PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2012, 07:32 PM #1
senseinobu

Facebook Statuses That Get You Defriended

http://theawesomecave.com/7-facebook...-defriended-2/

Here are the big 7. What other statuses piss you guys off?
senseinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2012, 07:33 PM #2
Xanatos903 (Banned)
Assault weapons kill kids

Xanatos903 is Legendary
Spam****.
Xanatos903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:37 PM #3
Ly$ol (Banned)
Spit Yo Yo Mafia

I equip my power suit and everyone gets jelly of my power

-CC
Ly$ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:40 PM #4
senseinobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanatos903 View Post
Spam****.

lol why is it spam. YOUR comment is spam haha
Old 12-01-2012, 07:42 PM #5
Ly$ol (Banned)
Spit Yo Yo Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseinobu View Post
lol why is it spam. YOUR comment is spam haha
Ly$ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:43 PM #6
PMR4LIFE
idk

PMR4LIFE helped look for balloons
PMR4LIFE is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PMR4LIFE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
those were pretty stupid.

every time i see this i defriend:
"In response to the new Facebook guidelines, I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, illustrations, graphics, comics, paintings, photos, and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention). For any and all commercial use of the above my written consent is required in every instance.

(Those reading this may copy and paste this text on their Facebook walls. This will place them under protection of copyright laws. By the present communiqué, I hereby notify Facebook that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The aforementioned prohibited actions also apply to employees, students, agents, and/or any staff under Facebook’s direction or control. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of my privacy is punishable by law (UCC 1 1-308-308 1-103 and the Rome Statute).

Facebook is now an open capital entity. All members are recommended to publish a notice like this, or if you prefer, then you may copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once, you will be allowing tacitly the use of elements such as your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates."
Hobbes The Tiger: "Touch ourselves? Experiment with our sexuality? Duct tape DMC to the ceiling? Make PMR burn his Stamkos spank bank? Make demonic look at Kovy pr0nz? Make Burrows live in a house that's under 200k?"
New York Yankees Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Lightning UCF Knights
:daveface:
PMR4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:46 PM #7
senseinobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly$ol View Post
greatest pic ever haha
Old 12-01-2012, 07:49 PM #8
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes

damn kangaroo is swoll
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:49 PM #9
Broseph_STallin
Stalin and Ballin

Old 12-01-2012, 08:17 PM #10
DuckWalk

DuckWalk has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
That list was ****ing awful. First off number 2, i ****ing love pictures of food and seeing that ****... im like "damn that ***** got a sandwich, i better got on top of my **** and make a better sandwich"

Things that actually piss me off...

1. Seeing someone post 30 million pictures of teens/early adults with their pregnant bellies or their new child which was very close to being aborted

2. Any political/moral/scientific post that isnt backed up by a link to a valid source. This includes people of both political parties bashing either side for any ****ing reason.... no one gives a ****. As for morality we cant solve the world problems on facebook please write a letter to your congress men so they can all draw funny pictures of cats on the back of your letter. As for scientific, god damn does everything give me cancer? I can't take a **** on toilet and play angry birds without getting cancer, that works both ways... rolling up tin foil and sticking it in my shoe for a year isn't going to cure it, or some weird *** fruit from africa that also causes Alzheimers. If you actually post a source that has an argument for both sides i will read that **** and chime in with my witty insight (provding my own source)

3. Every repost ever. If you are going to post a picture please be sure it hasnt been on the front page of reddit for a week. Alsojust don't post meme's period unless that **** will have you rofling so hard your dick eats itself.

4. Whores. I'm talking about the girls who purposely take overhead shots of their tits barely clinging to the inside of a shirt 20 times a week. Sure i love a good cleavage shot now and again but its gotta be surrounded by some class. After its just become obvious you really just are out for a good dicking you come off alot less attractive.

5. Birthdays. God damn, everyone posts on the same persons wall on one day of the year and then we forget about them the other 364 days. But, you mother ****ers best post on my wall on my birthday or i wont post on yours.

6. Anything to do with twitter. Again i just dont give a ****, keep it there before you create some inbred socialmedia network that ****s in its own mouth. Also you arn't clever reposting jokes from a fake celebritys twitter on facebook it was funnier when i saw it 3 months ago.

7. That god damn lottery guy. Mother ****er better give me 1 million dollars.

Last edited by DuckWalk : 12-01-2012 at 08:19 PM.
DuckWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:54 PM #11
PMR4LIFE
idk

PMR4LIFE helped look for balloons
PMR4LIFE is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PMR4LIFE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckWalk View Post

that's fake.
Hobbes The Tiger: "Touch ourselves? Experiment with our sexuality? Duct tape DMC to the ceiling? Make PMR burn his Stamkos spank bank? Make demonic look at Kovy pr0nz? Make Burrows live in a house that's under 200k?"
New York Yankees Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Lightning UCF Knights
:daveface:
PMR4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:36 PM #12
DuckWalk

DuckWalk has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Old 12-02-2012, 02:05 PM #13
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

I know a local kid had his dad die not long ago. After he posted two status' in a row begging for sympathy and attention I made a status calling him out on it.

I got flamed pretty hard and had multiple people de-friend me for it.

I was tired of his bull****. Funny thing, a lot of people still agreed with me which is a big deal for this conservative area.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:20 PM #14
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
you are a wee bit of a douche for that but I can relate to what your saying.
PuzL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:25 PM #15
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

It'd been like two months since his dad died and he posted like 20 status' a day begging for sympathy and **** like that. It annoyed me and some others. I had the balls to say it.

He's still a little *****. 19 year old kid who's still a virgin. Not from a lack of trying. He was an awkward little **** in the first place. Still is. He cock blocked me once. I've never liked him since.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:30 PM #16
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
well if he cockblocked you then yea. No pity for a coward
PuzL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:12 PM #17
byarosh201

In my case anything that offends the liberal college demographic crying about how they almost lost financial aid and such.

Anything considered offensive in anyway, people I know are a bunch of over sensitive pussies
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:18 PM #18
EmpireEmperor

EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckWalk View Post
That list was ****ing awful. First off number 2, i ****ing love pictures of food and seeing that ****... im like "damn that ***** got a sandwich, i better got on top of my **** and make a better sandwich"

Things that actually piss me off...

1. Seeing someone post 30 million pictures of teens/early adults with their pregnant bellies or their new child which was very close to being aborted

2. Any political, religious or moral commentary

3. Every repost ever.

4. Whores. I'm cool with it as long as they don't try to pass off their whoreishness as being "nerdy" or "goofy"

5. Birthdays. God damn, everyone posts on the same persons wall on one day of the year and then we forget about them the other 364 days. But, you mother ****ers best post on my wall on my birthday or i wont post on yours.

6. Anything to do with twitter.

Cleaned it up a bit for myself.
EmpireEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote