Old 12-30-2012, 05:38 PM #64
Heaton
Rain likes to raep.

Heaton is playing at Living Legends VI
Heaton owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Heaton supports Team VICIOUS
Heaton supports Sherwood Forest
Heaton supports DLX Technology
Wow, that's some pretty serious wear. I'm assuming they just don't slide well over one another since its aluminum on aluminum.

FOR SALE:
Embers 2 GEO 3
LNIB GEO IV CORE
70/45 Ninja tank
Heaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2013, 01:06 PM #65
ThorsHammer45

Annual Supporting Member
ThorsHammer45 is BST Legit
ThorsHammer45 is playing at Living Legends V
ThorsHammer45 is playing at Living Legends VI
ThorsHammer45 is playing at Living Legends VII
ThorsHammer45 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ThorsHammer45 supports Team VICIOUS
Talk to Jerry at PE. He will tell you NOT to mess with this at all. He shoots an Etha almost all the time. Don't you think that if a lighter bolt/setup was the true "fix" to the Etha, that he would be shooting it too???? Not...

Besides, it is not the big bolt spring that makes the "ping". It is the smaller spring in the poppit that creates the noise. Some are for sure, louder than others. PE is working on improving this THEIR WAY..which I believe will be a true improvement.

Not knocking TechT but factory is almost always better.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:34 PM #66
seaneady
Hit The Deadbox Fool

seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seaneady plays in the APPA D4 division
seaneady owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer45 View Post
Talk to Jerry at PE. He will tell you NOT to mess with this at all. He shoots an Etha almost all the time. Don't you think that if a lighter bolt/setup was the true "fix" to the Etha, that he would be shooting it too???? Not...

Besides, it is not the big bolt spring that makes the "ping". It is the smaller spring in the poppit that creates the noise. Some are for sure, louder than others. PE is working on improving this THEIR WAY..which I believe will be a true improvement.

Not knocking TechT but factory is almost always better.
Hmmm. Funny..... I put the new spring-less poppet in an Etha and ping/spring feeling was still there. Put a TechT bolt in and the ping feeling is gone and shot is considerably smoother. PE designs are top notch but they are not the only company who can design a bolt for a marker. Seeing as you described the ping as a sound (wich its not) , I have trouble believing you own or have ever shot an Etha.

I am a die hard PE fan and swear by their products . However TechT HAS improved on their design of this bolt. Time will tell if it holds up , but so far the improvement is amazing. If this changes after extended use I will update my posts. Until then I suggest you speak from first hand experience when talking about a product and not from your rear end.

Florida Shakedown
seaneady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:47 PM #67
tim@techtpaintball

tim@techtpaintball works for a Paintball manufacturer
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up... I have talked to 2 individuals that have had this wear issue. I don't believe either used any type of lube on the stem. I know that PE instructs to not use lube on the bolt, but with the change in weight and material we feel it maybe necessary- not a ton of oil or grease just a bit. Hope this helps- I believe we have heard from Paliza, if you have not gotten in touch with us please do asap- we will get you taken care of.

If any of you have any issues with the etha bolt please give me a call directly, (very busy at TECHT and I have not had much time to look at this thread) I will absolutely try to help. Thanks for the support guys we appreciate it.

For more info on the products I make go to www.techtpaintball.com
Please email me if you have a question, PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.
If you want to contact me quickly and easily.... call (901-405-1848 EXT. 14) TechT Paintball Main Office
or email me at tim@techtpaintball.com
tim@techtpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:44 PM #68
xgreyfox

Annual Supporting Member
xgreyfox owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xgreyfox owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xgreyfox supports Team VICIOUS
xgreyfox supports Team VICIOUS
xgreyfox has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xgreyfox has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaneady View Post
Hmmm. Funny..... I put the new spring-less poppet in an Etha and ping/spring feeling was still there. Put a TechT bolt in and the ping feeling is gone and shot is considerably smoother. PE designs are top notch but they are not the only company who can design a bolt for a marker. Seeing as you described the ping as a sound (wich its not) , I have trouble believing you own or have ever shot one
^this
Don't knock a company just because you don't like them or maybe are sponsored by PE .. I've not used a techt bolt and they may not be the best/reputable company out there, but they are trying and have some kind of solution,
Time will tell if this is an actual fix, but the ping is def not from the poppet..... the only reason for the updated poppit was to fix a problem with the springs bending...the ping is from the spring bolt returning the bolt to its resting position
Old 01-05-2013, 10:33 AM #69
crPaliza

crPaliza owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim@techtpaintball View Post
I believe we have heard from Paliza, if you have not gotten in touch with us please do asap- we will get you taken care of.
I have gotten in touch with you guys already.
crPaliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:02 PM #70
Goshawk
Deep South Baller

Annual Supporting Member
Goshawk owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Goshawk owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Alright, so I have used the Techt Etha bolt for 4 days of play. Anytime the temperature was above around 50 degrees, the bolt worked great. I even got comments about haw quiet the gun was. The 2 days I have played with the temperature below around 50 degrees, I chopped paint. Yesterday was so bad, after 2 games I swapped out for the original bolt and re-chrono'd. I had no chops the rest of the day.
Goshawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:43 AM #71
FTP-ACE

FTP-ACE owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TechT MRT Etha Bolt

Here is my take on the TechT MRT Etha bolt. (Sorry its a bit long)
I was the second person to talk to Tim about the stem wear with the Techt bolt. My bolt stem looks like the pics posted by crPaliza after I tested it out for the first time shooting it dry & maybe a half case of paint. After talking to Tim I decided to try out the TechT bolt one more time before sending it in for replacement.
First I tried to buff out the scratches on my stem, but wasn't very successful , then I applied a light coat of PE grease & oil. (I made sure to clean off any grease where the rubber bumper is on the stem because I made the mistake of greasing the factory stem/bolt & had the bolt stick here before.) I took pictures to compare the wear to see if anymore damage occurred while shooting with the bolt/stem lubed. I tried some dry firing, stopped & checked...good. I put a hopper of paint through it, stopped & checked...still no signs of additional wear. At this point I was just anxious to get out & play so I proceeded to play & shoot through about a case of paint checking here & there for wear through out the day. So what did I discover? Very minimal if any additional scratches. I wish I was able to polish out my stem to really tell, but I'm gonna say it was a success! I also decided to put a little lube on the outer part of the TechT bolt to ensure minimal wear from the spring.

Now with the wear/scratches issue taken care of what do I think of the TechT MRT Etha bolt vs the Stock PE bolt?

1. Durability? Stock wins, but... Come on stainless vs. aluminum. Of course the aluminum is going to wear but TechT offers a Lifetime warranty on there products & have yet to have an issue getting something fixed. PE makes top notch markers that are built to last, hence the stainless.

2. Performance? TechT wins! I would have to agree with all the claims that TechT makes about this bolt. I absolutely love how it has improved the performance of my Etha. I personally think it shoots about as nice as my sons Geo now. The sound signature improved as well as the recoil & I had No issues with chopping paint.

Conclusion
The stock Planet Eclipse Etha is a great "entry" level marker. If you made no changes, other than the firing poppet spring issue of course, the Etha would probably last forever as PE makes awesome markers. I was actually content with it stock because it was a solid marker for me & figured I would just save my money for a Geo or Ego. I decided to try the TechT bolt because I won a gift certificate & thought what the hell. Well... I've been to hell & back & the TechT MRT Bolt is one bad *** upgrade. Now that I have used it there is no going back! I have let multiple people use my Etha with the TechT bolt & have gotten back good reports from them all
FTP-ACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:54 PM #72
crPaliza

After playing on the field with the replacement bolt shipped to me from TechT Paintball yesterday, I noticed that the Etha MRT Bolt would still scratch the Etha's stem portion of the Bolt Guide. My Etha Bolt guide still got scratched after lightly lubricating the stem as was recommended to me for use of this Bolt.

I could actually smell the burn of the 2 pieces rubbing together while playing on the field and when pulling the bolt out I could see the residue caused from those scratches. I will post pics later on when I find the time.

On a side note,
I really want to thank Planet Eclipse for their OUTSTANDING customer support. The damage caused to my bolt guide would definitely not have occured if I would have sticked to just using the stock bolt. I mean... Damage from using the TechT Bolt is not covered under warranty (Duhhh!) and Eclipse still managed to back me up and send me a replacement for the bolt guide.

Needless to say, PE definitely does not recommend using the TechT MRT Bolt on their Etha's for the very same reason I just experienced. The speed of the lighter aluminum bolt can potentially cause scratches to the bolt guide. Jack Woods himself does not recommend the use of this bolt for the latter reason as was mentioned when I spoke to Gerry Bates.

Once again, thanks Gerry and Planet Eclipse for your AMAZING customer service!

Last edited by crPaliza : 01-21-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:17 PM #73
Nashorn
What Does The Fox Say?

Annual Supporting Member
Nashorn is playing at Living Legends VII
Nashorn owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nashorn supports Team VICIOUS
Nashorn has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn supports Empire
Too bad they didn't (or couldn't) make it out of delrin or some other space age plastic that might have minimized or prevented that problem.

I support Avid Extreme Sports
Nashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:48 PM #74
crPaliza

Quote:
Originally Posted by crPaliza View Post
After playing on the field with the replacement bolt shipped to me from TechT Paintball yesterday, I noticed that the Etha MRT Bolt would still scratch the Etha's stem portion of the Bolt Guide. My Etha Bolt guide still got scratched after lightly lubricating the stem as was recommended to me for use of this Bolt.

I could actually smell the burn of the 2 pieces rubbing together while playing on the field and when pulling the bolt out I could see the residue caused from those scratches. I will post pics later on when I find the time.

On a side note,
I really want to thank Planet Eclipse for their OUTSTANDING customer support. The damage caused to my bolt guide would definitely not have occured if I would have sticked to just using the stock bolt. I mean... Damage from using the TechT Bolt is not covered under warranty (Duhhh!) and Eclipse still managed to back me up and send me a replacement for the bolt guide.

Needless to say, PE definitely does not recommend using the TechT MRT Bolt on their Etha's for the very same reason I just experienced. The speed of the lighter aluminum bolt can potentially cause scratches to the bolt guide. Jack Woods himself does not recommend the use of this bolt for the latter reason as was mentioned when I spoke to Gerry Bates.

Once again, thanks Gerry and Planet Eclipse for your AMAZING customer service!

Side 1 (Before & After):

Side 2 (Before & After):
Old 01-22-2013, 11:04 PM #75
tim@techtpaintball

So...
First I would like to apologize to crPaliza after reading his post this morning I spent the entire day going through the our etha bolts trying to figure out the issues that some are having.

Finally after a lot of frustration, measuring and testing I believe we have a solution...

The problem with the bolts that I encountered manifested due to 2 different issues.

First issue I encountered with some of the "problem bolts" was that the bolt slid on a little tight when the stem made contact with the internal oring. Similar to the stock in terms of fit- but because of the lower weight it was enough for the bolt to get "caught" and not return properly. Upon examining it closely I found that this issue was caused by a build up of material of the inside of the bolt stem. This was caused by the anodizing process- but is something that we can fix easily.

Second issue... somewhat caused by the first. If the bolt was getting hung up it could cause undo pressure on different areas of the bolt stem. We were concerned this undo/uneven pressure on the bolt stem and the hardened finish of the bolt body was causing the issues. When we magnified the surface we were not very happy with smoothness of the finish. The hardened surface is great for combating spring wear but because the bolt guide is a softer finish it didn't fair so well in some cases.

So how can we fix the issues?.... micro honing. By micro honing the i.d. of the stem and the i.d. of the bolt body we saw much better cycling and the fit was awesome. We still definitely recommend putting a drop of oil on/in the stem. We know this goes against what P.E. recommends but we still advise to use it.

We do not think that the issues stemmed from the lighter bolt. We think the scratches were due to a bad fit caused by the stem anodizing- the other somewhat connected issue is/was the hard anodizing of the bolt body.

So what does this mean for those who have purchased the bolt?

For those that have not had an issue with wear or other problems...nothing. Your bolts should be fine. There really isn't anything to fix.

For those of you that have a bolt that is wearing a little weird or not functioning properly please send in your bolt and we can micro hone both the stem and the body. When sending any etha bolt for honing please just mention "honing" in the return letter. We will get a replacement out the same day, so turn around time should be fast.

If you would like to your bolt in to be honed even if you think there is no problem that's fine to. We will offer the service/exchange to any customer with a bolt.

We hope this helps explain some of the issues we were having with some of our bolts.

I would like to have you guys that had issues with our etha bolts on this thread please call me asap and I will get you a replacement.

Apologies upfront but, I would like to say a little something about our products in general. We make upgrades, it's all we have ever done. Not a single gun manufacturer has ever endorsed or acknowledged our parts as upgrades. All of them always instruct players to remove them. It's sad but it's something we are used to.

I will also say that I disagree with Jack and Gerry that a lighter bolt would cause scratches on the bolt guide. I believe that in our case the stem fit on a few bolts and the hardened finish could cause wear. If a lighter bolt caused scratches what would happen if we used delrin? Scratches caused by delrin? No. It's not going to go nuclear. The stock bolt body is stainless steel riding on an aluminum guide- it will also show a little wear eventually. I stand behind our findings that the stem and finish caused a few bolts to have issues. I also know from experiences with other similar markers with bolt guide systems that when you have a metal (stainless, aluminum, etc) bolt cycling on a metal guide wear is inevitable. The mini, axe, phenom, crossover, etc... They all show wear.

I have nothing but respect for Jack, Gerry, and all the guys at P.E. I did not say any of this to offend them or the company, but I have to stand behind our findings and products.

We would like to apologize personally to those of you that have had an issue. We also want to thank you guys for supporting our products- even when issues arise. We try to account for all contingencies but sometimes problems can still occur. Please be assured that we stand behind our products and our customers 100% We will always make things right.

Thanks guys.

P.S. If any of you guys have additional questions please give us a call at the office. 901.405.1848 -I'm ext 14

I apologize for any spelling our grammar errors- I have been working on this all day and it's late.

If you want to contact me quickly and easily.... call (901-405-1848 EXT. 14) TechT Paintball Main Office
Old 01-22-2013, 11:08 PM #76
tim@techtpaintball

Definitely inline with what we corrected today. Please give me a call man when you have chance. Really want to share some details of what we found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crPaliza View Post
Side 1 (Before & After):

Side 2 (Before & After):

Old 01-22-2013, 11:18 PM #77
Egos4flifeguy
- FISH - FISH - FISH -

Egos4flifeguy owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Egos4flifeguy is for the Gunfight
Egos4flifeguy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Egos4flifeguy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Egos4flifeguy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Egos4flifeguy supports DLX Technology
Quote:
So...
First I would like to apologize to crPaliza after reading his post this morning I spent the entire day going through the our etha bolts trying to figure out the issues that some are having.

Finally after a lot of frustration, measuring and testing I believe we have a solution...

The problem with the bolts that I encountered manifested due to 2 different issues.

First issue I encountered with some of the "problem bolts" was that the bolt slid on a little tight when the stem made contact with the internal oring. Similar to the stock in terms of fit- but because of the lower weight it was enough for the bolt to get "caught" and not return properly. Upon examining it closely I found that this issue was caused by a build up of material of the inside of the bolt stem. This was caused by the anodizing process- but is something that we can fix easily.

Second issue... somewhat caused by the first. If the bolt was getting hung up it could cause undo pressure on different areas of the bolt stem. We were concerned this undo/uneven pressure on the bolt stem and the hardened finish of the bolt body was causing the issues. When we magnified the surface we were not very happy with smoothness of the finish. The hardened surface is great for combating spring wear but because the bolt guide is a softer finish it didn't fair so well in some cases.

So how can we fix the issues?.... micro honing. By micro honing the i.d. of the stem and the i.d. of the bolt body we saw much better cycling and the fit was awesome. We still definitely recommend putting a drop of oil on/in the stem. We know this goes against what P.E. recommends but we still advise to use it.

We do not think that the issues stemmed from the lighter bolt. We think the scratches were due to a bad fit caused by the stem anodizing- the other somewhat connected issue is/was the hard anodizing of the bolt body.

So what does this mean for those who have purchased the bolt?

For those that have not had an issue with wear or other problems...nothing. Your bolts should be fine. There really isn't anything to fix.

For those of you that have a bolt that is wearing a little weird or not functioning properly please send in your bolt and we can micro hone both the stem and the body. When sending any etha bolt for honing please just mention "honing" in the return letter. We will get a replacement out the same day, so turn around time should be fast.

If you would like to your bolt in to be honed even if you think there is no problem that's fine to. We will offer the service/exchange to any customer with a bolt.

We hope this helps explain some of the issues we were having with some of our bolts.

I would like to have you guys that had issues with our etha bolts on this thread please call me asap and I will get you a replacement.

Apologies upfront but, I would like to say a little something about our products in general. We make upgrades, it's all we have ever done. Not a single gun manufacturer has ever endorsed or acknowledged our parts as upgrades. All of them always instruct players to remove them. It's sad but it's something we are used to.

I will also say that I disagree with Jack and Gerry that a lighter bolt would cause scratches on the bolt guide. I believe that in our case the stem fit on a few bolts and the hardened finish could cause wear. If a lighter bolt caused scratches what would happen if we used delrin? Scratches caused by delrin? No. It's not going to go nuclear. The stock bolt body is stainless steel riding on an aluminum guide- it will also show a little wear eventually. I stand behind our findings that the stem and finish caused a few bolts to have issues. I also know from experiences with other similar markers with bolt guide systems that when you have a metal (stainless, aluminum, etc) bolt cycling on a metal guide wear is inevitable. The mini, axe, phenom, crossover, etc... They all show wear.

I have nothing but respect for Jack, Gerry, and all the guys at P.E. I did not say any of this to offend them or the company, but I have to stand behind our findings and products.

We would like to apologize personally to those of you that have had an issue. We also want to thank you guys for supporting our products- even when issues arise. We try to account for all contingencies but sometimes problems can still occur. Please be assured that we stand behind our products and our customers 100% We will always make things right.

Thanks guys.

P.S. If any of you guys have additional questions please give us a call at the office. 901.405.1848 -I'm ext 14

I apologize for any spelling our grammar errors- I have been working on this all day and it's late.
Kudos to company designers like Tim that actually work hard to keep the customers happy and products working 100%. All my egos/eteks have hush bolts

Btw Tim can I get like a couple replacement orings for the hush bolt? I only need the ones currently on the bolt. I think there's 2?
Egos4flifeguy's Gearbag Sale
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Blue/Black I4s!
Egos4flifeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:21 PM #78
tim@techtpaintball

Sure Man. Just email me your info. tim@techtpaintball.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egos4flifeguy View Post
Kudos to company designers like Tim that actually work hard to keep the customers happy and products working 100%. All my egos/eteks have hush bolts

Btw Tim can I get like a couple replacement orings for the hush bolt? I only need the ones currently on the bolt. I think there's 2?

Old 01-22-2013, 11:25 PM #79
Egos4flifeguy
- FISH - FISH - FISH -

Egos4flifeguy owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Egos4flifeguy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Egos4flifeguy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Egos4flifeguy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Egos4flifeguy supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Sure Man. Just email me your info. tim@techtpaintball.com
Gotcha! Email was smfisher4545@gmail.com
Egos4flifeguy's Gearbag Sale
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Blue/Black I4s!
Egos4flifeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:51 AM #80
Nashorn
What Does The Fox Say?

Annual Supporting Member
Nashorn is playing at Living Legends VII
Nashorn owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nashorn supports Team VICIOUS
Nashorn has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Nashorn supports Empire
@Tim: Do you think that making and supplying your own bolt guides for the Etha MRT would help with this issue? I realize it would drive up cost a bit, but with kits like the ones you make for the G3, G4, Rail, Reflex, etc., I wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal. And, who knows, your version of the bolt guide might even tweak things a bit further (improve flow, increase volume, etc.).

I support Avid Extreme Sports
Nashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:18 AM #81
tim@techtpaintball

Absolutely.
I do think however this wear issue will be resolved by the honing. But we have already started putting the guide portion in the computer.
We'll see what happens you guys may see a new guide soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
@Tim: Do you think that making and supplying your own bolt guides for the Etha MRT would help with this issue? I realize it would drive up cost a bit, but with kits like the ones you make for the G3, G4, Rail, Reflex, etc., I wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal. And, who knows, your version of the bolt guide might even tweak things a bit further (improve flow, increase volume, etc.).

Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 PM #82
abenguyen
Abe Na-Goo-Yen

abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
abenguyen posts videos on PbNation
abenguyen plays in the APPA beginner division
abenguyen supports DLX Technology
I just received my MRT bolt. I will only use it with a light layer of grease on the bolt guide and see how it goes. I will update as I get paint through it.

Last edited by abenguyen : 01-23-2013 at 02:10 PM.
abenguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:02 PM #83
dijonr2

dijonr2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TechT makes great products & they do listen to thier customers. If we didn't have companies making upgrades what options would we have?? & yes IMO they ABSOLUTELY make upgrades for many guns that make lower priced guns feel "high end". Lots of the haters have actually never used or haven't tuned the product correctly & just said it's crap. I believe that the current "bolts" in most high end markers are actually over complicated but that's another discussion.

OK point is I've shot an Etha without the TechT Bolt & one with & I'm saying I would not shoot an Etha without the TechT bolt that's how much of a difference it feels. Try it, there's no comparison. BTW same as others that have posted on here I'm not affiliated with TechT in any way but I'm a fan of great products.

@ TechT: I'm sure you've thought of this already but would it be cost effective to come out with your version of a whole bolt kit that would make a Geo3 shoot quieter & smoother (basically do what you guys do)?
dijonr2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:10 PM #84
BluBlur

BluBlur owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BluBlur supports DLX Technology
Just got the mrt bolt for my etha. I shot a pod with the stock bolt, then switched to the techt mrt right away and shot another pod to try and get the best feel for and change in the gun. The first thing that I noticed was how much SMOOTHER my etha shot. The gun had little to no movement i could not believe it! The springless poppit in conjunction with the mrt bolt makes the etha have no vibration when firing or ramping. I lubed the mrt with a light coat and will watch for any wear. My etha has only 5 cases through it so it will be easy to identify any wear. Also, I did notice a slight sound signature change. I took video on my phone firing with the stock bolt then the mrt bolt and its safe to say it is slightly quiter. I could care less about the sound however the smoothness of my etha is simply unreal. GREAT job techt! If your considering this bolt, just buy it you will not be dissappointed. I usually dont post reviews on products iIbuy but this changed my etha for the better so much I had to let others know, thanks.
BluBlur is offline   Reply With Quote