Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-10-2012, 09:18 AM #1
Herpaderpsnipewipe

Herpaderpsnipewipe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thumbs up To anyone in the long island/new york region that wants to join a local PB team..

I know this may not be the right forum on PB nation for this but I've been playing for just about 2 years now so technically speaking I guess I'm still a Newb.
Since world cup ended and it has already begun snowing in New York for some god awful reason, I'm debating on starting a team this off season to play in small tournaments and what not. Eventually I hope to build a team ready for next years tourneys and I was wondering if anyone's interested in the same thing that I am. Plus it's always fun to play with people who know what they're doing compared to my friends who **** themselves every time they come play with me.

PM me if you are interested, and worse comes to worse we can get a steady group of people to play together and **** **** up at local fields.

BTW I'm 20 years old and work nights Monday through Friday so it would be solely weekend dedicated practice. I hope to hear from a few people. Thanks.
Herpaderpsnipewipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2013, 12:51 PM #2
pbkidj27

i notice this is from a couple months ago but, are you still looking?
pbkidj27 is offline   Reply With Quote