PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-19-2012, 03:29 PM #1
bushhog750

bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Jersey size

I have never really worn jerseys of my own. I have always just been given a team jersey that I have been asked to wear if I picked up for a team. Well I'm gonna buy one of my own now. I have no clue what size to buy. Can anyone help guide me to the right size. I'm 5'11" 145-150 pounds. I play air ball/speed ball. I'm thinking large but some others have said XL. I've never wore a damn thing in XL and don't wanna waste money on something that is entirely to big. But I normally wear medium t-shirts and 32x32 pants if it helps.
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:35 PM #2
Totorolover1

I usually get a size bigger than my shirt size for bounces
Totorolover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:38 PM #3
bushhog750

bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
That's kinda what I was thinking, but wasn't 100% positive
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:53 PM #4
AwkwardCabbage

AwkwardCabbage has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
AwkwardCabbage supports DLX Technology
im 5'11 155 and i went with xl for my second jersey, my first jersey i got in the same shirt size, needless to say it was too tight along the waistline and on the arms and i couldn't get it over the pack strap.
"Will you be remembered? Will any of us? Everything that we poured on the paintball fields across all four corners of the globe; the anguish, the glory, the gun fights. What will become of it all? Will it simply become folklore; stories we tell as old men over fires and food, strong drinks, of a time and place that we can't prove existed besides in our own minds. When time and life moves on and we're only an after thought in the rear view mirror, we will at least have this; something to say that we were here, that we fought; that we played the game as hard as we could because for a time this was us; our struggle, our life." ~Matty Marshall
AwkwardCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:18 PM #5
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Buy one size up from your t-shirt size.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote