PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-09-2015, 10:08 AM #1
will1442

will1442 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
!!places To Play Pump Around Philly And North Of Philly!!

So I've been wanting to try out pump for a little while now but I am scared becasue I never really see anyone playing pump. I live 10min from LVP South but I have never seen anyone there playing pump against other pump players.
I want to play some pump but I want to play it mainly against other pump players (obviously i know that I will be playing against people with electric guns at points which is fine). Just Not trying to go out shooting a pump while everyone else is shooting 10+ bps.

Also.. I would love to play some airball pump! looks like a ton of fun.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2015, 11:24 AM #2
heavy68

heavy68 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
heavy68 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EMR paintball (about 2-3 hrs NE of Philly) is having a pump only day at the end of may. There is usually about 150-200 pump players and there is always some super nice guns there Details: http://emrpaintball.com/event/stock-...pandemonium-x/
heavy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:26 AM #3
will1442

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy68 View Post
EMR paintball (about 2-3 hrs NE of Philly) is having a pump only day at the end of may. There is usually about 150-200 pump players and there is always some super nice guns there Details: http://emrpaintball.com/event/stock-...pandemonium-x/
Thanks and that does sound awesome but it's just one day haha. I'm looking for some semi consistent play. Like once a month or better
Old 04-13-2015, 08:53 AM #4
Dethstyle17

I started playing pump a little while ago, also. I feel your pain as I live close to the Philadelphia area. I've played at LVP and gone against electronics and its not that horrible. But, if you don't mind playing woodsball instead of on an xball or speedball field, I would recommend Poco Loco in Schwenksville. You can get in with some rental players if you are trying to improve at pump, or they will mix you in with more advanced players who also play magfed or pump. EMR is another great option. I've heard the pump days are a blast up there. Hope this helps!
Dethstyle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:56 AM #5
will1442

Okay thanks. Yea i mean idc if I'm playing with electro's but at that point I might as well just pull my electro out you know? I am just trying to justify getting a pump. BC if I get a pump and everyone else is using electro's I highly doubt im gonna be using my pump a whole lot haha.
Old 04-13-2015, 05:49 PM #6
LCWRM1K3
Larson

LCWRM1K3 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
LCWRM1K3 plays in the APPA D3 division
Lvp has become Outdoor Xtreme with this change we are lowering the rate of fire for the woods fields to 10.5 millennium 5o match that of the NXL. Also we have been in talks with some of the regular players and taking suggestions on how to make the park better. One of the suggestions has been a pump day. I know Oxcc in chesapeake city Maryland does a day where they do a pump group and they can play on any of the fields. We are looking into that option for the hatfield location. Currently we offer mechanical only games both to separate rentals, begginer players, mag fed and pump players from those with all their own electronic guns to offer aore level playing field
Outdoor Xtreme
Guns Spire Zebra Grillz and Flex
LCWRM1K3 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups