PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-17-2016, 12:47 PM #1
Bigdude4p8

Starting out near Washington pa

So I'm wanting to get into some rec speedball.... im just getting away from tipmanns and the woods.

I figure pittsburgh to be where most the action is... just wondering where the best place to start would be.

My wife and myself is looking to get into some games on the weekends. Im searching the b/s/t posts to gear up before spring. Already have a mini, rotor, and 68/45 empire tank for her, a pro flex mask and zero g pack for me.. carefully chosen a marker. I figure winter would be the best time to buy.

Just getting into the sport really, sure a little late in life (30's) but now I can afford it.
Bigdude4p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-17-2016, 03:41 PM #2
rangerjim3

Annual Supporting Member
Winter is always a good time to get some gear, hope to see you out at one of the local fields one day! If you need any help or have any questions let me know.
rangerjim3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:00 AM #3
BIG T25
WhereIsTodd.com

BIG T25 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
BIG T25 is an NCPA player
BIG T25 plays in the APPA D3 division
welcome man! always good to see new players getting into the sport. Unfortunately winter is pretty slow for speedball around here as most fields put away their bunkers until spring. P3 (Pittsburgh paintball park) in Carnegie is I think the only field that leaves their bunkers up all winter. If you want to play indoors, there's a regulation size indoor field in Altoona called know it all paintball, although I haven't played there so I can't vouch for it

in the spring time you will see a lot of speedball layers at steeltown paintball (15 min from downtown Pittsburgh), dimension paintball in Ohio, and drop zone paintball in Ohio which is the hotspot for tournament players throughout Ohio and western PA.

aside from know it all, I can vouch for all of these fields that they will treat you right and provide you a great experience

Old Style Feedback
BIG T25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:19 PM #4
Bigdude4p8

You've been a big help! Thanks so much
Bigdude4p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups