Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-21-2012, 01:42 AM #1
TunaFvr

2012 reflex problem

Just bought a 2012 Reflex. 1st day out, yesterday, shot great all day, ran a case and a half through it, mostly junk infinity. Today, 2nd day out, half way through the day it just stopped. Replaced the batteries in the Rotor and the marker. Wasn't that. Pulled the eye pipe, not cracked and was clean. Only way I could get it to go was to pull the Rotor off and remaining paint from the gun then replace the hopper and start over. Then it would only shoot 2 to 10 balls and then seize up again. After I ran out of ideas, I turned off the eyes and continued the rest of the day. The marker shot fine with the eyes turned off, but won't shoot with the eyes on, the LED is red and is not reading that a ball has dropped.

Any ideas?

One thing I noticed was with the hopper pulled off, I could load one ball into the marker and then roll in back and forth between the detents and the plunger(?) When the ball was in the correct position it broke the beam on the eyes and the LED would go green, telling me the eyes are working. It would seem to me that the Rotor may be pushing a ball backwards away from the eyes? I don't know this is my first electric marker.

Thanks for the help.

Besides this the marker is the bomb, really like it.
TunaFvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2012, 10:16 AM #2
woodsplaya
Out of the woods now!

woodsplaya is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Your problem isn't the reflex. Its the infinity and rotor combo. Works sometimes but most of the time the infinity jams the rotor.
woodsplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:23 AM #3
TunaFvr

The second day, the day it was jamming I had switched to Premium and Graffiti. Good to know about the Infinity though, thanks.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:54 AM #4
TunaFvr

Found it. The bolt was backed out 1/2 a turn allowing to the paint to get jammed behind the eyes.