Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-19-2013, 04:41 PM #1
scenarionerd0629

Rotot + Reballs?

So the dye rotor is perhaps the best loader I've ever shot so I went out and bought one and since I live in chicago and it's winter I play reball. It shot fine all night until the last 20 minutes I jammed every 10 balls or so, so bad that I couldn't even use the rip drive. What happens is the balls compress and get jammed between the carousel and the fin, so I was thinking a small piece of apoxy sculpt on the carousel would prevent balls from entering the upper part of the fin. Any other suggestions?
scenarionerd0629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2013, 05:50 PM #2
Drix

There's no great fix for this, you may have hit a mixed set of balls. Reballs work reasonably well, however, if you're using mighty balls or one of the other knockoff brands you can run into issues. My fix was an Evolution II- Without having a force feed or anything for the balls to squish on I had some great rof's and very few issues.
'03 Dye Matrix /w X93 bolt
'01 Shocker Sport Turbo /w old school Maxflo 4500
Drix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:34 AM #3
seaskimmer
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD

I have had some success with using reballs in rotors.

I saw a video on youtube suggesting to lightly lube the rotor tray using oil. I put one drop of oil on, and distributed it across the surface of the rotor tray where the balls sit when feeding.

This reduced the number of jams I got, but I still ended up getting some occasionally.
seaskimmer is offline   Reply With Quote