Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Has racist attitudes grown in the past 4 years?
Yes, it's gotten worse from both blacks and whites. 9 34.62%
Yes, it's just the same as it's always been, but people are more vocal now. 4 15.38%
No, it's the same as always. 4 15.38%
No, it's better than ever. 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2012, 02:38 PM #43
Matt.is.back2011
We are all Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
Surprised you got that far.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:43 PM #44
Maxpow999

To animal:

White's progressed past everyone by shear luck. We happened to be the first to discover coal and industrialize. Before then the far east was far ahead of us. Location is why whites have progressed so well. We have trade outlets to the east, the west, and to the far east and middle east.

Race is a really idiotic concept though. People are people. There is no difference based on skin color, that's just from millions of years of being in a certain part of the globe so that vitamin D could be efficiently gathered from what sun resources were available.

I think ignorant people are more ignorant than ever. That's what the poll option should be. People like gonzo are ignorant as they've ever been, as are people who actually think race is something quantifiable outside of melanin count are increasing their ignorance as well.

This country isn't focused on what really matters, the founding principles, that's why it will collapse in our lifetime.
"Throughout the 20th century, the Republican Party benefited from a non-interventionist foreign policy. Think of how Eisenhower came in to stop the Korean War. Think of how Nixon was elected to stop the mess in Vietnam." - Ron Paul
Maxpow999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:03 PM #45
Matt.is.back2011
We are all Witness

Here's the irony: Animal Mother claims whites are superior, he is white, yet he holds a laughably unintelligent viewpoint supported by nothing more than his opinion, thus making him inferior.

This thread is hilarious.

Last edited by Matt.is.back2011 : 10-28-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Matt.is.back2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:57 PM #46
Soul Man
free

Leaving this thread and not coming back due to all the stupidity.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:20 PM #47
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Man View Post
Leaving this thread and not coming back due to all the superiority.
FTFY.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:05 PM #48
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Look at black communities. Now look at white communities. Where would you rather live, and why? I'd take living in the white community because I like being able to leave my doors unlocked and not worrying about catching stray bullets from a drive by. The fact remains that white communities and white countries have less crime and are generally much more productive than communities and countries of color.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:18 PM #49
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpow999 View Post
To animal:

White's progressed past everyone by shear luck. We happened to be the first to discover coal and industrialize. Before then the far east was far ahead of us. Location is why whites have progressed so well. We have trade outlets to the east, the west, and to the far east and middle east.

Race is a really idiotic concept though. People are people. There is no difference based on skin color, that's just from millions of years of being in a certain part of the globe so that vitamin D could be efficiently gathered from what sun resources were available.

I think ignorant people are more ignorant than ever. That's what the poll option should be. People like gonzo are ignorant as they've ever been, as are people who actually think race is something quantifiable outside of melanin count are increasing their ignorance as well.

This country isn't focused on what really matters, the founding principles, that's why it will collapse in our lifetime.
Yea there's no resources in Africa. At all.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:29 PM #50
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
I hate when people talk about "founding principles" without giving any sentiment as to what that means. This country is doing plenty of things right and plenty of things wrong, but an appeal to founding principles as being our downfall is just silly.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:34 PM #51
Maxpow999

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
I hate when people talk about "founding principles" without giving any sentiment as to what that means. This country is doing plenty of things right and plenty of things wrong, but an appeal to founding principles as being our downfall is just silly.
-Non-interventionism.
-Sound money
-Liberty
-Self Responsibility
-Entrepreneurship

I hate you and everything you stand for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPressure View Post
Yea there's no resources in Africa. At all.
Countries that were slow to industrialize due to many factors such as imperialism, colonialism, and tribalism; can be expected to struggle. Its not like they were left alone lesse faire by the west.

Everyone should be for the side of liberty.
"Throughout the 20th century, the Republican Party benefited from a non-interventionist foreign policy. Think of how Eisenhower came in to stop the Korean War. Think of how Nixon was elected to stop the mess in Vietnam." - Ron Paul
Maxpow999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:56 PM #52
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
-Non-interventionism.
-Sound money
-Liberty
-Self Responsibility
-Entrepreneurship

How are we "not focused" on those principles? How will those lead to a "collapse"?

Also, liberty is vague and basically meaningless. Foreign policy of colonial america (noninterventionalism) is apples and oranges. Not going to bother with sound money. And I don't see a loss of focus on entreprenuership or self responsibility. Be less vague. Make a point or don't.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:05 PM #53
Umami
"That guy"

Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Foreign policy of colonial america (noninterventionalism) is apples and oranges.
Clearly you don't understand we could have built a fleet and been world police, but chose not to because we were non-interventionists.

Quote:
And I don't see a loss of focus on entreprenuership or self responsibility.
BUT THE DAMN KIDS AND THE SEX AND THE DRUGS THEY'RE ALL ENTITLED blah blah blah...

SOG
I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:20 PM #54
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
-Non-interventionism.
-Sound money
-Liberty
-Self Responsibility
-Entrepreneurship

Countries that were slow to industrialize due to many factors such as imperialism, colonialism, and tribalism; can be expected to struggle. Its not like they were left alone lesse faire by the west.

Everyone should be for the side of liberty.

Got it. So had Europe not gone into Africa, the continent would be a booming 1st world pioneer of technology and culture bursting at the seams with economic growth and prosperity.

Makes perfect sense.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:35 PM #55
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
You're ridiculous, 99%. What is this, I don't even?

So many fundamentals came from brown skinned people.
It's actually 97%.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:43 PM #56
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

I don't quite understand the pride behind having a "superior" race. Even if white people are smarter than blacks, how is that something to be proud of? It's hardly an achievement. It didn't require any work, skill, or character from yourself. As you said yourself, it's simply DNA. To me I don't see the difference between being proud of being white and being proud of being born athletic. If I were born with an athletic body, but failed to work hard or do anything then I have nothing to be proud of. If I work hard and earn achievements, then sure be proud. But, in the same way, being born white (and supposedly more intelligent than blacks) is nothing to be proud of.

If white cultures have made tons of achievements you can be proud of those, but not of your race itself; that's a cultural achievement. I can understand Germans being proud of their achievements. But simply being white isn't an identity anywhere else but in America. Being proud of white achievements is like a Chinese person being proud of asian achievements. There is no identity in race to be proud of; just culture. And if we want to get into a competition on the achievements of races, white people aren't a run away winner by any standards.

Last edited by TheSilentAssassin : 10-28-2012 at 11:46 PM.
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:54 PM #57
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
Where's the "it's gotten worse from whites only"? That's all I've seen.
This thread delivers. I rest my case.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:00 AM #58
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
You do realize for example the difference between black and white people is more than just the shade of our skin right?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:18 AM #59
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
Famous far left tactic.
Race baiting, then starting a race war? Come on you are smarter than this

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPressure View Post
Got it. So had Europe not gone into Africa, the continent would be a booming 1st world pioneer of technology and culture bursting at the seams with economic growth and prosperity.

Makes perfect sense.
Lol. Your posts are consistently bad and tend to lack any reference to history, science, logic, really anything other than random emotional reactions.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:44 AM #60
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
I don't quite understand the pride behind having a "superior" race. Even if white people are smarter than blacks, how is that something to be proud of? It's hardly an achievement. It didn't require any work, skill, or character from yourself. As you said yourself, it's simply DNA. To me I don't see the difference between being proud of being white and being proud of being born athletic. If I were born with an athletic body, but failed to work hard or do anything then I have nothing to be proud of. If I work hard and earn achievements, then sure be proud. But, in the same way, being born white (and supposedly more intelligent than blacks) is nothing to be proud of.

If white cultures have made tons of achievements you can be proud of those, but not of your race itself; that's a cultural achievement. I can understand Germans being proud of their achievements. But simply being white isn't an identity anywhere else but in America. Being proud of white achievements is like a Chinese person being proud of asian achievements. There is no identity in race to be proud of; just culture. And if we want to get into a competition on the achievements of races, white people aren't a run away winner by any standards.
I don't get the superiority thing either. But I think there is something to feeling pride in ones heritage and what they were and are able to accomplish. Why not carry the torch so to speak?
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:02 AM #61
F1VENOM

Pride is good, but over emphasis on one race leads to that whole supremacy thing. Outside of clan leadership there are plenty of examples of successful people from all races in all walks of life. Just because you were lucky geographically doesn't mean you're better.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:16 AM #62
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

What about us spics? How come we always have to miss out on the racial hatred polls?

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:17 AM #63
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
As I pointed out, the problem really doesn't come from race, but the fact that people no longer want to be "americans". They want to be "african-americans" or "mexican-americans" or what have you. They want to cling to their "culture" and not intigrate into the culture that has formed in the US over the last 200 years.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote