Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 02:01 PM #2038
Fuhrer
#YouAlreadyKnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
LSU is picking up quite the jungleball class.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...-Martin-126205
Saw that, but what the ****. How does the 12th best player only have those ****ty offers?

Still, good pick up

Purdue > Iowa

FROZEN
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2012, 02:03 PM #2039
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
excellent business tactic. people are more inclined to help with a cause when they are deeply affected by the issue. give them tobaccy, they use it, get the cancer later in life and thus fight harder for a cure

in all seriousness that has to be fake.
http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...and_lady_like/

The dude deleted it but apparently it's real.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:04 PM #2040
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat View Post
holy **** the same thing has been happening to me.

Its like "well, ****, im bored as ****, may as well throw in a chaw and play some madden"
ive quit multiple times for months or a year and then ill be bored as hell and think its a great idea to go pick up a tin. i mean i dont even get a buzz from it anymore unless i pack a shoe and when i do that i just feel sick. i never really crave it i just get bored and toss a lipper in.

**** it im ditching work and finishing my spread sheets at home. by "finishing spreadsheets" i mean play diretide and dip then cry because i am so lonely
Old 11-01-2012, 02:05 PM #2041
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
ive quit multiple times for months or a year and then ill be bored as hell and think its a great idea to go pick up a tin. i mean i dont even get a buzz from it anymore unless i pack a shoe and when i do that i just feel sick. i never really crave it i just get bored and toss a lipper in.
i've pretty much gone in between smoking and dipping since I was 18, outside of a couple 3-6 month spans. I never have a problem quitting, especially cigs since I can't even smoke unless ive been drinking. Dip is a ***** though because when I'm bored I play video games and I associate video games with dipping.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:06 PM #2042
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Nah but I think they can look at edited posts correct? I removed those pics from my earlier posts lol.
Yea, if Kolder wanted he could not only undo your edits, he could put those pics on the front page lololol

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 02:08 PM #2043
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Yea, if Kolder wanted he could not only undo your edits, he could put those pics on the front page lololol
Now that seems a little unethical lol

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:09 PM #2044
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

I almost feel bad because the pics I sent you of wifey are six years old... my god where does the time go.

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 02:10 PM #2045
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
well, nobody would want to see pics of her now. Shes wifed up and inevitably fat.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:11 PM #2046
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

I care not...**** time though.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:12 PM #2047
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
i've pretty much gone in between smoking and dipping since I was 18, outside of a couple 3-6 month spans. I never have a problem quitting, especially cigs since I can't even smoke unless ive been drinking. Dip is a ***** though because when I'm bored I play video games and I associate video games with dipping.
quiting in the winter is the worst because there is nothing to ****ing do. after the time changes there is strait up nothing to do after i work out until the slopes open

that reminds me, i need to order a new board this week. sorry wallet, i want a never summer

Last edited by imhungry : 11-01-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:13 PM #2048
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

Quote:
well, nobody would want to see pics of her now. Shes wifed up and inevitably fat.
DMC will be saying otherwise after tonight.

Team Aircraft Carrier
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 02:17 PM #2049
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

the best part about the AZN's wife is that if they ever spilt you know she is still tight on account of him having a tiny azn egg roll dong
Old 11-01-2012, 02:20 PM #2050
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

Quote:
the best part about the AZN's wife is that if they ever spilt you know she is still tight on account of him having a tiny azn egg roll dong

Team Aircraft Carrier
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 02:25 PM #2051
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Damn...he went there

Old 11-01-2012, 02:31 PM #2052
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

If I had a penny every time someone made a small dick joke regarding azns, I'd be Forbes richest man on the planet.

Team Aircraft Carrier
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 02:32 PM #2053
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Maybe you shouldn't have such a small dick and be so asian then.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:34 PM #2054
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

Don't be so mad that the Saints suck and the Giants rule.

Team Aircraft Carrier
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 02:35 PM #2055
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

It's starting to get really worrying.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:40 PM #2056
iTzDoUgiE777
♥Shea Weber♥

Annual Supporting Member
Hey guys, I have a sister.
Memphis Grizzlies (4-2, 2-1)♥
Nashville Predators (game the hell over)♥
Miami Dolphins (more game over)♥
Old 11-01-2012, 02:42 PM #2057
giants57

Is she hot or is that avvy of yours a drawing of her?
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

"Originally posted by Ly$ol: Sometimes I feel bad when I lead a ***** on, but hey it's a numbers game."
Old 11-01-2012, 02:48 PM #2058
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Lol, this is why I will never get married (and never condone it) when someone is 20-23 years old.

A guy and girl I know dated throughout high school (big mexican guy and a skinny blonde white girl) and all they ever did was fight. On and off dating throughout their time together and nothing but *****ing and moaning about each other. They thought they had come to terms with their relationship and decided to get married last year around September.

I called their marriage lasting no longer than 2 years (MAX) and what do ya know. Her facebook status today "Heather went from being married to single"

****ing LOL.

Honestly they lasted a lot longer than I thought they would. But now her status is filled with "Awww gurrllll wut hapned" and "we need 2 tlk bout this nowww" etc...

I love not being a piece of ****.

Closed Thread