Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-30-2012, 02:32 AM #1
Maxilla

Maxilla owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quitting sale!

NXe Elevation pants black large Have sewn hole in right knee.-----$70

An Empire 4+7 pack main strap gel mold is separating from velcro-----$sold

Proto Pro Axis mask Grey comes with mask bag i used for it and a dye head band Have original box if you want it-----$30

Planet Eclipse arm pads-----$sold

Dye Rotor v3 blue have 1 home made speed feed works well and one broken exalt feed 1 finger is missing have original lid and box. Has scuffs on left side, dove into a less than grassy snake and it scraped the ground-----sold

Total:100!! ALL PRICES ARE OBO

also have a pure energy 68 4500 carbon fiber tank out of hydro will throw in for the 175 total or can sell individual for 15 bucks, buyer covers shipping and paypal fees that means if it says 20 buxx i will have 20 in payppal not 17.5 because of fees. Items will be shipped clean, I will wash them.

P.S. My camera is broken, notice the blur in the corners, so i cant get a large picture of the pants.

Last edited by Maxilla : 11-01-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Maxilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2012, 02:34 AM #2
Maxilla

Last edited by Maxilla : 10-30-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:08 PM #3
jswing

jswing has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Size and condition of arm pads?
jswing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:19 PM #4
lobstr

lobstr owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Interested in pads, hopper and pack. pm'd
lobstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:11 AM #5
Maxilla

Pm's returned. As of now the pads are pending to lobstr but they are large and in good condition.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:22 AM #6
jswing

jswing has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
it's okay - too small for me.

sorry for PM confusion. lobstr is a buddy of mine who IS in fact interested in what you're selling. i was logged into his account on my PC.
jswing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:30 AM #7
Maxilla

Okay, all cleared up now.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:59 PM #8
Maxilla

Pack pads and rotor sold.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:34 AM #9
7ezekiel7
Paintball is LIFE!

Annual Supporting Member
7ezekiel7 supports Team VICIOUS
Can you email me pics of that 68/45...thanks!

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.