Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2012, 09:10 PM #1072
Fuhrer
#Alpha
 
Fuhrer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Indiana
All hail lord Obama
__________________
Purdue. The only Gold and Black school to matter

Purdue > Iowa


FROZEN
Fuhrer is online now  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2012, 09:11 PM #1073
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.
 
DMC_OWNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ohio...unfortunately
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
It's not that black and white and you know it.
I feel that Feather seems to think a lot of things are that black and white.

Much like when I was describing my mom's situation a day or two ago, and you told her to simply go out and get a better job with benefits.
__________________
Ohio Bobcats -- Detroit Red Wings -- Michigan Wolverines -- Detroit Tigers -- Detroit Lions

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is online now  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:12 PM #1074
casualties07
 
 
casualties07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
Not surprised Ohio will let us down.
Shouldn't be a suprise to us having Ohio be a let down.
casualties07 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:13 PM #1075
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
I feel that Feather seems to think a lot of things are that black and white.

Much like when I was describing my mom's situation a day or two ago, and you told her to simply go out and get a better job with benefits.
It's easy when you still live at home with your parents and they paid for your private university education.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:13 PM #1076
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie
 
Featherlite 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Honey Badger University
 has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
I feel that Feather seems to think a lot of things are that black and white.

Much like when I was describing my mom's situation a day or two ago, and you told her to simply go out and get a better job with benefits.
Everyone get on the dole. Its the best you can do.
__________________
Team Aircraft Carrier - Admiral

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:15 PM #1077
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie
 
Featherlite 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Honey Badger University
 has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
It's easy when you still live at home with your parents and they paid for your private university education.
Its easy when you're sucking on that government teet, brah.
__________________
Team Aircraft Carrier - Admiral

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:15 PM #1078
mrchuck234
Return of the King
 
mrchuck234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Lebron, Ohio
mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
I wouldn't speak too soon about Ohio. 47% reporting with Romney and Obama deadlocked.
mrchuck234 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:16 PM #1079
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
Its easy when you're sucking on that government teet, brah.
I know, damn my parents for not letting me suckle on theirs.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:16 PM #1080
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
It's easy when you still live at home with your parents and they paid for your private university education.
Let's vilify the hard working Americans that busted it so their kids would have a path to a successful life.

I'd consider myself a failure if I don't give my children those same advantages.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:17 PM #1081
Gene Chizik
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Nothing wrong with living at your parents house while in college or having them pay tuition if they can afford it. I hope to be able to give my kids the luxury of having their education paid for and not having to be weighed down with student loans.

Last edited by Gene Chizik : 11-06-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Gene Chizik is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:17 PM #1082
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
Let's vilify the hard working Americans that busted it so their kids would have a path to a successful life.

I'd consider myself a failure if I don't give my children those same advantages.
Let's vilify those of us who utilize a chance we wouldn't have had. I can't do anything about my parents, but I can better myself so I'm a more productive citizen. **** me, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Chizik View Post
Nothing wrong with living at your parents house while in college or having them pay tuition if they can afford it.
More like graduated and moved back in.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:17 PM #1083
angelballer
 
 
angelballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by casualties07 View Post
Shouldn't be a suprise to us having Ohio be a let down.
Obama is winning FL right now...
angelballer is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:18 PM #1084
PballPlayer™
 
 
PballPlayer™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Let's vilify those of us who utilize a chance they wouldn't have had. I can't do anything about my parents, but I can better myself so I'm a more productive citizen. **** me, right?
You wouldn't want to take advantage of anything like pell grants to get a better education and then in turn put more into the economy.

sodumbrite
PballPlayer™ is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:20 PM #1085
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2
 
tchs_drummer06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by PballPlayer™ View Post
You wouldn't want to take advantage of anything like pell grants to get a better education and then in turn put more into the economy.

sodumbrite
Wasn't allowed to.
__________________
BradTater
Georgia Southern Eagles - Join The Journey - Sun Belt 2014
"It's better to have died a young boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman
tchs_drummer06 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:21 PM #1086
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.
 
SHOOT3R USA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Appalachia
SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PballPlayer™ View Post

You wouldn't want to take advantage of anything like pell grants to get a better education and then in turn put more into the economy.

sodumbrite
Not everyone gets a Pell grant

I didn't qualify
__________________
I like to stay positive and get **** done.
You don't have to like it,
you just have to do it.

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
SHOOT3R USA is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:21 PM #1087
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Let's vilify those of us who utilize a chance we wouldn't have had. I can't do anything about my parents, but I can better myself so I'm a more productive citizen. <del>****</del> me, right?



More like graduated and moved back in.
Oh I want you making more money so the government people like you elect can reach in your pocket just as much as mine.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:23 PM #1088
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie
 
Featherlite 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Honey Badger University
 has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOT3R USA View Post
Not everyone gets a Pell grant

I didn't qualify
Yeah, I didn't either.
__________________
Team Aircraft Carrier - Admiral

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 PM #1089
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.
 
SHOOT3R USA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Appalachia
SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post

Yeah, I didn't either.
It's the reason I'm not going to school.
__________________
I like to stay positive and get **** done.
You don't have to like it,
you just have to do it.

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
SHOOT3R USA is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 PM #1090
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.
 
DMC_OWNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ohio...unfortunately
I did, and have for 4 years.
__________________
Ohio Bobcats -- Detroit Red Wings -- Michigan Wolverines -- Detroit Tigers -- Detroit Lions

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is online now  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 PM #1091
angelballer
 
 
angelballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
Lead down to 85k votes in OH. Was 120k 15 mins ago.
angelballer is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:24 PM #1092
PballPlayer™
 
 
PballPlayer™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOT3R USA View Post
Not everyone gets a Pell grant

I didn't qualify
I know but those who do aren't sucking on the government's teets. I hate it when people pretend like anytime you get something from the government you're just a socialist. So ****ing stupid.
PballPlayer™ is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump