Old 10-27-2012, 12:51 PM #1
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Problems ordering through 7th Element

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but I didn't see anything else that this would go in.

I have been trying to order an LED board + trigger combo for the Threshold, but whenever it takes me to the screen for the grand total it says $0.00. It won't let me continue to the next step to actually submit the payment info. It also say that it can't be sent to where I want it to via USPS, but the UPS option doesn't say anything like that. I don't understand why it would do this as I just want it sent to a residential address.

I have sent them an email with no response to far and I have tried calling several times over the course of the past two days. I'd really like to have this board by this upcoming weekend as the lever on my APE board keeps falling off and I would also like a new trigger. So far I am not impressed by 7th Element.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2012, 06:02 PM #2
mctamneymj

mctamneymj plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttimberlak443 View Post
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but I didn't see anything else that this would go in.

I have been trying to order an LED board + trigger combo for the Threshold, but whenever it takes me to the screen for the grand total it says $0.00. It won't let me continue to the next step to actually submit the payment info. It also say that it can't be sent to where I want it to via USPS, but the UPS option doesn't say anything like that. I don't understand why it would do this as I just want it sent to a residential address.

I have sent them an email with no response to far and I have tried calling several times over the course of the past two days. I'd really like to have this board by this upcoming weekend as the lever on my APE board keeps falling off and I would also like a new trigger. So far I am not impressed by 7th Element.
I am sorry that you are having problems with them i used them before and they are quick. i would wait until monday maybe tuesday and call them again. Seventh element is like most paintball companies they are small it is possible they might only be a couple of people. With world cup happing this weekend that is most likely where they are at. It is just like DLX if there is a tournament going on you will not get ahold of them. i would give them time they might even do a quicker shippment for free if you ask over the phone.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:08 PM #3
Darko9989
MacDev Militia

Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
7th element is usually good. I agree with him ^
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:37 PM #4
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

I got a hold of them on facebook and they said that they are having issues with their cart system. They said that they are going to try to resolve it this weekend. They also gave me an email address that I should be able to get quicker responses from.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:01 PM #5
mymutter
I crack myself up!

mymutter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Thanks for the info, just tried buying a board through the website and got the same problem, so not fixed yet. Kind of weird that a business would not make this priority number one!!

but for their price their boards are decent! if only they would make the OLED legend board,.......
Old 11-14-2012, 06:32 PM #6
Smasher24

Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I returned a axe oled with Bluetooth sender and reviver 2 MONTHS AGO and I was told I would get a refund but have received nothing ! I have sent many emails and called many times with no reply BUYERS BEWARE !
Smasher24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:30 PM #7
Darko9989
MacDev Militia

Darko9989 is BST Trusted
Darko9989 is playing at Living Legends V
Darko9989 is for the Gunfight
Darko9989 supports Pev's Paintball
Darko9989 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Darko9989 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher24 View Post
I returned a axe oled with Bluetooth sender and reviver 2 MONTHS AGO and I was told I would get a refund but have received nothing ! I have sent many emails and called many times with no reply BUYERS BEWARE !
Huh, that is strange. This must be a recent problem with them. I have ordered a few times before ( not within the last few months) and never had a problem. Not the best way to do business though.
Darko9989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:35 PM #8
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

I was able to order my board and got it within a week. Everything seems to be in order. Good to know that they finally fixed the problem. Thanks, guys
Old 11-19-2012, 07:24 PM #9
Smasher24

Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Can somebody give me an email they will respond to it would be much appreciated thanks.
Smasher24 is offline   Reply With Quote