PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 09:56 AM #757
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Sure... have fun

scored 4 tickets to the Wings/Jackets game...

Only problem is that ticketmaster was very deceiving on the whole "Buy one get one free" ploy.

The tickets were already half off (with no indication of that being so)

I ordered 4 tickets at $25 a piece...expecting to get 8 tickets for $100...but ticketmaster informed me that's not how their BOGO works. They already had the price cut in half from $50 a ticket.

That's ****ing dumb and their site didn't show that the tickets were already cut in half anywhere. It would have been fine if I had known in the first place, but now I can't get 4 more tickets in the same area.

I just would have ordered 8 in the first place... but when you read BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, you normally don't think that means. ALL TICKETS HALF OFF.

Kinda pissed actually.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2013, 10:03 AM #758
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is playing at Living Legends VI
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco posts videos on PbNation
pflfranco is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
pflfranco is Legendary
pflfranco supports DLX Technology
You attempt to troll a thread, get it closed, and wonder why people don't want to be in your league? Rofl..

Last edited by pflfranco : 01-15-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:22 AM #759
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

I wasnt trolling at all...there was absolutely no need for that thread...this one moves at a slow crawl like I said...you want a thread with real pages to sift through look how fast the NCAA football thread moves...

Its not my fault none of you had the ambition to use the search function to look for a fantasy league that has been in place and recruiting players for months now

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:24 AM #760
PMRjim876
Matts Outback

PMRjim876 is an NCPA player
PMRjim876 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pflfranco View Post
You attempt to troll a thread, get it closed, and wonder why people don't want to be in your league? Rofl..
umadbro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Its not my fault none of you had the ambition to use the search function to look for a fantasy league that has been in place and recruiting players for months now
the laziness of people these days...

Edit: So I'm dying waiting on tickets to go on sale tomorrow for bruins. Gonna try to get to the game on monday vs the jets, fan appreciation day, and as many as I can grab for cheap in between.
Penn State University Paintball #13

TNN Crew NYPL 2010 http://www.mattsoutback.com

Last edited by PMRjim876 : 01-15-2013 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:26 AM #761
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is Legendary
DMC - Actually like I said, I clicked sports, PBN NHL FANTASY LEAGUE was the first thread I saw. I clicked it and joined it thinking it would make hockey more enjoyable to watch since it already blows ***. For the second time, I had no intentions on joining any type of fantasy league when I clicked Sports, let alone a NHL fantasy league. So your point is invalid.

PMRjim876 - No I'm not mad bro, I'm also not in High school so try again with your 16 year old jokes.

Last edited by pflfranco : 01-15-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:39 AM #762
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
DMC - Actually like I said, I clicked sports, PBN NHL FANTASY LEAGUE was the first thread I saw. I clicked it and joined it thinking it would make hockey more enjoyable to watch since it already blows ***. For the second time, I had no intentions on joining any type of fantasy league when I clicked Sports, let alone a NHL fantasy league. So your point is invalid.

PMRjim876 - No I'm not mad bro, I'm also not in High school so try again with your 16 year old jokes.
Just...leave.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:40 AM #763
PMRjim876
Matts Outback

yey petty attempts at insults have started

Thanks for letting us know you don't like hockey. Have a nice day at work.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:40 AM #764
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is Legendary
See that's exactly why I didn't come in here and I joined the other league. I don't care that much about hockey. You're proving my point more and more...

LOL? You said "umadbro? " talk about petty attempts at insults. I'm not trying to insult anyone by the way, just was responding to DMC_OWNER'S post.

Last edited by pflfranco : 01-15-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:43 AM #765
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
See that's exactly why I didn't come in here and I joined the other league. I don't care that much about hockey. You're proving my point more and more...

LOL? You said "umadbro? " talk about petty attempts at insults.
umadbro is a pretty common troll response... I don't think he goes around and says that to people in reality...

I just don't understand why you would go into an NHL fantasy thread to make the sport more interesting, if you already think it sucks.

btw...He obviously goes to Penn State...neither of us are below the age of 21... (I'm 22)

Old 01-15-2013, 10:44 AM #766
PMRjim876
Matts Outback

Quote:
LOL? You said "umadbro? " talk about petty attempts at insults.
Was simply asking a question buddy don't know how it's an insult.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:45 AM #767
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is Legendary
I don't really care if you don't understand but I will explain anyway. Why would I watch a ****ing Flyer's vs Red Wing's game when I pull for the BlackHawks? Uhhhh maybe if I had a player from each of their teams on my fantasy team, it would make it more interesting. Understand now?

