Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-25-2012, 01:07 PM #1
Murph1329

Allen West on Islam

Regarless of how most people on here think about Allen West I think his response is amazing and one that needs to be said without sugar coating it. This is a sign of a true leader and one I think would do America good.

I know it's an old video but i think it's outstanding and one everyone should watch if you haven't already.
ANS Jackhammer | Rex Kit
STO RAM | Air America Black Ice | Shocktech LPC
pic
Forum defeat is admitted when one resorts to grammatical insults -me
We all live with a mark of sin, no man's is greater than another's in his own mind. -me
Murph1329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2012, 03:46 PM #2
Soul Man
free

I agree with West's assessment but disagree with the US being the world's policemen.
Soul Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:12 PM #3
drgonzo
Half-cocked

has been a member for 10 years
Allen West is pretty much this guy

Except the evil universe version.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:58 PM #4
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Murph, have you ever read the Qur'an?
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:26 PM #5
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
Murph, have you ever read the Qur'an?
Oh OH OH, I can answer this one, yes...Yes I have. In fact I have 3 copies (various manufactures/translations) in storage with the rest of my "not kept at the house" books(I have too many books). Need me to go over to storage so I can quote you line and verse of the hate, intolorance, and call for murder in it...I would so enjoy putting yet another "peaceful muslum" in his place.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:29 PM #6
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Oh OH OH, I can answer this one, yes...Yes I have. In fact I have 3 copies (various manufactures/translations) in storage with the rest of my "not kept at the house" books(I have too many books). Need me to go over to storage so I can quote you line and verse of the hate, intolorance, and call for murder in it...I would so enjoy putting yet another "peaceful muslum" in his place.
Do it. Be sure to post the information from all three versions to be sure. And be sure to post all information in each Quran on a particular topic, so as to avoid selection bias.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:47 PM #7
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
Do it. Be sure to post the information from all three versions to be sure. And be sure to post all information in each Quran on a particular topic, so as to avoid selection bias.
LOL I am tempted to, I need to pop over to storage to put some books in/take books out I will see if the boxes with them are near the front/top.

Right off the top of my head, one of the big ones..

Surah 9.5: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful

Please note, the word "Pagan" is where a lot of the confusion is. More modern translations use this word to try and pass it off as "harmless". Previous incarnations of the passage used the translated word "faithless" or even "infidel". Regardless Surah 9.5 is very clear in what it is trying to say, kill anyone who is not of islam and won't convert.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Last edited by Overbear : 10-25-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:18 AM #8
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
LOL I am tempted to, I need to pop over to storage to put some books in/take books out I will see if the boxes with them are near the front/top.

Right off the top of my head, one of the big ones..

Surah 9.5: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful

Please note, the word "Pagan" is where a lot of the confusion is. More modern translations use this word to try and pass it off as "harmless". Previous incarnations of the passage used the translated word "faithless" or even "infidel". Regardless Surah 9.5 is very clear in what it is trying to say, kill anyone who is not of islam and won't convert.
This sounds up your alley. Though, I'm sure you're no stranger to that.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:40 AM #9
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
This sounds up your alley. Though, I'm sure you're no stranger to that.
Does it suprise you that I have read about every "major" religious text out there?

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.-Sun Tzu

You should read the art of war some day, It can give you a new perspective on life.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:15 AM #10
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Does it suprise you that I have read about every "major" religious text out there?

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.-Sun Tzu
You consider adherents of every major religion to be your enemies? Quite the uphill battle you've got going for yourself.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM #11
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
You consider adherents of every major religion to be your enemies? Quite the uphill battle you've got going for yourself.
My enemy no, the enemy of the human race, of our species, yes. Religion is not just my problem, its a problem for ALL of us. The sooner we remove it from the face of the earth, the sooner we can start to reach for the stars and set our minds to all the other problems among our people.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:37 AM #12
Matt.is.back2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear

My enemy no, the enemy of the human race, of our species, yes. Religion is not just my problem, its a problem for ALL of us. The sooner we remove it from the face of the earth, the sooner we can start to reach for the stars and set our minds to all the other problems among our people.
You should start by not voting republican all the time, since their party's platform panders to the folks you seem to despise so fervently.

Just saying...
Old 10-26-2012, 11:40 AM #13
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
You should start by not voting republican all the time, since their party's platform panders to the folks you seem to despise so fervently.

Just saying...
Democrats are just as bad in other ways, but other than the whole stupid religious slant the republican party has taken on in the last 20-30 years, its still got the same goals I view as important to me.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:59 AM #14
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
My enemy no, the enemy of the human race, of our species, yes. Religion is not just my problem, its a problem for ALL of us.
A lot of stupid and irrational **** has been done in the name of [insert whatever religion here]. I get that. But seeing how terrible **** has been perpetrated in the name of a wide variety of religious beliefs, aren't such actions more a testament to the susceptibility of people rather than an inherent drawback of religion?

We could get rid of religion, but we'd still find ample excuses to act like *******s.
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:10 PM #15
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellarKnight View Post
A lot of stupid and irrational **** has been done in the name of [insert whatever religion here]. I get that. But seeing how terrible **** has been perpetrated in the name of a wide variety of religious beliefs, aren't such actions more a testament to the susceptibility of people rather than an inherent drawback of religion?

We could get rid of religion, but we'd still find ample excuses to act like *******s.
One less reason to act like *******s is one more step in the right direction. If we eliminate the BIG problems, the little ones will fall one by one.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:15 PM #16
Iamamartianchurch

What is it exactly that you hope to achieve Overbear?
Old 10-26-2012, 03:40 PM #17
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
What is it exactly that you hope to achieve Overbear?
The betterment of the human race...is there any grander reason?

Old 10-26-2012, 03:43 PM #18
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
The betterment of the human race...is there any grander reason?
That's not very specific. As a matter of fact, that tells me nothing. What is "a better human race" to you?
Old 10-27-2012, 12:52 AM #19
licence2kill
POOP

misunderstood genius
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:11 PM #20
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Overbear has never read the Qur'an. Don't be fooled by his lies. All he knows is that it opposes homosexual perversion so he hates it automatically.
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:37 PM #21
licence2kill
POOP

overbear is dumb, but that doesn't seem like a bad reason to hate something. especially if you are yourself, homosexual.
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote