Hey Nation, today I'm posting up a little project I got after my shoulder surgery a few months ago, however driving back and forth to physical therapy (a 40 minute drive each direction) while remaining a full time college student is starting to break the bank, and I can't really play anyways because of surgery.
The Fine Print:
- Silver Bob Long Ripper 2 Body with all jewels intact (I believe there are only 2 small scratches on the entire body)
- Bob Long Lever Lock Feedneck
- Pooty Modded Bob Long Billow Bolt
- Black Bob Long Adjustable Ram Cap
- Basically brand new red Bob Long grips
- Silver Kila detents
- Black New Designz Roller Trigger
- Lucky Board that accepts DM chips. I believe a Tadao chip is installed(haven't confirmed)
- Fully 2k5'd
- 1st Gen. Lurker Eigenram
- 14 inch .688 Stiffi Red and Black CF Barrel
- NO REGULATOR OR ASA INCLUDED
1. I have never shot this marker. I received it from the previous owner and he said everything was in proper working order, however I cannot confirm this. It will be sold as is, with no regulator or ASA.
2. I will not part any piece of this gun. It will be sold as a whole and I will not sell it without parts for a lower value. No debating this one.
3. We will negotiate shipping arrangements, however I feel my feedback speaks for itself.
4. With all of this bein said, let's get onto what I'm after:
Selling as is: $180 shipped
Trades: None accepted, please don't offer. I want money, that's what I want.