Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2012, 03:36 PM #1
Tampawrangler
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tampa FL
Paintballonline.com horrible customer service

Worst service I have ever had! I spent almost $2000 and it took over a week even though the website says 2 day shipping. 2 items were on back order so instead of notifying me they just held the whole order instead of sending 2 shipments when the rest of the order was in. To top it all off i ordered 2 qEv's for the 2 gog extsy's i also ordered and they sent a extcy and a ion qev. First off how do you screw up sending 2 of the same parts they are clearly labeled. So i call to let them know and the tell me I have to send it back (on my dime) then they will send me the part I ordered. I told them i am not paying for their mistake so they say they will pay for shipping it back. The funny part about all this is that they were trying to make it out like they were doing me a favor by paying for the shipping for the wrong part back to them and the part I already ordered. They screwed up and some how I am suppose to pay because of their mess up I don't think so. All over a $20 part unbelievable. If some one spends $2000 i think i would just overnight the part they ordered and tell them don't worry about sending the wrong part back. Think it would be easier to take a $20 loss to keep that business. Their loss and i will never go back their again. Oh yah it took all day just to get them to pay for the shipping again. Stay away trust me!
Tampawrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2012, 03:38 PM #2
Oonlo
STOP DONT TOUCH ME THERE
 
Oonlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oakton DC Virginia
Oonlo is playing at Living Legends V
Oonlo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Oonlo supports Pev's Paintball
Oonlo has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Oonlo is attending Decay of Nations VI
Made an account posted a thread for first post... Seems legit
__________________
1of1 TonSixer CCM T2 Black and white Rotor Ninja Tank

From all us pump players... Ramping is unnecessary i can kill you with one shot... On the other hand YOU need 100

★☆ If your parents DONT pay for your PB stuff, put this in your Sig ☆★
Oonlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:52 PM #3
JohnSherman
 
 
JohnSherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Annual Supporting Member
JohnSherman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonlo View Post
Made an account posted a thread for first post... Seems legit
Paintball-online is a pile of trash, he's not wrong about that.
JohnSherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:54 PM #4
Oonlo
STOP DONT TOUCH ME THERE
 
Oonlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oakton DC Virginia
Oonlo is playing at Living Legends V
Oonlo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Oonlo supports Pev's Paintball
Oonlo has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Oonlo is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSherman

Paintball-online is a pile of trash, he's not wrong about that.
True but he created an acount just now and then posted this and will never be seen again...
__________________
1of1 TonSixer CCM T2 Black and white Rotor Ninja Tank

From all us pump players... Ramping is unnecessary i can kill you with one shot... On the other hand YOU need 100

★☆ If your parents DONT pay for your PB stuff, put this in your Sig ☆★
Oonlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:00 PM #5
venarius
 
 
venarius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
 has been a member for 10 years
It surprises me how much people love to use online services to save money, and then complain that their customer service sucks.

YOU BOUGHT YOUR PRODUCT ONLINE!!

If you want good customer service, go buy from a REAL STORE. You pay a bit more, but that's to cover their over-head costs... But at least you can go talk to a real person when you have an issue.

Add to that the "perks"... I bought my TiPX from a local store, and even though I could have saved $20 more online, the local store includes 1 year of free paintball gun service if any problems, plus a free pass to my local field (a $28 value right there).




If your pinching every penny, shop online. But don't expect great customer support (or close to any at all from most online companies lol)... or the online company to actually fully back their products (most give you the run-around).

If you are willing to pay a few bucks more to support local paintball business and get better customer support, that's the other option.



I'd rather support local business... I like going to the store and actually seeing the products before I buy anyway.
__________________
Playing since '95
Current Setup:
TiPX +
Autococker (built from scratch myself back in the day!)
venarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:32 PM #6
Harrison57
Muppet Mower
 
Harrison57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Harrison57 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Harrison57 supports Team VICIOUS
Harrison57 plays in the APPA beginner division
Harrison57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Harrison57 supports DLX Technology
Paintball online is terrible. Next time order from ans or zephyr. Supporting your local store is the best option though.
__________________
PROVIDENCE PROPAGANDA#57

SUNGLASS SALE!!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3946333
Harrison57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:31 PM #7
PEfan13oy
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
PEfan13oy owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
i ordered several tmes from paintball-online, never had a problem. they were actually good to me.
PEfan13oy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:22 PM #8
JohnSherman
 
 
JohnSherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Annual Supporting Member
JohnSherman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonlo View Post
True but he created an acount just now and then posted this and will never be seen again...
Probably not now that his first experience with the site was some moron hassling him for no reason.
JohnSherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:45 AM #9
DB-1071
ON THE SIDE OF ANGELS!!!!
 
DB-1071's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Rochester,NY(585 Baby!)
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends V
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VI
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VII
DB-1071 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
DB-1071 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by venarius View Post
It surprises me how much people love to use online services to save money, and then complain that their customer service sucks.

YOU BOUGHT YOUR PRODUCT ONLINE!!

If you want good customer service, go buy from a REAL STORE. You pay a bit more, but that's to cover their over-head costs... But at least you can go talk to a real person when you have an issue.

Add to that the "perks"... I bought my TiPX from a local store, and even though I could have saved $20 more online, the local store includes 1 year of free paintball gun service if any problems, plus a free pass to my local field (a $28 value right there).




If your pinching every penny, shop online. But don't expect great customer support (or close to any at all from most online companies lol)... or the online company to actually fully back their products (most give you the run-around).

If you are willing to pay a few bucks more to support local paintball business and get better customer support, that's the other option.



I'd rather support local business... I like going to the store and actually seeing the products before I buy anyway.
Well said!!
__________________
LOST NYMPH ANGEL!!!

PBNation definition from Urban Dictionary:
A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.


GO ON, I DARE YOU!! GO ON I DARE YOU, AGAIN!!!
" Physician heal thyself!! " The War Doctor
DB-1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:55 AM #10
JohnSherman
 
 
JohnSherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Annual Supporting Member
JohnSherman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by venarius View Post
It surprises me how much people love to use online services to save money, and then complain that their customer service sucks.

YOU BOUGHT YOUR PRODUCT ONLINE!!

If you want good customer service, go buy from a REAL STORE. You pay a bit more, but that's to cover their over-head costs... But at least you can go talk to a real person when you have an issue.

Add to that the "perks"... I bought my TiPX from a local store, and even though I could have saved $20 more online, the local store includes 1 year of free paintball gun service if any problems, plus a free pass to my local field (a $28 value right there).




If your pinching every penny, shop online. But don't expect great customer support (or close to any at all from most online companies lol)... or the online company to actually fully back their products (most give you the run-around).

If you are willing to pay a few bucks more to support local paintball business and get better customer support, that's the other option.



I'd rather support local business... I like going to the store and actually seeing the products before I buy anyway.
In case you haven't noticed, there isn't a pro shop on every street corner. Not all of us have easy access to a local store. My closest store here in Iowa is an hour away, and I don't own a car. When I'm home in Skokie, I buy almost exclusively from Paintball Explosion, but that isn't an option here.
JohnSherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:14 AM #11
Oonlo
STOP DONT TOUCH ME THERE
 
Oonlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oakton DC Virginia
Oonlo is playing at Living Legends V
Oonlo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Oonlo supports Pev's Paintball
Oonlo has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Oonlo is attending Decay of Nations VI
What i find funny is the fact that this guy made an account and all he posted are two thing both complaining on this store... Yes i know they suck but something is amiss here.
__________________
1of1 TonSixer CCM T2 Black and white Rotor Ninja Tank

From all us pump players... Ramping is unnecessary i can kill you with one shot... On the other hand YOU need 100

★☆ If your parents DONT pay for your PB stuff, put this in your Sig ☆★
Oonlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:12 AM #12
masterofTHUMBS
boom headshot
 
masterofTHUMBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: 703
masterofTHUMBS posts videos on PbNation
masterofTHUMBS is an NCPA player
masterofTHUMBS supports Pev's Paintball
masterofTHUMBS plays in the APPA D5 division
Buy from local stores if you plan on throwing down that much cash. The store owner can order whatever you want if it's not in stock in most cases. It will cost a fraction more but at least you won't pay for shipping and will actually have someone to complain to if something is broken. Also, free gun tech (not including parts) at most places although I like to tech my own stuff. Store owners (at least mine did) will even drop the price on used stuff if you don't want free teching. Got $100 off an autococker since I forgoed free teching.
masterofTHUMBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:32 AM #13
JohnSherman
 
 
JohnSherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Annual Supporting Member
JohnSherman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonlo View Post
What i find funny is the fact that this guy made an account and all he posted are two thing both complaining on this store... Yes i know they suck but something is amiss here.

Something doesn't have to be amiss. When people get ripped off by an online store, they generally go online to vent. There's nothing unusual at all about this.
JohnSherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:19 AM #14
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
I love how people say buy from your local store. As if they are great resource centers.

One local store also owns a field, they hardly ever have anything in stock. If they do, they get 1 of the newest thing and thats it. If someone buys it, they dont have it anymore. Which I understand, its hard to keep such a overhead and run both at a time being new. It was almost ran into the ground in the past, so dealing with the negativity some ballers have towards the place is keeping business away. But, they can order you anything you want. Their field is awesome, their staff is awesome and I fully believe if I had a problem with anything purchased from them they would back it. The ballers in the area are also starting to realize this so I see great things in the future for them.

Now, the other 2 stores that are local. One is about 30 minutes from my house. Dude ripped me off (long story, wont go into it), never has anything in stock, paint is always **** no matter what brand you buy, and everything comes with the excuse that he just sold everything out. BULL****. Also tries to make it seem like you have a warranty on the gun forever from him. Well, if its outside of changing some o rings and lubing your bolt. You're ****ed.

The other store, they kind of ripped me off too which is a long story. But, to make it short, when I was interested in a $1600 gun, damn did they respond quick. After I got it and was unhappy with the way it arrived, boy you'd think they forgot the password to their email account.

So, with that being said, local stores aren't always the best and not everyone has a store local. I will be buying anything else I need from the first local store, as I believe my business will aid in helping them get back to where it needs to be. They are also just stand up people. I know I wont make or break them but, pennies do make dollars. The other 2? they can go pound sand, I dont give a **** if they lose everything they have in their life to debt.

One thing I do with online purchases, check reviews on said store and also go to their site and check their return policy. You can usually tell in a stores return policy if they are stand up or not.
__________________
NOBAMA

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:59 AM #15
Oonlo
STOP DONT TOUCH ME THERE
 
Oonlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oakton DC Virginia
Oonlo is playing at Living Legends V
Oonlo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Oonlo supports Pev's Paintball
Oonlo has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Oonlo is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme
I love how people say buy from your local store. As if they are great resource centers.

One local store also owns a field, they hardly ever have anything in stock. If they do, they get 1 of the newest thing and thats it. If someone buys it, they dont have it anymore. Which I understand, its hard to keep such a overhead and run both at a time being new. It was almost ran into the ground in the past, so dealing with the negativity some ballers have towards the place is keeping business away. But, they can order you anything you want. Their field is awesome, their staff is awesome and I fully believe if I had a problem with anything purchased from them they would back it. The ballers in the area are also starting to realize this so I see great things in the future for them.

Now, the other 2 stores that are local. One is about 30 minutes from my house. Dude ripped me off (long story, wont go into it), never has anything in stock, paint is always **** no matter what brand you buy, and everything comes with the excuse that he just sold everything out. BULL****. Also tries to make it seem like you have a warranty on the gun forever from him. Well, if its outside of changing some o rings and lubing your bolt. You're ****ed.

The other store, they kind of ripped me off too which is a long story. But, to make it short, when I was interested in a $1600 gun, damn did they respond quick. After I got it and was unhappy with the way it arrived, boy you'd think they forgot the password to their email account.

So, with that being said, local stores aren't always the best and not everyone has a store local. I will be buying anything else I need from the first local store, as I believe my business will aid in helping them get back to where it needs to be. They are also just stand up people. I know I wont make or break them but, pennies do make dollars. The other 2? they can go pound sand, I dont give a **** if they lose everything they have in their life to debt.

One thing I do with online purchases, check reviews on said store and also go to their site and check their return policy. You can usually tell in a stores return policy if they are stand up or not.
You must live in te middle of nowhere cuz even in the middle of nowhere in texas we had avid sports which had everything. That or your very cheap and cant be bothered to pay attention to the fact that paintball is EXPENSIVE and anywhere where there is a major field or if your near a city the paint will always be good because because they will order it by the skid and not by the box...
__________________
1of1 TonSixer CCM T2 Black and white Rotor Ninja Tank

From all us pump players... Ramping is unnecessary i can kill you with one shot... On the other hand YOU need 100

★☆ If your parents DONT pay for your PB stuff, put this in your Sig ☆★
Oonlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:32 AM #16
JohnSherman
 
 
JohnSherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Annual Supporting Member
JohnSherman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonlo View Post
You must live in te middle of nowhere cuz even in the middle of nowhere in texas we had avid sports which had everything. That or your very cheap and cant be bothered to pay attention to the fact that paintball is EXPENSIVE and anywhere where there is a major field or if your near a city the paint will always be good because because they will order it by the skid and not by the box...
JohnSherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:42 AM #17
KYhillbilly
 
 
KYhillbilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kentucky
KYhillbilly owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
KYhillbilly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
my 2 cents

I have ordered off paintball-online before. I need some parts for an old marker and they were the only ones I found that had them. I never had any problems with them.

I have ordered from Ansgear a couple times and one time they sent me the wrong item, different color graphics for a mask to be exact. They sent me the right ones and let me keep the other one. Granted they were cheap anyway. So everybody makes mistakes is the point.

Sounds like they did everything to try and fix it maybe not with the attitude you liked but they tried so give them points for that. They could have done alot worst.

As far as buying local not everybody lives in SoCal. Paintball isn't as big here in Kentucky and our options are Dicks, Hobbytown, Wal-mart, and a few other retail store types. The local field doesnt sell anything. Dicks has mostly low end stuff and some mid range stuff but they are way overpriced. So I pretty much have to shop online. My other option is drive an hour and a half and spend $40 in gas. But I agree if you do have a local store and can get what you want pay a little. They will usually help if something tears up as well.
KYhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:48 AM #18
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonlo View Post
You must live in te middle of nowhere cuz even in the middle of nowhere in texas we had avid sports which had everything. That or your very cheap and cant be bothered to pay attention to the fact that paintball is EXPENSIVE and anywhere where there is a major field or if your near a city the paint will always be good because because they will order it by the skid and not by the box...
Very cheap?

I just got back into paintball a month and a half ago. Dare to compare gear bags? I see you're lowballing people trying to pickup the EXACT same guns that are IN my gear bag. I bought them all except for one brand new, which I had to buy it used because it is a pink lady geo 2.1 but if I could of found it brand new, I would of bought it that way too.I paid cash for all my markers. So, would you be the pot or the kettle in this situation?

Also, you no longer have avid sports? Because (or as you say "Cuz") "had" means at one point you had avid sports. Or do they no longer have everything because you also stated they "had" it. I am very confused with what you are saying.

Maybe instead of investing money into paintball you should purchase Rosetta Stone English edition. They have the box set with levels 1,2, and 3 on sale at Staples for $399.
__________________
NOBAMA

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337

Last edited by rexisme : 10-31-2012 at 12:13 PM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:59 AM #19
im bad at pbx
Can't we All be friends?
 
im bad at pbx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Round rock, Texas
im bad at pbx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
im bad at pbx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
im bad at pbx supports Team VICIOUS
im bad at pbx supports Sherwood Forest
im bad at pbx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
im bad at pbx is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonlo

You must live in te middle of nowhere cuz even in the middle of nowhere in texas we had avid sports which had everything. That or your very cheap and cant be bothered to pay attention to the fact that paintball is EXPENSIVE and anywhere where there is a major field or if your near a city the paint will always be good because because they will order it by the skid and not by the box...
I live in Austin Texas and we don't even have a store anymore, the owners tried insurance fraud and got busted. We all have to order our high end guns off the Internet because all we have is a field with a store in it that's decent but not fully stocked. I have ordered from ans and had a entire shipment wait 2 weeks because of some barrels. Best luck is just call before you order.
im bad at pbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:28 PM #20
Oonlo
STOP DONT TOUCH ME THERE
 
Oonlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oakton DC Virginia
Oonlo is playing at Living Legends V
Oonlo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Oonlo supports Pev's Paintball
Oonlo has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Oonlo is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme

Very cheap?

I just got back into paintball a month and a half ago. Dare to compare gear bags? I see you're lowballing people trying to pickup the EXACT same guns that are IN my gear bag. I bought them all except for one brand new, which I had to buy it used because it is a pink lady geo 2.1 but if I could of found it brand new, I would of bought it that way too.I paid cash for all my markers. So, would you be the pot or the kettle in this situation?

Also, you no longer have avid sports? Because (or as you say "Cuz") "had" means at one point you had avid sports. Or do they no longer have everything because you also stated they "had" it. I am very confused with what you are saying.

Maybe instead of investing money into paintball you should purchase Rosetta Stone English edition. They have the box set with levels 1,2, and 3 on sale at Staples for $399.
Nope its still there i just moved to DC and sure you wanna compare gearbags lol i got a 1of1 ccm t2 a vicious geo 3 that im afraid to play with hence why im trying to pick up another one also have a panther CSL and an assortment of ninja tanks including a dura so please. Tell me more about how you're so much better than everyone.
__________________
1of1 TonSixer CCM T2 Black and white Rotor Ninja Tank

From all us pump players... Ramping is unnecessary i can kill you with one shot... On the other hand YOU need 100

★☆ If your parents DONT pay for your PB stuff, put this in your Sig ☆★
Oonlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:39 PM #21
JohnSherman
 
 
JohnSherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Annual Supporting Member
JohnSherman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonlo View Post
Nope its still there i just moved to DC and sure you wanna compare gearbags lol i got a 1of1 ccm t2 a vicious geo 3 that im afraid to play with hence why im trying to pick up another one also have a panther CSL and an assortment of ninja tanks including a dura so please. Tell me more about how you're so much better than everyone.
Just stop. You're just digging yourself a hole.
JohnSherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump