PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-12-2013, 11:59 PM #1
drecat

Angel LCD Marker

Hello,

I striped my Angel LCD and oiled her up, now when I put my air tank onto it it starts making a popping sound by itself, It doesn't shoot, everything seems to work fine with the board but it just keeps making this pop sound and doesn't shoot anything.

Let me know if you have any ideas how to fix.
Thanks alot,
Dre
drecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2013, 08:01 AM #2
Grizle
FROSTFACTORYCOMMINGSCOON

A few things. One this is in the "Pump paintball talk" sub-section of the site. No worries, you are clearly newer to posting, however you will get 1000% more feedback going to the angel specific sub-forum. Its located in the main site home page > paintball marker manufacturers > angel paintball sports. If you post this in there you will get everyones attention. Pictures and videos will help you in this case. Its hard to fully understand what your gun is doing with out hearing it ext much like diagnosing a car with an engine issue. What all did you strip out to oil? ram? valve? low pressure regulator? More details will also help. There is really no such thing as too much detail. good luck!

ANGELS I WANT
Element Angel LCD, Rocky LCD, Rocky Ir3', Eclipse LED, Angel V8, Adrenalin Feather LCD,

MATRIXS I WANT
Entity, Kapp Flame, Tequila, Tequila Sunrise, Freeflow Lockout, Image Matrix, Freeflow Matrix
Grizle is offline   Reply With Quote