PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-26-2012, 04:44 PM #64
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen View Post
I believe they prefer "Metal Folding Chair Physics Model Proponent".
I lol'd and concede.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2012, 11:48 PM #65
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceguy View Post
Ok I'm curious. Let's say yesme is right and the WTC was a planned demo.

How long would it take to prep he building, and how much material would have to be removed undetected? Also the whole building has to be wired without thousands of people noticing.

I know nothing of this topic, but I've seen small buildings prepared and it seems like a lot of work. They also have to remove much of the structure to get t to fall where they want.

The WTC was huge, How did they pull a job that big off without anyone noticing, or a worker blabbing to 60 minutes?
Ask yourself who owned the company in charge of security at the WTC?

http://science.howstuffworks.com/eng...-implosion.htm

Here is what i can see for sure.

1. no steel framed composite building has ever collapsed from fire.
2. The cardington fire tests(conducted before 9-11 and having nothing to do with 9-11 at all) prove that fire proofing is not needed to withstand the temps the government is reporting, much less the temps the government can prove.
3. The nist report states temps(on the recovered steel tests) were only 250oC for max of 15 mins in some areas. They also run tests on bolts,steel ,etc and find it not only meets expectations of the time, it EXCEEDS them.
4. The clear planting of evidence in many cases including the taxi driver floyd.
5. the dismissal of reports of explosions in the basements from eyewitness.
6. The local fire dept. disgust with the destroying of evidence.
7. The 9-11 commission admitting the government was not forth coming with evidence.
8. The last time the wtc was attacked the government was involved as well, and it's on federal record. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vpcABWJiY
9. The Wtc was due for an asbestos overhaul and the insurance company was not going to pay for it, think it was going to be a billion out of pocket. This was right before larry starting renting the joint.
10. The air over dc was unprotected for 45 mins AFTER new york had been hit. Who really believes that? Hundreds of billions of dollars a year on defense and 45 mins after new york is hit, our capital is still unprotected. With an air nat base right there for christs sake.
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:36 AM #66
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesme View Post

2. The cardington fire tests(conducted before 9-11 and having nothing to do with 9-11 at all) prove that fire proofing is not needed to withstand the temps the government is reporting, much less the temps the government can prove.
3. The nist report states temps(on the recovered steel tests) were only 250oC for max of 15 mins in some areas. They also run tests on bolts,steel ,etc and find it not only meets expectations of the time, it EXCEEDS them.
4. The clear planting of evidence in many cases including the taxi driver floyd.
7. The 9-11 commission admitting the government was not forth coming with evidence.
8. The last time the wtc was attacked the government was involved as well, and it's on federal record. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vpcABWJiY
9. The Wtc was due for an asbestos overhaul and the insurance company was not going to pay for it, think it was going to be a billion out of pocket. This was right before larry starting renting the joint.
10. The air over dc was unprotected for 45 mins AFTER new york had been hit. Who really believes that? Hundreds of billions of dollars a year on defense and 45 mins after new york is hit, our capital is still unprotected. With an air nat base right there for christs sake.
I have a new tactic for you...

HEY! TRY RESPONDING TO THIS!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post77089315

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:28 AM #67
F1VENOM

Quote:

I see no citations.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 10-27-2012, 08:35 AM #68
Animal_Mother (Banned)

I know trolling is fun and all, but some of you actually believe the government told us the absolute truth about what happened on 9/11?
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:31 AM #69
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
I know trolling is fun and all, but some of you actually believe the government told us the absolute truth about what happened on 9/11?
That encompasses a whole lot of actions, we're just talking about the buildings collapsing.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:20 PM #70
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
I see no citations.

And i see from your response you took .03 seconds out of your busy life to confirm everything the government told you.

Good job.

Btw if you type in google in the addy bar, and then copy and paste any of my sentences, i'm sure you will find some help for you.

Also instead of skipping recess to post, you should learn about proper ways to research. Tell your teacher i said keep up the good work
Old 10-27-2012, 02:26 PM #71
yesme

Quote:
That encompasses a whole lot of actions, we're just talking about the buildings collapsing.

So did they tell you the truth about the buildings collapsing?

Because unless you know something no one else in the world does, then i have to say there has been no report detailing the collapse after it starts.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:28 PM #72
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post

I posted in another thread for you stalker type guy, but what EXACTLY do you want me to respond too? The whole fricking video or did you have a certain time on the video you need a response too?
Old 10-27-2012, 02:28 PM #73
F1VENOM

Quote:
So you can't calculate anything?
Old 10-27-2012, 02:40 PM #74
scienceguy

Quote:

I'm assuming all of that is true in my question. I'm interested in how they pulled of this mission impossible prep of the buildings without anyone noticing. There had to be many more people involved than the just security company. Its a huge job.

How would you do it if Dick cheney came up to you, gave you an American express black card and said "those buildings have to go, but keep it quiet."?
scienceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:20 PM #75
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post

**** it, i will do the whole video for you.

21 secs in, it states that nist says the fire weaken the metal supports, which sounds good. Please pull up the tests nist conducted on the recovered wtc metal and let me know when you find reports of fires hot enough and long enough to weaken the metal.

56 secs into the video it states that fireproofing was blown off the beams, which i am sure is correct, but how much was blown off is just a guess. worse then that, the cardington fire tests(done before 9-11) show that a STEEL FRAMED COMPOSITE building does not need fireproofing, to withstand the reported)(and tested)temps from the wtc metal. Hell even U.L.'s tests say they could of stood for much longer even if the temps were as high as nist pretends(but has no proof) that they were.

cardington fire tests
http://www.civ.ed.ac.uk/research/fire/cardington.html

1:09 in the flick and it states the crashes pushed debris to the walls and corners. What is interesting is that the nist report states that the fuel load in an area was used up in 15 mins, and naturally the fire moved on.

Now i'm sure i do not have to tell you that if i have a 200 foot steel ibeam with a 1,000oC hot fire under 5 feet of it, those 5 feet of steel are not going to be 1000oC correct?

1:24 is pretty telling, can you explain how the southwest corner of the building was so cold, but it's supports gave out anyway?

You see in order for it to fall down in it's footprint, all supports would need to be weaken to collapse point at the same time.

1:31 This sounds good, temps in the towers reached 1800o they say. But where is the you know......proof. Did the whole floor/floors burn at 1800o for an hour? or did the fire move thru out the floor/floors eating up fuel, staying in one area for 15 mins. Which even AT the temps nist is pretending, it's still not hot enough. Take fire off the steel and it starts to cool. From the heat simulation in YOUR flick, the only corner in trouble was the northeast corner.

2:19 you have to stop it just right to see how they pop the perimeter column out, just take out a middle section of it. There are a couple of things wrong with this. First, If it is the "pancake" theory you endorse then what happened to the top floors? Second from there own heat simulation the fire is only hot in one corner, mild in two and cold in one. How exactly does that transform into a near free fall collapse of all supports?

2:41 good point here, the north tower had less floors above to drive the collapse. At what point did the top floors disintegrate since they were not found stacked up on the ground.

3:22 he says people run from the bowing claim, so lets meet it head on. So what if it is bowing in the southeast corner, how does that weaken the other three corners supports and all supports on the undamaged lower half of the building?

3:45 notice it always says led, only one person has ever tried to explain the collapse AFTER it began, and he was proven wrong even by the government, he endorsed the pancake theory. The nist report only leads UP to the moment of collapse, but not the collapse itself. Why is that? We pay for half assed work now a days?

There you go brother, enjoy.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:26 PM #76
yesme

Quote:
I'm assuming all of that is true in my question. I'm interested in how they pulled of this mission impossible prep of the buildings without anyone noticing. There had to be many more people involved than the just security company. Its a huge job.

How would you do it if Dick cheney came up to you, gave you an American express black card and said "those buildings have to go, but keep it quiet."?

Find out where the offices were that are next to the columns i need cut, send in package bombs to those offices.

But if you control the security company, you could have 500 people a night working and nothing on the videos at all.

Lets see, only security works at night, security lets in and looks other way, erases tape,etc.

yeah that has never worked says no criminal ever.

Also remember wtc towers were at like 60% full on office space, lots of empty space in there.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:26 PM #77
yesme

Quote:
? what do you need calculated?
Old 10-27-2012, 05:19 PM #78
F1VENOM

Quote:
? what do you need calculated?
Anything really, I would be surprised if you could calculate how fast your supposed chair would fall with basic assumptions.

500 people and not one talks. Package bombs to cut beams, you didn't think this out again.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:13 PM #79
scienceguy

Quote:
Find out where the offices were that are next to the columns i need cut, send in package bombs to those offices.

But if you control the security company, you could have 500 people a night working and nothing on the videos at all.

Lets see, only security works at night, security lets in and looks other way, erases tape,etc.

yeah that has never worked says no criminal ever.

Also remember wtc towers were at like 60% full on office space, lots of empty space in there.
All this from a government that couldn't even keep the real Jessica Lynch story from getting out. How many people were involved in that coverup? Less than would be needed to pull this off.

I'm not saying the government hasn't lied about some things on 911, but
I don't think the government is good enough to pull the whole thing off.

They can't even calculate my taxes properly.
scienceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:04 PM #80
Animal_Mother (Banned)

If 9/11 didn't go the way they told us, I doubt the government did more than pay who ever did the job, or just look the other way when things were happening. I'm not saying one way or another how it happened, but I think the government told us plenty of lies about it.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:33 PM #81
yesme

Quote:
Anything really, I would be surprised if you could calculate how fast your supposed chair would fall with basic assumptions.

500 people and not one talks. Package bombs to cut beams, you didn't think this out again.

I try not to make assumptions.

Ever hear of tuskagee?

10,000 + people involved over 40 years, and not one peep.

****ing amazing, i guess the arabs are not the only ones who can keep a secret eh?

aka as in it took them 8 years of planning and training and no one heard a thing, but yet our guys are not as clever as those arabs boy, i mean they got some tight lips eh?

Last edited by yesme : 10-27-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:42 PM #82
yesme

Quote:
All this from a government that couldn't even keep the real Jessica Lynch story from getting out. How many people were involved in that coverup? Less than would be needed to pull this off.

I'm not saying the government hasn't lied about some things on 911, but
I don't think the government is good enough to pull the whole thing off.

They can't even calculate my taxes properly.
Do you know how the mossad operates?

They use thousands of people NOT in the mossad for compartmentalized jobs, and they never know the whole story.

i never said the government pulled the whole thing off. i said the government has not told us the truth.

Also just because cheney might have been in on it, does not mean your irs auditor was, lets leave the stupidity of "the government can't even do this right" from the conversation shall we?

How long did the government keep northwoods, mkultra,tuskagee, mahatten project,etc quiet? With what hundreds of thousands in on that stuff?

I just love the we are to stupid to do it, but some dudes in a cave, oh yeah they gots da smarts to get it done real quiet like....LMFAO!!!!!
Old 10-28-2012, 03:26 AM #83
Frank101
legit legit legit

Frank101 is a Supporting Member
Frank101 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Frank101 plays in the APPA D5 division
I was 11 during 9/11 and when the theories and skeptics came out. I never understood why they were met with so much animosity for asking questions they felt were not adequately answered. They get some sort of negative label like conspiracy theorist or truther. My hunch was and still is that citizens don't want to think even for a second that the paternalistic government could very well have misled or downright lied to us for nefarious reasons.

The US government has a lot of half-truths and downright deceptions and propaganda that eventually leaks out, typically generations later when it doesn't matter much. The the comments about the chair are borderline trolling, sheesh. It's worse than the terrible hacks mocking Clint's Speech at the RNC. Beat it to death.
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."

"Originally posted by AlphaNeo36:
Election fraud is perfectly acceptable when it intends to keep Ron Paul out of the White House."
Frank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:45 AM #84
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank101 View Post
I was 11 during 9/11 and when the theories and skeptics came out. I never understood why they were met with so much animosity for asking questions they felt were not adequately answered. They get some sort of negative label like conspiracy theorist or truther. My hunch was and still is that citizens don't want to think even for a second that the paternalistic government could very well have misled or downright lied to us for nefarious reasons.

The US government has a lot of half-truths and downright deceptions and propaganda that eventually leaks out, typically generations later when it doesn't matter much. The the comments about the chair are borderline trolling, sheesh. It's worse than the terrible hacks mocking Clint's Speech at the RNC. Beat it to death.
You mean like how we had prior knowledge of Pearl Harbor's planned attack from the Japanese?
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote