Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2012, 06:44 PM #2018
midman112
Lawd Oh Lawd

midman112 supports Team VICIOUS
midman112 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
midman112 plays in the APPA D5 division
Manzeil is destined to win the Heisman. He is absolutely ridiculous on the field, I don't know if I've ever seen anyone quiet like him.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:48 PM #2019
SmartyJones
Best in the World

SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchuck234 View Post
I'd think SEC fans want Bama to pull it out, because if not, the SEC streak of titles comes to an end.
I don't know. I'm a Notre Dame fan and I would say if Alabama or Georgia wins the SEC with one loss they should go ahead of my team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
There is a different kind of physicality in the SEC. TAMU's "spread" option was awful against LSU and Florida, but as the season has gone on and their players have adjusted, they are learning how to execute the spread option in grown man football territory. The biggest reason you see spread teams fail against the SEC is none of their players are prepared for the physicality. TAMU is growing and there is also that Johnny Football guy...
qft

It's also about being up and having to play tough football for every week through the conference schedule.
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
Old 11-10-2012, 06:50 PM #2020
jdm001
will randomly type lyrics

jdm001 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jdm001 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jdm001 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Holy **** Manziel is fast. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the defense starting the game without a QB spy.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:54 PM #2021
Ulfric Stormcloak
Such son. Very Skyrim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyJones View Post
I don't know. I'm a Notre Dame fan and I would say if Alabama or Georgia wins the SEC with one loss they should go ahead of my team.
That still leaves Oregon and Kansas State.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:55 PM #2022
the other one
World Peace

has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
There is a different kind of physicality in the SEC. TAMU's "spread" option was awful against LSU and Florida, but as the season has gone on and their players have adjusted, they are learning how to execute the spread option in grown man football territory. The biggest reason you see spread teams fail against the SEC is none of their players are prepared for the physicality. TAMU is growing and there is also that Johnny Football guy...
Losing by 3 to Florida (especially early in the year) and LSU by 5 is not "awful". They dominated the first half of the LSU game, too.

I blog.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:57 PM #2023
Ulfric Stormcloak
Such son. Very Skyrim.

LSU usually treats the first half like practice.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:59 PM #2024
IoNxRoCkEr
Voice of the Soul

Annual Supporting Member
IoNxRoCkEr is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
IoNxRoCkEr is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfric Stormcloak

That still leaves Oregon and Kansas State.
I don't want Bama to go and get embarrass the SEC by losing to Oregon, Oregon has a better offense and arguably better defense.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:01 PM #2025
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post

Losing by 3 to Florida (especially early in the year) and LSU by 5 is not "awful". They dominated the first half of the LSU game, too.
Their offense was getting completely shut down in the second halves of games. They were simply unprepared for the level of physicality that was brought for four quarters. However as the season wore on their players were able to adjust and no longer be overwhelmed.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 11-10-2012, 07:05 PM #2026
angelballer

EA should do the FOX halftime show topless. Otherwise, who the **** would watch Joey Harrington and Eddie sucking up to their B12 crowd?
Old 11-10-2012, 07:12 PM #2027
midman112
Lawd Oh Lawd

midman112 supports Team VICIOUS
midman112 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
midman112 plays in the APPA D5 division
Did McCarron cry this week? I changed the channel to watch Auburn lose I didn't get a chance to find out.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:24 PM #2028
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Holy Mettsiah.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 11-10-2012, 07:30 PM #2029
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
He's just getting your hopes up so that later he can **** the bed and feed off your despair.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:34 PM #2030
coffdogg13

At the beginning of the year many A&M students were told that the key to this season was "expectation management." I guess the true key to the season was Johnny Football. GIG'EM
Old 11-10-2012, 07:37 PM #2031
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

God I hate that stupid ****ing nickname
Old 11-10-2012, 07:38 PM #2032
Fuhrer
#Alpha

roll tide

Purdue > Iowa

FROZEN
Old 11-10-2012, 07:43 PM #2033
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Oh my god, what a *****

http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/art...xt%7CFrontpage

Quote:
Former Tulare Union star Marquess Wilson announced Saturday that he is leaving the Washington State football program.

Washington State coach Mike Leach suspended Wilson from the team indefinitely on Wednesday for violating an unspecified team rule. It was reported that Wilson walked out of a conditioning session Sunday night following a 49-6 loss to Utah on Nov. 3.

Wilson issued this statement on Saturday:

“Dear Cougar Nation:

“It is with a heavy heart that I announce my decision to forgo playing football for Washington State University. I realize the school is saying that I am suspended for violating team policies and may return next week, but this is a lie. This is an attempt by the athletic department to cover up what is really happening in that locker room.

“It is been a privilege to be a Cougar, to perform on your field and wear the Crimson and Gray. I would like to thank Washington State University for giving me the opportunity to do what I love most, to play football and receive a quality education for the past three years. I’m grateful to the athletic department for the coaching, care and encouragement I have received prior to this season.

“This was going to be our year. My teammates and I were aspiring to be the winning team you deserve. Unfortunately for all, the new coaching staff has destroyed that endeavor. I believe coaches have a chance to mold players, to shape men, to create greatness. However, the new regime of coaches has preferred to belittle, intimidate and humiliate us. This approach has obviously not been successful, and has put a dark shadow on this program.

“My teammates and I have endured this treatment all season long. It is not “tough love”. It is abuse. This abuse cannot be allowed to continue. I feel it is my duty to stand up and shed light on this situation by sacrificing my drams, my education and my pride. I resign from this team. I am deeply sorry to those I am letting down. I am not a quitter. I was raised by my family, and many previous coaches to exhibit dedication and embrace sacrifice, but there comes a time when one has to draw a line in the sand.

“Lastly, I thank my fellow teammates, those who also have left the program this year, and those we are leaving behind. I hope our departure will bring awareness to the physical, emotional and verbal abuse being allowed in the locker room and on the field. I pray for healing and recovery for all those who have been hurt by this treatment

“Sincerely,

Marquess Wilson”

Wilson, a junior, was a 2011 all-Pac-12 second-team selection, and a 2011 second-team All-America selection by Yahoo Sports. He set school single-season records last year with 82 receptions and 1,388 yards receiving. He was widely regarded as a 2012 preseason All-American. He is the school’s all-time leader in receiving yards.

Wilson, a two-time Visalia Times-Delta/Tulare Advance-Register athlete of the year, had 52 receptions for 813 yards and five touchdowns in 2012.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:44 PM #2034
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
God I hate that stupid ****ing nickname

Kid is good tho.

I hope ND or Kstate loses, that would be the worst NC game ever.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM #2035
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Sauce
Old 11-10-2012, 07:59 PM #2036
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

zomg
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:09 PM #2037
the other one
World Peace

the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelballer View Post
EA should do the FOX halftime show topless. Otherwise, who the **** would watch Joey Harrington and Eddie sucking up to their B12 crowd?
Harrington played at Oregon, not B12.

I blog.
Closed Thread