Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 03:46 PM #1
TheNewEra (Banned)
Paintball is mah shiiiet.

TheNewEra owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TheNewEra supports Team VICIOUS
TheNewEra supports Team VICIOUS
Question Virtue Geo Help

So I had a geo shipped in yesterday. However when I got it the gun would not turn on at all. I double tapped the buttons, held them down, covered the ports so eyes would recognize each other, put in a new battery, made sure all cables were put in the right place.

I took it to the shop and they told me what I thought happened all along. The board was fried. They also said Virtue has a lifetime warranty for their boards.

Is this true? If so what would I need to do and what paperwork would I need?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2012, 05:22 PM #2
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Call Virtue. Since you're not the original owner they may not fix it for free (I don't know Virtue's specific warranty terms) but they will probably be able to do something for you.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:05 PM #3
byarosh201

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI008
Call Virtue. Since you're not the original owner they may not fix it for free (I don't know Virtue's specific warranty terms) but they will probably be able to do something for you.
Virtue doesn't really care, I talked with my local shops contact. I told him my virtue board was broke. He said okay send in a letter saying you dove and it cracked, or took a bounce to the window. And we'll repair/send out a new one. In actuality it was either broken when I got it or when it was put in the marker.

Just say one day you went to the field and it wouldn't turn on they'll more than likely replace at just the cost of you to ship it there. Flat rate at like 2.50 or something.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:14 PM #4
peacob

peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
See you're other thread, i responded about this matter
Closed Thread