Dmc - I could put Harvard in my signature, does it prove that I go to Harvard?

Last edited by pflfranco : 01-15-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:47 AM #768
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
I don't really care if you don't understand but I will explain anyway. Why would I watch a ****ing Flyer's vs Red Wing's game when I pull for the BlackHawks? Uhhhh maybe if I had a player from each of their teams on my fantasy team, it would make it more interesting. Understand now?
Umm...because if you like hockey, and it's a good matchup, then you'd watch it anyway. I watch all sorts of games if they're on, not just when the Wings are playing.

That's sort of what separates fans from fairweathers and bandwagoners. Not saying you are, but it's just odd that all of a sudden there's a whole separate thread for a fantasy league, when none of the people who posted in it EVER posted in here before that.

Just strikes me as odd that's all.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:50 AM #769
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is Legendary
Quote:
Umm...because if you like hockey, and it's a good matchup, then you'd watch it anyway. I watch all sorts of games if they're on, not just when the Wings are playing.

That's sort of what separates fans from fairweathers and bandwagoners. Not saying you are, but it's just odd that all of a sudden there's a whole separate thread for a fantasy league, when none of the people who posted in it EVER posted in here before that.

Just strikes me as odd that's all.

Well I don't like hockey that much so that match up doesn't matter to me. For the third time I clicked Sports, PBN NHL FANTASY LEAGUE was the first thread I clicked, no one had joined the league yet so I figured I would give it a try to see if it helped me enjoy hockey more. There is nothing more to it...You came back in here and told everyone to go look at the thread and you called us " tards " I'm sorry that I responded and got you and your buddies all riled up.

My intentions on clicking SPORTS had absolutely nothing to do with hockey. So once again your point is irrelevant to why I joined the other league and not yours.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:51 AM #770
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Okay. Fine lol

Old 01-15-2013, 11:04 AM #771
PMRjim876
Matts Outback

Speaking about watching teams that aren't your own. Pit/Philly is gonna be an interesting game to start off the season.

There are some good games on Sat. Pens/Flyers, Bruins/Rangers, (possibly) Wings/Blues. Don't really see any other games that would spark my interest

Old 01-15-2013, 11:08 AM #772
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

I'll be watching any of them that are being broadcast in SE ohio...I'm just glad I can finally watch again

Old 01-15-2013, 11:10 AM #773
Noble Fortune (Banned)

Quote:
I wasnt trolling at all...there was absolutely no need for that thread...this one moves at a slow crawl like I said...you want a thread with real pages to sift through look how fast the NCAA football thread moves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMRjim876 View Post
umadbro?

the laziness of people these days...

Edit: So I'm dying waiting on tickets to go on sale tomorrow for bruins. Gonna try to get to the game on monday vs the jets, fan appreciation day, and as many as I can grab for cheap in between.
Laziness? What's wrong with people having their own fantasy league? Way to ruin the thread butthurtlosers. Different leagues could have different rules, draft settings etc. Thanks for getting it closed.. now people have to sift through the regular off topic bull **** this thread has to find the league settings.

If you were smart, you'd actually ****ing edit the first post of the thread with settings and information.

Lazy ****s.

Last edited by Noble Fortune : 01-15-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM #774
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
This thread today

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 01-15-2013, 12:26 PM #775
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

The other league is already created ... I'll just repost the link on the first post.

The league that we had set up has already drafted...but you guys are more than welcome to talk about your league in here... I'll edit the main post now.

Edit:

It's done. There's your league info and I put on there to contact you Bawls if they needed the password. now feel free to talk about hockey, or your fantasy league in this thread... maybe it'll liven up some so it's not a boring *** thread with only 5 new posts a day (if that)

Last edited by DMC_OWNER : 01-15-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:31 PM #776
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Fortune View Post
Laziness? What's wrong with people having their own fantasy league? Way to ruin the thread butthurtlosers. Different leagues could have different rules, draft settings etc. Thanks for getting it closed.. now people have to sift through the regular off topic bull **** this thread has to find the league settings.

If you were smart, you'd actually ****ing edit the first post of the thread with settings and information.

Lazy ****s.
You just need to calm the **** down. The first post is edited now.

Don't let your jimmies become too rustled bud.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:35 PM #777
PMRjim876
Matts Outback

lol wow, think we just found the winner for "madbro" with that rant today, who completely took the laziness comment out of context it seems lol

god forbid I'm in a different fantasy hockey league myself than the guys in here

Closed Thread