Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 09:02 PM #127
Kolder
The Commish
 
Kolder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
No one thought the Middle East wars were stupid in 2003.
__________________
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Kolder is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 PM #128
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
Dont get me wrong, I dont go around slurping their nutts, but thats not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is this guy was in a wheel chair, and was being harassed by a bunch of ****ty fans. Thats busch league. The fact that he was in a wheel chair because of injuries suffered fighting a war is just the icing on the cake.


You know why we get to sit here and talk about **** like this? BECAUSE PEOPLE ****ING ENLIST. If they didnt, we'd get called up for mandatory service, and we'd be over there fighting these battles ourselves. So yea, while it was their choice, their choice allows us to live nice cushy lives at home.
I wasn't directing it at you lol. I didn't even know you posted because I was typing, watching the game, typing, watching the game over a few mins.

What is the wheel chair incident? What did I miss?

I agree with the last part. I'm very thankful we have people who enlist for whatever reason it may be. I just cant stand the guys who join and then completely change to, "I'm military and am putting my life on the line for your freedom." Just can't stand it when guys are very cocky and think they deserve everything for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
^what joe said.


And they don't go around asking for praise. I just give it to them out of my own free will because they are more bamf than I will ever hope to be.
I disagree.
__________________
"Get on that fifty! Someone get on that fifty!"

"It's mine."
BodyCount81 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 PM #129
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Afghanistan was legit until we finished our job and then stayed there for no reason at all.

Iraq has and will always be about oil.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:05 PM #130
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
No one thought the Middle East wars were stupid in 2003.
Just talked about this in class the other day. Almost positive W. had a 94% approval rating as President at the time.

My friend had to pretty much trololol the libs/blacks/obama supporters because they were preaching something they didn't know anything about.

Just finished buying all the parts for my next AR other than the lower. When Obama wins and SHTF I will be prepared.

edit: Iran will be the next Iraq. I predict we'll be at war with them by 2016.
__________________
"Get on that fifty! Someone get on that fifty!"

"It's mine."
BodyCount81 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:10 PM #131
JJags32MJD
DTWD
 
JJags32MJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Land of Entrapment
Football.
JJags32MJD is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:11 PM #132
memorex
I'm Suppish
 
memorex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Jags suck
__________________
COWBOYS / T-WOLVES /TWINS/ WILD
memorex is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:12 PM #133
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJags32MJD View Post
Football.
How do you stay so interested in football when your team sucks so bad? Bandwagon fan you are not. Thats for sure
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:13 PM #134
clarkie070988
A traveling man
 
clarkie070988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Annual Supporting Member
clarkie070988 plays in the PSP
clarkie070988 plays in the APPA D4 division
clarkie070988 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
clarkie070988 is Legendary
clarkie070988 is Boss
clarkie070988 supports DLX Technology
that is true
__________________
I <3 MY Wife & Daughter
POWERED BY:
Wanna Play Paintball/YourPBfriend/OCD Paintball
LUXE MOB/PUMP OT/Back Players Gang/BST Perfection/World Ballas/Fat Ballers Club
clarkie070988 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:21 PM #135
JJags32MJD
DTWD
 
JJags32MJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Land of Entrapment
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
How do you stay so interested in football when your team sucks so bad? Bandwagon fan you are not. Thats for sure
Curse/masochism.

But the feeling will be that much sweeter once we are good. It'll all be worth it.
JJags32MJD is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:21 PM #136
memorex
I'm Suppish
 
memorex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
like that will ever happen
__________________
COWBOYS / T-WOLVES /TWINS/ WILD
memorex is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:26 PM #137
iRoNiQ
 
 
iRoNiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJags32MJD
Football.
This game blows. We already knew it would though because the Cardinals are ***.
iRoNiQ is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:27 PM #138
JJags32MJD
DTWD
 
JJags32MJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Land of Entrapment
Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
like that will ever happen
Its happened to teams like us before.
JJags32MJD is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:27 PM #139
PballPlayer™
 
 
PballPlayer™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Panthers are going to be awesome when we have Cowher.
PballPlayer™ is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:28 PM #140
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.
 
DMC_OWNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ohio...unfortunately
Randy ****ing Moss
__________________
Ohio Bobcats -- Detroit Red Wings -- Michigan Wolverines -- Detroit Tigers -- Detroit Lions

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:29 PM #141
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Randall Otis Moss says hello
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:50 PM #142
Fat_Joe
$OG$
 
Fat_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MASSachusetts
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:51 PM #143
mexican916
 
 
mexican916's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: 916
mexican916 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
mexican916 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
Randall Otis Moss says hello
Dashon Goldson also says hello to Mr. Doucet.
__________________
You are now breathing and blinking manually
mexican916 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:53 PM #144
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, Česká
Those kind of hits make me question the ethics of paying a bunch of young, strong African-Americans to beat the **** out of each other for a few years in front of millions of fans, and then to discard them after their playing careers are over. The NFL is basically gladiatorial combat from the Roman days.
__________________
85%
Kellster is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:55 PM #145
moib
noooooo
 
moib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: in a jungle
moib helped look for balloons
moib owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
****s fun to watch
__________________
hi
moib is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:55 PM #146
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican916 View Post
Dashon Goldson also says hello to Mr. Doucet.
Aldon Smiths Halloween costume is a Skelton.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:56 PM #147
Fat_Joe
$OG$
 
Fat_Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: MASSachusetts
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
Those kind of hits make me question the ethics of paying a bunch of young, strong African-Americans to beat the **** out of each other for a few years in front of millions of fans, and then to discard them after their playing careers are over. The NFL is basically gladiatorial combat from the Roman days.
First things first...they get paid plenty. Second...you're just figuring this out now?
__________________
Beast Mode: Activated
big as I wanna be
HHAP Founder
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump