PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-28-2012, 10:46 PM #1
HardTimeKiller

HardTimeKiller supports Empire
new to legend and have a couple problems

Like the title says I'm new to these guns. I just got a red hk legend and have a couple problems. First is the right eye cover screw is stripped. Any one know how to get it off and where I could get a new set of screws. Next is that the board wont stay turned off. Will shut off for a little bit (time always varies how long it stays off) then turns back on. Then the that reg screws into is wiggling a little bit (not awhile lot but would feel better if it was tight) . Last is that there was a little price of rubber on the tip of bolt that ended up ripping so I just ripped it out. Is that priece replaceable or do I need to get the whole bolt and also can I just keep using the bolt without that price?

Thanks for the help
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2012, 08:09 PM #2
mymutter
I crack myself up!

mymutter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
you can keep using the bolt without that piece, it's called a pillow bolt.

Eye cover screw, put the largest allen in that you can WITHOUT hammering it in, take it out and dip it in superglue. then right away put it back in.
(make sure to not drip everywhere).

Wait 30 minutes, then try to loosen. If that does not work, You can use what's called an easy out, you might have to drill a little bit to use it, but you don't have to go in very deep. 1/32 to 1/24 of an inch max.
mymutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:36 PM #3
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
for eye covers, I took an angled file and just filed away (A SMALL AMOUNT. DO NOT BREAK THE SCREW HEAD) at the head of the screw to start a notch, then used a knife or a screwdriver to turn it out.

If I were you, I'd go to a hardware store and buy steel ones or ones with a philips or flathead design atop. They're way harder to strip and the screw sizes needed make it hard to have a durable allen head screw in aluminum set in place.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!
LNIB PE HDEs - CHEAP - Need em gone!
It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:09 AM #4
HardTimeKiller

HardTimeKiller supports Empire
thanks guys. no idea on how it wont turn off?
Old 11-15-2012, 12:48 PM #5
mymutter
I crack myself up!

mymutter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Chances are there is something wrong with the board, but it will not effect play. The battery will last the day, so just unplug when not at the field. Also, you might be able to contact infinity and see if they have any boards left, should not be that expensive.
mymutter is offline   Reply With Quote