Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-04-2013, 11:32 PM #1
kmfk

Flashing Eye Icon LED - Fenix 2012

Looking for a little advice / input. Picked up a new spyder fenix and noticed that when I turn on the eyes, the LED lights up a solid orange. After the first shot, the eye LED starts to flash.

Once its flashing, you can either shut off the eyes and turn them back on and it will again, go solid just until the first shot - or turn off the marker and turn it back on, same thing.

This was pretty much out of the box. I am currently just using a regular 9v, though I don't believe that's the issue.

I played with it today and after a couple chopped balls, I cleaned the eyes myself and later had one of the techs at the field look at it as the problem was still there - he just cleaned the eyes, but no change.

The manual says nothing about a blinking eye icon and from using it, it just appears that the break beam is just not functioning. Searched around a lot and havent found anyone with the same symptoms.

So, any input?

Also - first post.
kmfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:06 PM #2
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

Opteron-O3 is a Supporting Member
Opteron-O3 posts videos on PbNation
Opteron-O3 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Usually means you're running out of battery so its limiting your bps to about 8-10bps
MacrolineGuy.com
Opteron-O3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:39 PM #3
zarana

this was happening to mine, taking the screws off and cleaning the eyes worked for me
zarana is offline   Reply With Quote