PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-04-2012, 07:35 PM #169
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
No, you're possibly scizophrenic because you think that A. someone will call your school pretending to be you and B. you think your school would try to figure out an obvious prank call if anyone actually tried to **** with you like that.
I was actually referring to emails rather than phone calls.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2012, 07:36 PM #170
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
I was actually referring to emails rather than phone calls.
Even more lulzworthy, there's no way you're in college.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:36 PM #171
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post

You're only in your second year, life's been easy so far.
I already made it through 14 years of school, so I don't see how only 3 more would be a problem.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:36 PM #172
Animal_Mother (Banned)

I'm just confused why he's afraid to let us know what school he attends...? You know what university I take classes through, so does the whole nerdy internet world now. Will anyone "call my school"? Probably not, but it'd be hilarious if they did.

edit - "email my school"
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:37 PM #173
Blake360

Quote:
Even more lulzworthy, there's no way you're in college.
Wrong again
Old 11-04-2012, 07:39 PM #174
Blake360

Quote:
I'm just confused why he's afraid to let us know what school he attends...? You know what university I take classes through, so does the whole nerdy internet world now. Will anyone "call my school"? Probably not, but it'd be hilarious if they did.

edit - "email my school"
It's possible someone could use it against me somehow, so there's no point in risking it especially when I don't gain anything by doing so. That's also why I'm not giving you my address.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:39 PM #175
F1VENOM

Quote:

edit - "email my school"
He's just a kid, it's time to ignore him.

Blake have you covered harmonic functions yet?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-04-2012, 07:41 PM #176
Blake360

Quote:
He's just a kid, it's time to ignore him.

Blake have you covered harmonic functions yet?
I'm a month away of being finished with E&M, and done with physics all together so I don't see the need of asking trivial questions.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:43 PM #177
Animal_Mother (Banned)

Quote:
It's possible someone could use it against me somehow, so there's no point in risking it especially when I don't gain anything by doing so. That's also why I'm not giving you my address.
I never asked for your address, guy.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:44 PM #178
Blake360

Quote:
I never asked for your address, guy.
A few people here already have.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:46 PM #179
F1VENOM

Quote:
I'm a month away of being finished with E&M, and done with physics all together so I don't see the need of asking trivial questions.
You're taking E&M or physics 2?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:47 PM #180
Blake360

Quote:
You're taking E&M or physics 2?
E&M is physics 3 at my school, and the last required physics class for engineering.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:48 PM #181
F1VENOM

Quote:
E&M is physics 3 at my school, and the last required physics class for engineering.
That's not E&M, that's university physics. E&M is a senior level physics major course. You've covered harmonic functions in vector calc, or are you calling the third calculus in the sequence vector calc?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:51 PM #182
Blake360

Quote:
That's not E&M, that's university physics. E&M is a senior level physics major course. You've covered harmonic functions in vector calc, or are you calling the third calculus in the sequence vector calc?
The course name is electricity and magnetism, so you're actually wrong. Also, I didn't call the third calculus class vector calculus, because I'm in the fourth calculus class, which is vector calculus. Stop pretending you know what's covered in my classes when you don't even know what school I'm in.
The senior year physics classes are not E&M, they are:
quantum mechanics, optics, solid state physics, nuclear physics
Old 11-04-2012, 07:52 PM #183
F1VENOM

Quote:
The course name is electricity and magnetism, so you're actually wrong. Also, I didn't call the third calculus class vector calculus, because I'm in the fourth calculus class, which is vector calculus. Stop pretending you know what's covered in my classes when you don't even know what school I'm in.
D'oh you're in a California school that uses trimesters. You're still in basic calculus and physics.

Makes more sense, but I really don't think you're in college.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:54 PM #184
Blake360

Quote:
D'oh you're in a California school that uses trimesters. You're still in basic calculus and physics.

Makes more sense, but I really don't think you're in college.
Considering I'm a month away from finishing physics, and 3 months away from finishing math, how am I "still in basic calculus and physics" when I'm almost done with them?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:55 PM #185
F1VENOM

Quote:
Considering I'm a month away from finishing physics, and 3 months away from finishing math, how am I "still in basic calculus and physics" when I'm almost done with them?
Unless you have a Ph.D in math and physics you're a LONG way away from "finishing" them. You're close to finishing the basic physics required for your engineering program, but you're nowhere close to the advanced stuff. You're still doing tangents to planes and lines of intersection.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:57 PM #186
Blake360

Quote:
Unless you have a Ph.D in math and physics you're a LONG way away from "finishing" them. You're close to finishing the basic physics required for your engineering program, but you're nowhere close to the advanced stuff. You're still doing tangents to planes and lines of intersection.
I'm not getting a Ph.D in math or physics, I said that I would be finished with all of the required math and physics classes for my major.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:00 PM #187
F1VENOM

Quote:
I'm not getting a Ph.D in math or physics, I said that I would be finished with all of the required math and physics classes for my major.
Right, but in my university vector calculus is a senior level math course dealing with harmonic functions and advanced topics. I was assuming you'd actually taken advanced courses and didn't comprehend a thing, now I know you haven't even seen it. Your ignorance makes a lot more sense now.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 PM #188
Blake360

Quote:
Right, but in my university vector calculus is a senior level math course dealing with harmonic functions and advanced topics
Right, because I go to your university. Do you actually think all of the classes at all universities are the same and taken in the same order?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:03 PM #189
F1VENOM

Quote:
Right, because I go to your university. Do you actually think all of the classes at all universities are the same and taken in the same order?
Nope, which is what lead to the confusion. You guys don't have to take differential equations?