PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 11-01-2012, 10:49 PM #1
R1pp1nCh1ck3n

Paintball Gearbag Sale

Selling everything in my gearbag. No trades please. I ship same day or next day after getting payment.

**I do all of my selling with Paypal and ONLY Paypal for secure payments!!**

ill sell the whole gearbag for $200.00. OR ill part out the gear bag.

1. 2008 Proto SLG. Not a single problem with it. This is the only gun i have and i never had a single problem. The paint on the gun is smoothed off partially. $120.

2. Proto Axis Red with smoke and clear lens. $40

3. Halo b hopper black. Only used 3 times. $40

4. 3000 48cu black hpa tank. Hydro date 5/13 $30

5. 16in CP Barrel $10

6. Proto SLG O-Ring Kit $15

7. 2 Blue Proto Jerseys Large $15

8. Orange Dye Headwrap $10

9. Invert Knee Pads Large $15

10. Dye Elbow pads Small $10 (I wear large elbow pads but these small ones fit me.)

11. Virus 4x3 Pod Pack with 5 pods $15

12. Invert Red Camo Pants Large $15

13. Pod Loader $10

Heres the link to all the pictures:

http://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/...all%20gearbag/

Last edited by R1pp1nCh1ck3n : 11-02-2012 at 10:07 AM.
R1pp1nCh1ck3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2012, 11:30 AM #2
MadWorldMcCoy
Mentally Unstable

MadWorldMcCoy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MadWorldMcCoy is for the Gunfight
Would you do the halo b for 30?
MadWorldMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:29 PM #3
Tibenmech

SLG for 125

WHAT I WANT?
Besides on my posts, PM me if you have these guns:
Angels (Prefer A1 and A1 Fly)- 200 or less-Infinity Legend-Luxe-Geo- These guns get 200
Etek-Ion-Shocker Get- (Etek- 170, Ion- 130 or less, and shocker- 150 or less)
Tibenmech is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.