Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-17-2012, 01:58 AM #1
bumbabeef

FS: emag lowers, V.E.R. frame, Logic frame w/ cheater, Sleeper Pneud Airwalk and more

I'm starting school and need money for books and such. Also for some new tatttoos and my addiction to get other mag parts and such Prices shown do not include shipping cost. I ship everything with tracking and insurance. Pics now added
Do I really need rules.

I have emag lowers with Xmod 1.7 comes with charger. pretty good shape but the battery pack does have scratches on one side don't know if its from steel braided hose or not but its how I received it.
$350obo

V.E.R. frame in dust black with talon trigger. Great shape and great frame just not into vert frames.
$450obo

Raw Logic frame with sleeper cheater setup. Red CP on/off, cheater valve and wgp tickler.
$250obo

Sleeper Pnued Airwalk Frame. There is a leak due to hole drilled in cp asa bigger then should be. It was like that when I received it. Original owner said just needs a bigger oring. I'm too lazy to get one.
$350obo

Kaner kit. I have 2 complete kaner kits. One in gloss black with original case and the other one in gloss black backs and gold/yellowish tips will come in reds carrying case. I guess I can swap cases also. $150 for each or $250 for both. obo

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2012, 03:40 PM #2
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
Wow man, some real nice stuff you got there
Old 10-18-2012, 02:15 PM #3
bumbabeef

Thanks I want to keep all of them especially most of the mag stuff to finish projects but want a new car and new tattoo.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:37 PM #4
PhrostPhreek0

mag still available?
Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 PM #5
Spiritchaser

I'm curious to know if you still have the airwalk frame?
Old 02-07-2013, 01:41 AM #6
KurtPB
iLurk

Annual Supporting Member
KurtPB is playing at Living Legends VI
KurtPB is playing at Living Legends VII
PM'd
Old 02-07-2013, 07:09 AM #7
Spiritchaser

I'm brand new here so I can't PM yet, I'll have to throw some posts around I guess...