PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 03:56 AM #1849
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Jets are so ****ing terrible that I actually feel bad for Tebow. He takes so much **** but at this point he might not only be a better human being than dirty sanchez, but a better QB also.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2012, 05:05 AM #1850
EmpireEmperor

EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
The Jets are so ****ing terrible that I actually feel bad for Tebow. He takes so much **** but at this point he might not only be a better human being than dirty sanchez, but a better QB also.
He takes so much **** because of how immensely overrated he is. Sure, the preachy, religious stuff is part of it, but people mostly dislike him because he's arguably the worst quarterback in the NFL yet the media can't stop talking about him, though that dislike should probably be aimed at the media and not Tebow. It's not like he asks them to continually overhype him.

Sanchez isn't exactly terrible, he's just incredibly average, but in a market like New York, they're not going to put up with average for very long. The thing is, he's guaranteed $8.25 million for next season, so they'll probably have to deal with his mediocrity for at least another year.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:45 AM #1851
Ninja Mouse
YOUR BACON IS MINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireEmperor View Post
He takes so much **** because of how immensely overrated he is. Sure, the preachy, religious stuff is part of it, but people mostly dislike him because he's arguably the worst quarterback in the NFL yet the media can't stop talking about him, though that dislike should probably be aimed at the media and not Tebow. It's not like he asks them to continually overhype him.

Sanchez isn't exactly terrible, he's just incredibly average, but in a market like New York, they're not going to put up with average for very long. The thing is, he's guaranteed $8.25 million for next season, so they'll probably have to deal with his mediocrity for at least another year.
That is so false I don't even know where to start. When he took over the Broncos last year, they were 1-4 and it was practically season over. Suddenly the team starts playing hard, the defense starts playing hard, and they make the playoffs and knock off the Steelers.

Tebow may make you cringe when you watch him throw, but the dude wins... and at the end of the day, who the **** cares how "pretty" you look throwing the ball if you lose?

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 11-23-2012, 05:52 AM #1852
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Quote:

He's not really overrated though. Everyone knows that he's not a good passer. But he brings leadership and effort to a team. That alone makes him worth more than Sanchez. Sanchez is a limp dick *****, and THAT is why Tebow hasn't been put in yet. Once they bench Sanchez there's no going back because he's gonna go full BFQ. Last year he got all *****y because Rex gave the backup some 1st string snaps after a couple bad Sanchez games. If they sit him for Tebow he's never playing there again
Old 11-23-2012, 08:56 AM #1853
EmpireEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
That is so false I don't even know where to start. When he took over the Broncos last year, they were 1-4 and it was practically season over. Suddenly the team starts playing hard, the defense starts playing hard, and they make the playoffs and knock off the Steelers.

Tebow may make you cringe when you watch him throw, but the dude wins... and at the end of the day, who the **** cares how "pretty" you look throwing the ball if you lose?
So he's a good leader. That doesn't make him a good quarterback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
He's not really overrated though. Everyone knows that he's not a good passer. But he brings leadership and effort to a team. That alone makes him worth more than Sanchez. Sanchez is a limp dick *****, and THAT is why Tebow hasn't been put in yet. Once they bench Sanchez there's no going back because he's gonna go full BFQ. Last year he got all *****y because Rex gave the backup some 1st string snaps after a couple bad Sanchez games. If they sit him for Tebow he's never playing there again
Tebow hasn't been put in because he's awful and the coaching staff knows he's awful. There may be other factors, but that's the biggest one. Why the Jets even picked him up in the first place is anyone's guess. No other team in the league wanted him because they realized he's not good and he wasn't worth the media circus that would follow him.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:59 AM #1854
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
and Sanchez is absolutely a terrible qb
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 AM #1855
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

That fumble last night was a textbook example of everything you don't want in a QB. He ran the wrong play, ran into his lineman, fumbled the ball, and then buried his head in the ground instead of at least attempting to make some sort of play.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 AM #1856
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:21 AM #1857
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:

Sanchez is exactly terrible. He ranks like 33rd out of 33 eligible QBs for completion percentage or some **** like that.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 11-23-2012, 10:38 AM #1858
mrchuck234
Return of the King

mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
The Jets and Cowboys are dumpster fires, and I'm loving every second of it.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:03 AM #1859
#YOLO
The Funch1se

My mom was just watching TV with me and the not top 10 comes on. The sanchize fumble had her in tears and then she goes "And why wont they put Tebow in? They think he could be worse than THAT?". Lolol
Old 11-23-2012, 11:25 AM #1860
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
missed the whole jets game cause i was in line at best buy. woke up this morning to many many lulz. You cant make this **** up.

Old 11-23-2012, 12:04 PM #1861
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
So he's a good leader. That doesn't make him a good quarterback.

Tebow hasn't been put in because he's awful and the coaching staff knows he's awful. There may be other factors, but that's the biggest one. Why the Jets even picked him up in the first place is anyone's guess. No other team in the league wanted him because they realized he's not good and he wasn't worth the media circus that would follow him.
I still cant beleive that people actually still buy the whole "tebow is overrated" bull****. Like Ninja said, he doesnt look pretty doing it but he gets the job done. Denvers coaching staff said all the exact same **** last year about how bad he was in practice and Orton was undoutedly better for the team. Its the same ******* bull**** from last year. The sad part is people are still too dumb to realize weve seen this movie before. Instead they revert back to the lol tebow sucks bro mentality.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 11-23-2012, 12:09 PM #1862
memorex
I'm Suppish

memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
give tebow a mediocre defense and we'll see how many games he wins with his raw talent
Old 11-23-2012, 12:11 PM #1863
EmpireEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
I still cant beleive that people actually still buy the whole "tebow is overrated" bull****. Like Ninja said, he doesnt look pretty doing it but he gets the job done. Denvers coaching staff said all the exact same **** last year about how bad he was in practice and Orton was undoutedly better for the team. Its the same ******* bull**** from last year. The sad part is people are still too dumb to realize weve seen this movie before. Instead they revert back to the lol tebow sucks bro mentality.
But he does suck. It's not a matter of opinion. He is objectively bad.

I would think you of all people would acknowledge this seeing as how Denver now has a real quarterback.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:21 PM #1864
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

I agree he's bad, but can he be any worse than sanchez at this point? At least he will bring some heart.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 11-23-2012, 12:27 PM #1865
EmpireEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
I agree he's bad, but can he be any worse than sanchez at this point? At least he will bring some heart.
I'm just not sure what the point of starting him would be. Perhaps he would be more entertaining to watch than Sanchez, but either way the Jets aren't sniffing the playoffs.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:33 PM #1866
JC Nor7
after hours

tank the rest of the season for a good draft pick seems logical at this point.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:34 PM #1867
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Hopefully they can get another Vernon Gholston

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 11-23-2012, 12:46 PM #1868
Ninja Mouse
YOUR BACON IS MINE

Remember that time Tebow took over a 1-4 Broncos team and turned them around and took them to the playoffs and a win over the Steelers?

Some of you are really showing how much you don't know at all about football.

There was nothing good about the Broncos last year when they were 1-4. They finally start Tebow, and the whole team transforms. People want to hate Tebow because it is the trendy thing to do. However everyone doing this is only exposing their incredible lack of understanding of football.

Edit: Oh and by the way, go check out their defenses numbers last year before Tebow. They were a far cry from the unit they turned into once Tebow took over.

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce

Last edited by Ninja Mouse : 11-23-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:54 PM #1869
EmpireEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Nor7 View Post
tank the rest of the season for a good draft pick seems logical at this point.
That's probably the best course of action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Remember that time Tebow took over a 1-4 Broncos team and turned them around and took them to the playoffs and a win over the Steelers?

Some of you are really showing how much you don't know at all about football.

There was nothing good about the Broncos last year when they were 1-4. They finally start Tebow, and the whole team transforms. People want to hate Tebow because it is the trendy thing to do. However everyone doing this is only exposing their incredible lack of understanding of football.
If you honestly believe the guy is good then I suppose there's nothing I can do for you.
Closed Thread