Old 10-19-2012, 07:57 PM #1
Paintballatt
Tony Baloney

Paintballatt plays in the PSP
Paintballatt plays in the MiLP
Paintballatt plays in the APPA D2 division
Paintballatt has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
what movie? "give her the diiick"

What movie was it where a dude was asking another dude, or telling another dude, about giving a girl the dick? It was said in such a way that the d was held a little before saying the rest of the word. Almost like having an n before the actual word dick.

...give her the ndddick...

Please help. It is so funny, but I don't want to take credit for saying it, I need to let my friends where I heard it from.

Mazens55: "When the announcers are saying "Air Assault Factory", it sounds like "Aerosol Factory". Which would make some sense considering they just got blown out by Absolute Chaos in about 10 minutes.."
Paintballatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2012, 10:01 AM #2
Beers78n9
Why settle for 72 Virgins

has been a member for 10 years

"Originally posted by bizkitfan601: There is no reason to have a need. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own those weapons without a need or a cause. This is America - the land of freedom. And we have cool **** to prove it.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."
Beers78n9 is offline   Reply With Quote