and low velocity means that 0/200 broke on him. His properly adjusted gun, however, fires one at me and takes me out.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:05 AM #15
Dudeindump

Having a really good snap battle with a buddy of mine, he had an ego 9 I had an Azodin pump, we are trading paint from about 2 bunkers away. We had a few close calls, Nobody was really winning (well, maybe he was..)

About 2 minutes after the battle started, my other buddy in the church longballed me out. He managed to shoot a ball through a small hole in the bunker and get me in my tummy.

Was a little disgruntled that we never finished that battle. If only we could of.
Dudeindump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:07 AM #16
Zethis
NJ & NY

Zethis has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zethis has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This happened just a few days ago. Playing in 35 degree weather, got a chop that jams my gun. Opposing player runs at me in the open and I could have easily got him out if my damn gun would shoot. He surrenders me as I'm trying to clear the jam.
Zethis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:31 PM #17
MenosDaBear

MenosDaBear owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Back of the head, by the teammate in the bunker behind mine.... for a second time in a day. So very hard to keep calm and not yell after that happens.
MenosDaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:55 PM #18
pballer0303
shreddin the gnar

pballer0303 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Not mine, but a friend got fsdo on his luxe so bad one day that he couldnt shoot his gun. Started getting run dow a lot.

As for me, got shot in the back by one of my friends friends, then got shot another 4-5 times when I scared him walking off the field.
pballer0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:02 AM #19
savage24x

savage24x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
savage24x has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I yelled surrender or die, got shot, then the ref yelled at me for shooting back. I was pissed.
savage24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:33 AM #20
killersanta15

killersanta15 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I was laying in snake and this ideot on my team about 15 feet away decides to start shooting at me. I yeld to him I was on his team but he never stopped shooting at me and finally he hit me 3 times 2 on the back of my head and 1 on the back of my neck worst spot to get hit ever
killersanta15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:34 AM #21
justintriprh

justintriprh has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
justintriprh has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was behind the front of a castle and I'm shooting through the cracks and my barrel flies off into the middle if the battle. I run out to go run for it an get lit up like a firecracker

Another team behind the whole castle wall played for their first time AND spoke no English. I come around the side and shoot all 15 in the back they were all looking out of the window. As I stand back there in victory they all turn around and shoot me even though they were all out and they just unloaded. I was literally covered in paint.
justintriprh is offline   Reply With Quote